Poll: Will you buy Mark Furhman's New Book in which he identifies who killed JBR?

Does the Mark Fuhrman book mark the beginning of the new RDI revolution

• Yes

Votes: 85 59.9%
  • No

Votes: 57 40.1%

• Total voters
I don't believe much of what ST says---he exagerates. I'd say the l0 percent is what might have been kept from the public. Yes, wolf hairs were definitely found---I'll try to find a reference....and Helgoth had wolf dogs---yes they are a hybrid.

Maikai,
So what, if you found Pomeranian or Pekinese hairs, what does that tell you. They found foreign touch-dna in JonBenet's underwear, but for all you know that was transferred from the outside of gloves worn by whomever redressed JonBenet e.g. gardening gloves?

Hairs, cord, tape, touch-dna, found at a crime-scene that is in all probability staged, mean nothing unless you can match them to someone, and demonstrate they were present at the crime-scene when the victim was assaulted.

There was no intruder. There is no evidence linking anyone outside of the Ramsey household to the crime-scene. There is more evidence linking both the parents than any intruder. JonBenet's death is a sexually motivated homicide!

Maybe, Niner. Right now, I need my, um, backers to contact me via private message. It's time to go for it!

Well, please keep us updated when that happens!! :seeya:

OK-His book has been out awhile-can someone tell me who he named as the killer?

OK-His book has been out awhile-can someone tell me who he named as the killer?
I don't have the book, but the Search Inside feature at Amazon takes you to p. 120 of the hardback, where he says "clearly someone in the family did it - and I believe it was Patsy - because there's absolutely no evidence of an intruder."

I don't have the book, but the Search Inside feature at Amazon takes you to p. 120 of the hardback, where he says "clearly someone in the family did it - and I believe it was Patsy - because there's absolutely no evidence of an intruder."

Bonnette,
I agree, even JR himself said it was an Inside Job, likely an attempt to frame poor ole LHP, a nice lady flung under the Ramsey bus.

If the case was JDI, he would have had it all staged neatly and have a convincing story to tell, yet all we get is partial explanations for the state of the basement, and how he took a melatonin and zonked out!

If the case is PDI, we need to know why the sexual assault, cleanup, and redressing, never mind Patsy forgetting about the size-12's and pineapple snack, yikes is that all, again she could have done a better job?

That leaves, well you know who, he that says JonBenet used to Flaunt Herself in public, anyone detect sexual undertones to this remark?

Unless Caspar the ghost was floating about there were only three people left in the Ramsey house, so deciding who did what should be easy.

*snip*That leaves, well you know who, he that says JonBenet used to Flaunt Herself in public, anyone detect sexual undertones to this remark?*snip*

No, Burke did not say "JonBenet used to flaunt herself in public".

Dr Phil: "Did you go to the pageants very much?"

Burke: "Yeah, I remember being at one of the pageant things and she'd go out and she'd flaunt or whatever on stage. She wasn't shy, I guess."

No, Burke did not say "JonBenet used to flaunt herself in public".

Dr Phil: "Did you go to the pageants very much?"

Burke: "Yeah, I remember being at one of the pageant things and she'd go out and she'd flaunt or whatever on stage. She wasn't shy, I guess."

icedtea4me.
Hey ! Pageants are in public spaces, and he said She'd flaunt, so paraphrasing thats just what I said, whats the problem?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back