Poor Hillary Clinton

calus_3 said:
Looks like an evil, flabby thighed, thick ankled, angry chipmunk! :D

check that....

Looks like an evil, flabby thighed, thick ankled, angry chipmunk that will soon be President. :sick:

Cal

I like chipmunks, especially angry ones, it means they are getting down to business. At any rate that's better than the weasel we have now. :laugh:

Camper said:
Laura is both beautiful, charming, moral, tasteful, supportive of her man, plus I bet she could become a greater leader that we all might suspect. Still waters run deep.

I am thinking that no one could beat McCain, if he chooses to run!!! I do believe he will run, hopefully NOT with Hillary. IMO he would be perceived as a woos IF he runs with her.

i'm confused...you do mean run "against" Hillary right???

actually, i kind of like McCain...if he ends up running against Hillary, i would vote for her, but i wouldn't have a large problem w/McCain, if he's the next president...

Gabby said:
No I am telling you I love you no matter what!!! :truce:

... Awwww, you made my day Gabby!!! You're such a sweetheart!!! :blowkiss:

Jack said:
I like chipmunks, especially angry ones, it means they are getting down to business. At any rate that's better than the weasel we have now. :laugh:
:doh: :slap: No way!

close_enough said:
i'm confused...you do mean run "against" Hillary right???

actually, i kind of like McCain...if he ends up running against Hillary, i would vote for her, but i wouldn't have a large problem w/McCain, if he's the next president...
I can't stand Clinton, either of them. However, I do think McCain would be a good choice.:dance:

deandaniellws said:
I can't stand Clinton, either of them. However, I do think McCain would be a good choice.:dance:

Me, too...I think he's a good moderate candidate.

I'd vote for Hillary too. She can't be any worse than what we've got now.
BTW sh'es my neighbor :eek:

Nancy

NK57 said:
I'd vote for Hillary too. She can't be any worse than what we've got now.
BTW sh'es my neighbor :eek:

Nancy
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry for you! LOL ;)

Camper said:
I donut judge people by their looks. My momma always told me, since I wuz purty, she always said, "pretty is as pretty does". Meaning that your behaviors are what make you purdy, not just looking good.

Therefore I judge Hillary by her behaviors. She actually looks pretty good these days, unless the camera catches her with her mouth open.

Now then, I do enjoy looking at beautiful folks, who are pleasing to the eye, not necessarily made up to the hilt, but wholesome and lovely with contented souls. That always shows whether they have make up on or not.

I saw a bumper sticker years ago, that I never forgot.
"Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way through".

I heard it as "ugly goes to the bone' :)

deandaniellws said:
Ditto,

Any man (a President at that) who can stand before the nation and make the statement he made is a complete cad & Azz.

Any woman who knows he was lying shows poor judgement and lack of self confidence.

This in my opinion is not Presidential material.

NOTE: Geez, we're going to get kicked to the Political Forum for sure guys :)

Geez, I just thought she made a funny face, lol! This has turned into something much different, lol!

I wish I could have heard what she was saying at that time, or what she heard to make her make that expression.

Dark Knight said:
Geez, I just thought she made a funny face, lol! This has turned into something much different, lol!

I wish I could have heard what she was saying at that time, or what she heard to make her make that expression.
I know you didn't DK, you definately aren't the cause for the O/T remarks we have make here........LOL ;)

close_enough said:
ya think? :cool:

I just like you. I think you have a big heart and you weren't born yesterday. Sometimes we just have to make a stand. Even if it sucks.

concernedperson said:
I just like you. I think you have a big heart and you weren't born yesterday. Sometimes we just have to make a stand. Even if it sucks.

lol, i just like you too CP...always have & always will :blushing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd