Polygraphs

He offered to take a poly and LE did NOT take him up on it, I think they already think he is cleared. I don't know why that's hard to understand. LE is not looking at CD, there is nothing for him to clear or they would have jumped on his offer.

I just wanted to clarify my point ... but teh made it much clearer than I could.

I don't think CD or NS need to clear themselves because LE has not indicated they suspect them of anything.

(wasn't trying to sleuth anyone not named ... just thinking about how polygraphs are generally used in these cases)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=381007

Toombs would not comment on whether they passed or failed, but said the results prove that neither played a role in the 13-year-old's disappearance.

I am glad LE did this. I never suspected Clint or Naomi in Hailey's disappearance, but always wondered why LE would skip this standard procedure to give all the parental figures with access LDTs immediately.

Anyway, crossing my fingers that this means LE wants to formally rule out other adults close to Hailey before making arrests.

Well this ends that speculation. Toombs doesn't go so far out on a limb about BD or Shawn. Sad for Hailey.

I wonder how this came about after six months; hoping it has more meaning than simply clearing Clint and Naomi. But this should have been done months ago.

I wonder how this came about after six months; hoping it has more meaning than simply clearing Clint and Naomi. But this should have been done months ago.

Totally agree. I never suspected Clint nor Naomi, but wonder why it took so long. There's someone else (SA) I would sure like to see take another LDT along with BJD (and see the results too).

BJD = fail
SA = fail (several attempts)?

Do they feel more or less guilt after all these months.....I wonder....

MOO

Mel

I really want to know what motivated this, just seems so out of the blue and random.

I hope SA and BD are sweating cannonballs after hearing that Clint and Naomi have been cleared. Was this to perhaps twist the screw a bit? After all, LE did not have to confirm or deny the LDT's.

I really want to know what motivated this, just seems so out of the blue and random.

I hope SA and BD are sweating cannonballs after hearing that Clint and Naomi have been cleared. Was this to perhaps twist the screw a bit? After all, LE did not have to confirm or deny the LDT's.

I just dont put any faith into what the dept says at all. I wish I could.

A polygraph taken 6 months after the event proves nothing.

Totally agree. I never suspected Clint nor Naomi, but wonder why it took so long. There's someone else (SA) I would sure like to see take another LDT along with BJD (and see the results too).

BJD = fail
SA = fail (several attempts)?

Do they feel more or less guilt after all these months.....I wonder....

MOO

Mel

The polygraphs BD and SA took suggested they were being deceptive or evasive about something, but that does not necessarily mean it involved HD. It could have been something else they shouldn't have been doing that they obviously wouldn't want to talk to LE about. Drugs for example, or something else.

You will "fail" a polygraph if you feel you have something to hide. That something does not necessarily have to be related to the central question, but just something that you can't speak freely about. In skirting that you will create the physiological responses that indicate deception. Likewise you will "pass" it if you feel you were righteous or justified (or had rationalized it). In the former case the probability of failing would fade over time and the latter case the probability of passing would increase over time. That is why it is critical that the context of questions is carefully framed and considered, and why these the need to be carried out in a timely fashion.

A polygraph taken 6 months after the event proves nothing.

That may be true, but this info being released may make Billie angry and she may start up yapping again...

That may be true, but this info being released may make Billie angry and she may start up yapping again...

LE does not want Billie yapping. If they did they would have let her keep yapping it on on Blog radio.

It does seem random. Six months later? Is there something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about? I'm sure that's probably just wishful thinking on my part. I cannot bear to think of Hailey as a cold case.

I hope SA and BD are sweating cannonballs after hearing that Clint and Naomi have been cleared.
I thought you said sweating cannabis! I was nodding my head in agreement. :rolling:

snipped and chopped by me, all jmo

I just dont put any faith into what the dept says at all. I wish I could.

I know you don't have any faith in LE Soulmagent. But I keep hoping they have more than we suspect and one day justice will be served for Hailey.

I'll always respect your opinions, ever though they differ from mine.

This news doesn't really seem like news to me. It's definitely not a surprise, but I'm always glad to see Hailey's name back in the media.

I'm with the other posters wondering why the sudden flurry of news. Not necessarily just about the polys, but several articles from today about the happenings....

1. BD court date and departure...as in MOVE
2. BD's brother's arrest
3. Fighting over Hailey's Bridge
4. Polys
5. New Police Chief

All new articles from today, at least those that I saw and posted. Either media started asking some questions, LE wanted some info disseminated, family wanted info released or ?????

I'm not sure which it is, if any of my above theories; but something's going on, IMO.

I know you don't have any faith in LE Soulmagent. But I keep hoping they have more than we suspect and one day justice will be served for Hailey.

I'll always respect your opinions, ever though they differ from mine.

Just to clarify. This particular LE agency . Not all.

I have respect for lots of other hard working professional LE personal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back