POLL: What Do You Think Casey's Sentence Will Be???

How much time do you think Casey will get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cayleefan

Reaction score
I'm really hoping for Life Without Parole:yes:. I think that she just might get it too.:praying: What do you think?:coffeeup:

Three consecutive life terms with no possibility of parole. In general population. With big Bertha as her cellmate.

With the trial (without some kind of 'deal'): 'Life without Parole'. If defense will make 'deal' w/State then '25 years with Parole' + other (forgery/stolen checks) charges sequentually...

I want death penalty, really this is warranted, but I know we will be lucky to get life without parole because everyone protests dp for women. MOO

If the Jury feels she had anything to do with Caylee's death, they should give her sentence her to life without parol. Her behavior has not been consistent with any other "involved but not first degree murder" scenario.

I voted life with the possibility of parole, since this is Florida's statute.

I would have also liked the manslaughter charge there just in case KC decides to take the lesser included charge, knowing the totality of all the cirucumstantial evidence is hard pressed against her...:behindbar

Either way the murder charges along with the economic charges will keep her in prison for a long while. At least long enough so she cannot get pregnant ever again..so well past her menopause age.

Then when she is placed in population, Big Bertha will be there to greet her..

Personally, I wish we could tripple bag her and dump her in the swamp behind her parents house. If the prosecution offers 25 or less, I think Baez would be insane not to take it. He might not, though. He seems to have his own agenda, and the prosecution might be committed to go all the way at this point. Conviction at trial is never a certainty, but if convictioned, I think 25-40 years at this point.

I voted life with the possibility of parole, since this is Florida's statute.

I would have also liked the manslaughter charge there just in case KC decides to take the lesser included charge, knowing the totality of all the cirucumstantial evidence is hard pressed against her...:behindbar

Either way the murder charges along with the economic charges will keep her in prison for a long while. At least long enough so she cannot get pregnant ever again..so well past her menopause age.

Then when she is placed in population, Big Bertha will be there to greet her..

Yeah, but I'm also thinking, given KC's propensities toward men in uniform, that if there's a male guard within a two mile radius of her, she's going to try to bag him. Hope the guards are onto her wicked ways and won't play, or she could end up pregnant again, and that should never, even happen again.

It will be much easier to guess when we know all the evidence the state will have against her. For now, I chose life with parole.

lurker here:

I think she will get life without parole because prosecution seems reluctant to press for death penalty. I don't think they dare go for less than LWP. They would be villified by the public if they seek a lesser outcome.

What do I wish she'd get? Death. Shame she can only be killed once.

There is no doubt in my mind as to her guilt, or lack of remorse. She will never reach a state of rehabilitaon that would warrent even considering her release into the world again. I think she will always be a risk to others, the immediacy of the threat depending on her preception of their inconvenience to her desires.

She will always be intent on getting her way, at any cost, whereever she exists. I prefer that she does it behind bars if they are not going to put her to death for the betrayal of her defenseless, 2 yr old daughter. Caylee's death was unnecessary , unconscionable, and the epitome of evil and deserves nothing less than death to the murderess.

Life without parole I hope but we have not seen all the evidence. She has some heavy hitters and we don't know what the jury will see.Someone in my family was a the victim
of a violent crime,the perpertrator is behind bars but the defense did put a spin on his case and in did change one juror's mind.Sad as I am my family member is still gone.

I wish she would get life, but I predict she will get off easier with 25 yrs because thanks to overwhelming media attenteon she now (UNfortunately)has the dream team.

LWOP-in gen pop, someone will serve her their brand of justice; I would hope for DP-but lethal injection is too humane for her-let her meet her fate with "Big Bertha".

I voted 25 or less, because i think that is all we can realistically expect. She's got the best defense on the planet. I think they will acquit on the murder I charge and find her guilty of all the others.

I'm hoping for life without parole. I wouldn't be surprised if she got less, though... just due to all the... um... sorry for being inarticulate, but just all the "crap" the defense is going to throw out there in hopes of getting reasonable doubt on her behalf.

Had she accidently killed her child and tried to help her- that would have been different-

But...to kill ones child- accident or not- she didn't call for help- she covered up- taped
her little mouth so no one could hear her cries, or screams, and decorated her with a sticker - like a comic book character, bag her like trash and dump her like yesterday's newspaper-then pretends she's still alive to everyone- and tries to blame it on a non existent nanny- she deserves nothing less than life without parole - in general population.

I hope she gets life and never ever gets outside the prison walls in her lifetime.

She deserves to be chloroformed, triple bagged and thrown into a swap.
But I think she will receive life without parole.

If she's found guilty on all the other charges besides the murder, what is the least amount of time she can be behind bars? Also, if she gets LWOP does she have to go to gen pop? I hope so!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back