Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

R U Kidding me? - THEY are going to write a book about what families should do if their child is missing?????? Is this not ridiculous or what! It should be "What families should NOT do if their child is missing"; they haven't done anything any other family should do if their child is missing, in fact, they are doing the exact opposite of what normal families would do. This is just freaking more egomania from these two. They never seize to amaze me.

Didn't they make a big spectacle about these rumors, etc. and that they WERE NOT going to be writing a book, just recently???

EVERYTHING they say is a lie. EVERYTHING :) I've never seen anything like this. :mad:

Mark my words, CA's book will be called.....

FROM DAY ONE

We will then be forced to stare at those 3 words in every bookstore and airport, which will drive many of us to new depths of misery and frustration. That is why she will choose that title. :bang:

They'll probably have a Volume II in 5 years: STILL LOOKING Geez, What's wrong with these people?

NO! Not a snowball's chance in h*ll I'd buy or read a book written by this family.
I would feel it made me an accomplice in the exploitation of Caylee.

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

So this will be the A's interviewing families like the Holloways, the Hornbeck family, the Klaas's, the Walsh's, the Smart's.... families that would be able to actually give that advice?

I hope this writing process really helps them to see where they went off course in the "searching" for their missing child. This could really be helpful to them on a personal level and to the public since those families mentioned have so much to share in hard earned knowledge.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

heck yes i would! just like i come to this website everyday. I want to the know the story. I am hungry for more information. If they dont get money from a book deal, they'll just get it somewhere else, no use in fighting it.

Okay ... so I have used this one before ... but it seems ever so appropriate at this time ......

ALL TOGETHER NOW......

2199.gif

Controlling your Universe by Cindy Anthony

Chapter 1- Withhold paternity identifcation of your grandchildren.
*Learn the benefits of not having a second set of grandparents in your way
*Isolating your daughter from this family will increase your control
*Includes tips for creating a backstory and fake obituary

Chapter 2- Rattling your daughters role as a mother
*Time proven techniques for undermining the biological mother
*Tips include having the nurse hand you the child at birth

Chapter 3- Money makes the world go round
*She who pays the bills makes the rules
*Tips for securing all vital monetary considerations under your own name

Chapter 4- Discouraging all Self Esteem in your offspring
*If they don't believe they can make it on their own they won't try
*The art of mixed messages
*Humiliation techniques

Chapter 5- Public Persona
*Making sure everyone knows you are the sole care take of your grandchild
*Making sure everyone knows all the failures of your adult child

Bonus materials include:

Obstructing an investigation
Destruction of evidence
Hindering a search party
Using the media to humilate your adult child

and supposedly the book is to help other families who are in the same situation ....

Hmmmmm ...... What advice would the A's offer ????

Just a few off the top of my head ......

1. LIE
2. LIE SOME MORE
3. Be in denial
4. Destroy evidence
5. Book as many media gigs as you can
6. Carry a bat and water hose at all times

....... lol .... help me add some more =)

Controlling your Universe by Cindy Anthony

Chapter 1- Withhold paternity identifcation of your grandchildren.
*Learn the benefits of not having a second set of grandparents in your way
*Isolating your daughter from this family will increase your control
*Includes tips for creating a backstory and fake obituary

Chapter 2- Rattling your daughters role as a mother
*Time proven techniques for undermining the biological mother
*Tips include having the nurse hand you the child at birth

Chapter 3- Money makes the world go round
*She who pays the bills makes the rules
*Tips for securing all vital monetary considerations under your own name

Chapter 4- Discouraging all Self Esteem in your offspring
*If they don't believe they can make it on their own they won't try
*The art of mixed messages
*Humiliation techniques

Chapter 5- Public Persona
*Making sure everyone knows you are the sole care take of your grandchild
*Making sure everyone knows all the failures of your adult child

Bonus materials include:

Obstructing an investigation
Destruction of evidence
Hindering a search party
Using the media to humilate your adult child

yes yes this sounds right.

Their writing a book on what to do when a child is missing makes as much sense as me writing a book on how to overhaul a car engine!
Reading such a book would not be good for my blood pressure so I would have to pass even if I was offered it for free.
What would be the reason for such a book, other than them to milk poor Caylee being gone?
Everything they have done has been the total opposite of what should have been done. I do hope that in the future they do not try to grab onto other families who have missing children to use that for their own gain.

Why am I having flashing words in my head right now like parasite?

VB

1. I would NEVER buy a book by these people, my head would explode after the foreword....ITA, they do the opposite of what should be done - i.e. Poor John Walsh and Mr. Klausse have already given us true, heroic examples of people who have been thru hell and come thru it as truely knowledgeable and charitable parents.(btw- their "child" isn't missing- she's in jail! The only one who got help find their GRANDchild is their CHILD!)

2. They have already thown their lot in with KFN, IMO the biggest parasite. I think the whole plan is for them to the "face" of KFN, in order to kinda legitimize them & KFN. They will be touted as "the well known grandparents who have dedicated their lives to finding Caylee and other missing children, whose book "From Day One" is currently on sale at our KFN tent...." Of course, all profits will go to KFN, to help them finally actually FIND a kid...after GA & CA speaking fees and salaries are deducted, as well as the cost of maintaining the appropriate lifestyles for our founders and board of directors, which now also include CA & GA & LA...

JMO stubbornly......

I can't see CA writing a book anyway..You have to know big words and what they mean...:confused:

OMG, what if it's written in Cindyese????? You'd have to buy the companion book - Cindyese to English dictionary.

That's where the profit lays or is it lies?????

Well, given that (a) they have no clue what families should do if a child is missing, and (b) they can't lace two sentences together in an intelligible way--no, I would not read it.

I cannot imagine what they think they can possibly offer parents of missing children.

Noway would I buy it.....but I'd be dying to know what it said.

No--absolutely not! I would never contribute to their finances in any way! I would read the reviews--and I might even stand in Books A Million and scan through it, but I would NEVER buy anything written by the Anthony's.

This book needs to be boycotted imo
This family should not make a dime imo
They only care about themselves and money imo
yuk

I firmly agree about a boycott of any book written by the Anthonys or anyone intimately involved in this case.

I would be interested in a book written by someone recognized as an author of non-fiction crime, such as Mark Fuhrman. Someone who could write a book from an outside perspective, with interviews of all involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back