Polly Klass?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by christine2448, Aug 17, 2006.

1. christine2448

christine2448 Retired WS Staff

Ok ya'll, I don't know much about the Polly Klass story..hasn't someone been convicted of her murder? How tight was that case? I heard on the news this morning, radio, that this Karr guy had an OBSESSION with Jon Benet and Polly Klass, he supposedly was a sub teacher for Polly's 2nd grade class and in her area at time of her death. Do you think?

2. Loading...

3. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

It was Richard Allen Davis, all him.

4. lilsister

lilsister New Member

All Davis I agree, but Christine you are on to something regarding his obsessive nature about little girls...the Polly Klass story is very very sad....RA Davis took her right from her own bedroom in front of her 2 friends who were at her house for a sleep over that night...any thing is possible I guess...So Sad! The case was pretty tight on Davis...Good point though...Makes people realize that someone CAN go into your home and take your child w/o you knowing ....It has been done many times before...just depends on how "motivated" the perp/sicko is.

5. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

May be was trying to copy a crime, or get ideas. Sort oflike copy cat killers. I just think his obsession with these pervs is way weird.

6. kwatson696

kwatson696 Proud Mom

OK Christine this is all I have found so far.....:confused:

PETALUMA, Calif. Long before his arrest, John Mark Karr had a deep fascination with JonBenet Ramsey, according to family members.

His ex-wife, who lives in Petaluma, California, tells a San Francisco T-V station he often spent time reading up on the cases of Ramsey and of Polly Klass, the Petaluma girl who was abducted and killed in 1993.

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=5292458&nav=9qrx

7. kwatson696

kwatson696 Proud Mom

It's on CNN now talking about his facination with murders on young girls....:doh:

What a weird guy....

8. kwatson696

kwatson696 Proud Mom

John Mark Karr, 41, told detectives he had a letter from the convicted killer of Polly Klaas, who was kidnapped from her Petaluma home in 1993, according to court papers. Karr also claimed to have a copy of the 12-year-old girl's death certificate

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=4472370

9. luvbeaches

luvbeaches New Member

He is certainly sick.

But the fact that he has had a fascination with both these murders might explain his hesitation when he was asked certain questions about the murder of JonBenet. He may have been getting facts about the cases confused.

10. JDB

JDB Tybee you will never be forgotten

OK I have to say this people.Yes it was Davis that Killed Polly. But here I go. How many Missing persons case have we dug up Info on??? We could say the same thing about all of us!!!Lilister I am just using your post Honest

11. chicoliving

chicoliving Former Member

LOL We're all going down if the man gets ahold of our computers!

12. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

Good point, luvbeaches!

:loser: