Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by shwa, Nov 8, 2007.
My granddaughter has been playing with this toy for about 2 weeks!
shwa, thank goodness your little grandaughter is alright. I saw in Australia some children got seriously sick from them. They are saying it's like the hottest toy too all the kids are asking for. GHB like chemical on a toy that can be swallowed. Thank you, China.
I honestly think the USA needs to ban all imports from China. First it was a whole long list of various pet foods with rat poison, now children's toys.. i can't help but think that they are testing our lax security and are out to get us. Buy American made, it'll last longer and not kill you necessarily.
Freaked me out when I heard about it. I told my 8 year old she couldn't buy the toy because her baby sister would eat the little balls. Thank God for my common sense. I couldn't even imagine. The way kids are they'll eat something and you would never know.
China is so sneaky I think they set over there all day thinking of ways to kill us!
Separate names with a comma.