POLL: What Do You Think Casey's Sentence Will Be???

How much time do you think Casey will get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think she's got as much of a "dream team" as she thinks she has. If they were truly trying to keep her from being locked up for the next 25 plus years, they would encourage her to confess and take a lesser sentence than what she's looking at right now. Some "dream team", that is.

From my point of view, KC has so cooked her own goose, that if her "Dream Team" were Clarence Darrow, F. Lee Bailey and Johnnie Cochrane they couldn't get her an acquittal if they defended her AND sat on the jury at the same time. Which, I think, is probably why there IS NO plea deal on the table.

As it is, I think JB is trying to perform damage control by challenging / excluding as much of the damning evidence as he can. (If you're reading this, JB... Good Luck with that :p ) However, along with the forensics, this case will begin and end with KC's massive web of lies and shenanigans to LE and JB hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of suppressing them all.

LWOP... Til the gravity of old age makes her trip on her *advertiser censored* or Zanny the Nanny shows up with the keys to her cell.

Sorry folks.. as disturbing as it is I think Casey is going to walk!
I am afraid that so much of this case is going to be forensiics and is far to technical for the general public to understand there is going to be at least that one member of the jusry that just will not convict.

Just me...you are just having an anxiety attack. Lie down for a while and breath deep...focus on your breathing...take a xanax if you have one. It will pass.

what i would like to see her get: LWOP so she can rot in prison like she left her daughter to rot in her trunk, then in a swamp.

what i think she will end up getting: 25 or less... i think she's gonna confuse the jury... or something's gonna happen and she'll end up getting off or a reduced sentence. i can already see her smirking because she successfully played everyone.. i really hope i'm wrong.

Sorry folks.. as disturbing as it is I think Casey is going to walk!
I am afraid that so much of this case is going to be forensiics and is far to technical for the general public to understand there is going to be at least that one member of the jusry that just will not convict.

If there's only one unconvinced juror I believe they will have a retrial. From what I've heard, retrials usually work in the favor of the prosecution. Also, even if she is acquitted on murder 1, IMO she will most likely be convicted on all the other charges. Therefore, I don't see her walking from that court a free woman.

Does anyone know how long would she do for all the theft/forged checks charges alone?

she would probably get "time served" for those. and immediate parole.
my sister had 5 counts of check forgery, theft, theft by deception and credit i count of credit card fraud and she served 5 months and got 23 months parole. and that was on top of a long criminal record.

I hate to say it too, but I have the same dear that Just__me; has. Casey walking.

However, Biaz seems so lost I don't know if he can pull it off. Baden is sharp tho.

I voted 25 or less, I doubt she'll be convicted of Murder 1, and I think she may pretty much walk. I think a good lawyer would/should get her less than 15 years. I do think she's dangerous and should not be on the outside, but, unless they can prove the diary entries are from last year and/or have the missing diary entries and they say what is rumoured, and/or the As start telling the truth (which I highly doubt!), I don't think a jury will want to convict her of much more than an accident and panic after.

she would probably get "time served" for those. and immediate parole.
my sister had 5 counts of check forgery, theft, theft by deception and credit i count of credit card fraud and she served 5 months and got 23 months parole. and that was on top of a long criminal record.

ITA. And given the relatively small amounts of the cheques, and that it will be her first offence, I think it very highly unlikely she'd do much, if any time for those offences.

I voted LWOP,in the hopes that the prosecution has several trump cards in their deck,that we have not seen,and that the defenses big shocker,will not shock the jury,into reasonable doubt.We have to realize that the jury will not have studied every link,every ping,every lie,like we have,and hopefully the state will have put it together,correctly.

From my point of view, KC has so cooked her own goose, that if her "Dream Team" were Clarence Darrow, F. Lee Bailey and Johnnie Cochrane they couldn't get her an acquittal if they defended her AND sat on the jury at the same time. Which, I think, is probably why there IS NO plea deal on the table.

As it is, I think JB is trying to perform damage control by challenging / excluding as much of the damning evidence as he can. (If you're reading this, JB... Good Luck with that :p ) However, along with the forensics, this case will begin and end with KC's massive web of lies and shenanigans to LE and JB hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of suppressing them all.

LWOP... Til the gravity of old age makes her trip on her *advertiser censored* or Zanny the Nanny shows up with the keys to her cell.

I voted life/with possiblity of parole. By then she will look like this, and will trip on her *advertiser censored*. Type in her name when you open the link.

http://www.guzer.com/animations/wildgma.php

I voted life/with possiblity of parole. By then she will look like this, and will trip on her *advertiser censored*. Type in her name when you open the link.

http://www.guzer.com/animations/wildgma.php

LOL! If she does get paroled, I hope it's after jail has clearly taken a toll on her looks/weight and then no one would want anything to do with her when she is released. Seriously, she would be getting no money orders or fan mail if she was an obese, unattractive woman. Her looks are really the only thing she has going for her and that being said I hope she loses them. :p

I think LWOP in GENPOP is worse than the death penalty... I voted for that.... but Florida prison may treat her just like Charles Manson (and fam), Scott Peterson, Diane Downs, Darlie Routier, put them all alone with their memories of just what they did to the victims ..... It can never go away...

I think 30 years on the aggravated manslaughter charge along with 30 years on the aggravated child abuse charge. I hope they run consecutively.

I don't think manslaughter at any degree carries that long of sentence. Manslaughter carries a different definition as does murder. I don't think Ms. Casey will walk, though. I think there's enough circumstantial evidence that we know about already to convict her of some degree of murder.

I thought this thread was about what we think she would get, not what we want her to get?? :waitasec:Well, I want her to get life without parole, obviously.

LWOP!! I wish her a long, long life too :furious:

I think she'll get LWOP. I keep telling myself that she was indicted on those charges quickly before Caylee's body was found. There has to be some reason for that, and I think that we will be shocked when it all comes out at trial. I think that those things we haven't seen yet will help put her away for good.

I hope she gets life without parole... She will get a dose of reality when she is released into general population. Right now she can pop all the bon bons she wants and be a prima donna with her own private cell...but just wait.... :woohoo::woohoo:

Well, you asked I thought Casey's sentence will be. I checked the 25 year answer. You did not ask what I wanted her sentence to be. I WANT HER TO GET THE DEATH SENTENCE, THAT IS WHAT I THINK SHE DESERVES. However, I think there will be a deal at the very end and the sentence will be much too light.

Well, you asked I thought Casey's sentence will be. I checked the 25 year answer. You did not ask what I wanted her sentence to be. I WANT HER TO GET THE DEATH SENTENCE, THAT IS WHAT I THINK SHE DESERVES. However, I think there will be a deal at the very end and the sentence will be much too light.

I don't see her taking any kind of deal. Like GA said "my daughter likes to live on the edge." We've seen how far she'll take things (walking to the end of hte hallway at US). She's gonna plead NG for the rest of her life no matter what kind of damning evidence arises. I seriously think if there was a witness, a written confession, and her fingerprints, she would still try to find a way to try to explain it to make it seem as if she was 100% innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back