Poll: Who will Casey turn on at the trial?*REVISIT* Did you guess correctly in '08?

Who will Casey turn on at the trial?

• George/Cindy

Votes: 194 54.0%
  • Lee

Votes: 34 9.5%
  • Another friend

Votes: 150 41.8%
  • Turn on someone? Casey is completely innocent!

Votes: 25 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone she doesn't even know?

I doubt that Baez will allow Casey to take the stand. Baez claims he can prove Casey was not involved and it will be in his opening statement. What will it be? That she was out of the country?

Someone she doesn't even know?

I doubt that Baez will allow Casey to take the stand. Baez claims he can prove Casey was not involved and it will be in his opening statement. What will it be? That she was out of the country?

She'll probably turn on him too..:)

I think she will turn on Lee because he questioned her intently in those first jail phone calls. I believe she is the type to hold a grudge until she can get revenge. She won't turn on Cindy because she is afraid of her.

If she could kill her daughter, she could certainly implicate her brother.

I know she won't ever take the stand but that doesn't mean that JB won't turn it on someone.

I'm not a betting gal but I'd bet the farm that JB says Casey had a "rough childhood" and blames a lot of the lying, etc on how she was raised, in essence, he is going to nail every.single.thing GA and CA ever did that could be scrutinized. Pass the buck and blame, blame, blame, everyone but Casey! :chicken:

I honestly think GA and CA aren't going to like this trial process too much when the rest of the family secrets come flying out like mud. :bang:

Don't you know mothers are always to blame? LOL, that is what my mother says.

Statement: I did not vote. The above is a flippant remark. I don't think she is going to say anything different than what she has already said but I could be wrong.

I think she is going to try to go along with her mom and blame jesse.

I think somewhere buried in this is a deep resentment towards CA. Every so often I've wondered about the timing of Caylee's disappearance being so close to CA's birthday (6-5) and if that timing was planned to take someone so precious to CA.

I'm glad the option of voting for more than 1 was there or I'd not have been able to participate. I voted for the first 3.

In actuality though, I don't think she'll turn on any of them. She will NEVER testify.

I think once she is locked up (though like SP, don't believe she will ever admit anything) I think she will place all the blame of Caylee missing on her parents cause we all know if they had just let her keep using them and stealing from them, caylee would have been at their home.. :(

DID NOT VOTE
C & B will blame OC - For not following her lies etc. I think she would take the stand. But, I dont think B is going to let her! The only people she could blame would be people who have'nt had a poly and passed, so there for I don't know if C & B no who did or didn't! Just my opion!

She will not turn on anyone, IMO. She will stick to the script story and bawl like a baby that her daughter is gone. She will express some guilt but only about being "too scared to call LE".
BTW: I didn't vote.

I doubt if she will take the stand. Good defense lawyers never put their clients on the stand unless they are positive the jury will believe them. In this case, they probably wouldn't.

I think given all the hints and drops of mom CA she will turn on her mother. Suddenly I am hearing that she is afraid of her mother. This may be true but she sure seemed to treat her with great disrespect when she was sitting in jail talking to mom on the phone.

She really doesnt have to take the stand to turn on someone. JB could direct it towards someone else.....thus creating reasonable doubt.

Get ready JG since I think that you will be KC's fall guy. The whole story about JG's involvement, recently floated by CA, is the first shot over the bow. This is only the beginning and I think the story is being refined as I write this. JB does not even want her family to talk to KC about the case since a certain distance will be something that will help him throw any one in the way under the bus. It is all about KC getting off and not about reputations, family love, and friendship.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back