POLL: What Do You Think Casey's Sentence Will Be???

How much time do you think Casey will get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would prefer her to get the DP too. At first I didn't think so but the more and more I think about it, I think she would really make the best out of jail (like she is now) and eventually have no problem with it. Flirting with COs, buying snacks and goodies, getting conjugal visits from all of her admirers, and having visits from people kissing her *advertiser censored*. I'd rather her fear the day of her execution, realizing how precious life is and how wrong it was for her to take Caylee's.

AMEN sistah!

I despise our "justice system" so I voted 25 years or less......

BUT....................

I hope that she gets "Death By Broomstick"
:Banane19::Banane19::Banane19::Banane19::Banane19::Banane19::Banane19:

I hope she gets Life without parole but, he poll question was what do I think she will get and what I think she will get is life with possible parole.

I’m hoping the jury concludes that the duct tape and chloroform is evidence of abuse making the crime a felony murder. Since the death penalty is off the table, my money is on life without parole.

Call me a pessimist, but I'm betting life with possibility of parole.

Call me a pessimist, but I'm betting life with possibility of parole.

If that's the case, I'll be pretty mad. If convicted, she'll probably spend the entire time in some kind protective custody anyways, thus never given the chance to do a damn thing wrong/come in conflict with other people and probably will end up getting paroled. Plus, you know she's gonna try to turn on that charm (ala sociopath) everyday.

I don't know how many of you watched the show "Oz" but one of the few people who was on death row and actually executed was a mother who killed her young daughter and actually confessed rather than lying to police and everyone else, blaming an imaginanny. If only real-life justice could be like HBO drama justice..

I'm hoping she gets LW/OP, but whatever it is it won't be enough. It won't bring back Caylee and it won't heal all the hurt she has caused. All we can do is hope she gets the max and never, ever walks free again.

She deserves to be chloroformed, triple bagged and thrown into a swap.
But I think she will receive life without parole.

Agree she deserves to be chloroformed...... but think she's going to get criminal manslaughter.

I think her sentence will be..."I am innocent"...LOL_:innocent::innocent::innocent:

I'm hoping for LWOP, but I think that because of her age and her gender she might get the benefit of parole.

I voted for life without parole, but in reality, it doesn't matter whether she spends the rest of her life in prison, gets out on parole early or even gets cleared of all charges. I personally believe KC will get what's coming to her either way. She won't last long out side of prison should all charges be dropped.. someone will "off" her swiftly. From what I understand of other inmates, they don't care much for baby killers, so KC will always be watching her back and losing much sleep in prison. But in the end, it'll be her "maker" who makes the final decision for her, and for that, I wouldn't would NOT want to be in her shoes!

I don't want to see her get the DP... IMO, that's the easy way out.

I voted LWOP but if LE decides to ask for DP, I want to be on that jury!

I voted for LWOP! She deserves the DP but since that is no longer on the table I would guess she will get LWOP!! I would like her in general population also!! JMO

I would like the DP but believe she will get LWOP..as far as this defense team that some think are so great..u gotta to be KIDDING..

1st off..Is JB..he is a total joke can't get out a straight sentence..then u Have the blonde that I don't think will go over to well with the jury, she is very brash..then don't forget Dr. Lee , he is a total flop after the Spector trial, it came out how he lied and hid evidence..and this other lawyer that isn't a Criminal Att.
So where is this dream team people are talking about??.

HOpefully when the pros. ask each one how much they are getting paid and they have to tell, this will say volumes..Yeh Jose ..what pro bono.??.I don't think so.

I feel very comfortable with the evidence so far and the more evidence and testimony we will see in the future.

Unless this jury has a Engineer on it. They should come back with GUILTY..all the way and this judge is not going to be easy on the sentencing.He has seen enough of the CIRCUS

Then she has the theft charges..that's a few years.

So I say to Casey " Have a good life an I hope u rot in Hell.":furious:

RIP little Angel..

I would like life w/o parole, but since I had a pen pal on Florida DR I learned a bit about that system, and how someone comes to be there... I think there is a strong chance she will. Yes maybe she is young and pretty, but her victim was even younger, and prettier, and her own child!
I think it will unfortunately be DR for Casey... Although she will spend many years there, in a small cell...I don't think Caylee will ever get justice. Wherever Casey goes, she will just sit there and feel sorry for herself.

I voted for LWOP and that's what I think she'll get. She may have a dream team, but what counts is the evidence. The defense will certainly try to muddy the waters to show reasonable doubt, but if there's intelligent people on the jury, they'll be able to sort through the mud and reach a guilty verdict.

I don't think she's got as much of a "dream team" as she thinks she has. If they were truly trying to keep her from being locked up for the next 25 plus years, they would encourage her to confess and take a lesser sentence than what she's looking at right now. Some "dream team", that is.

As much as I would like to see Life w/o Parole...I think it might be if-ey and Life w/Parole feels the same way...so, I voted for 25 yrs as being the probable scenario.

She deserves a Life w/o Parole sentence (no question in my mind) but, since we don't know which cards KC & that Dream:)loser:)Team intend to play out...it's still hard to predict.

I do think there is still a lot of evidence that the Prosecution has under wraps that could blow this case out of the water and slam the doors on KC for probably longer than I'll live to see...at least that's what I'm hoping for.:rolleyes:

Sorry folks.. as disturbing as it is I think Casey is going to walk!
I am afraid that so much of this case is going to be forensiics and is far to technical for the general public to understand there is going to be at least that one member of the jusry that just will not convict.
I have been to some seminars that have said the average comprehension level of a jury is that of a 3rd grader. Let's face it read and listen to just the transcripts of interviews most of those were not the brightest bulb on the street. Even her own "Lead" attorney does not know proper english nor can he write a brief. So what do you think is going to be on the jury? LKB...the only thing I think of when I hear her name is that horrendous bleached blonde hair (didn't mean to offend anyone) and the sounds of her heavy breathing drowning out Judge Strickland as he spoke.
Baez...Loser
LKB...know lack of integrity in the court system
New guy...under investigation for theft from escrow accounts
= "DREAM TEAM"

I voted life without parole. I truly hope that's what she gets. DP would be too easy for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back