Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite understand protective custody. Misty is supposed to be in protective custody I thought too but she seems to be able to get her hair done, etc and talks to others in that area. Does this mean it's still possible for him to have talked to another inmate?

Just to be silly, perhaps Drew's hair is long enough now so another inmate can braid his hair. :biggrin:

Anything is possible in jail to communicate with others, however my gut feeling is IF Drew shared anything with anyone, he would have sent the police on a "wild goose" chase just to get a good laugh behind bars.

There is one "interesting" arrest made on June 1, the person was from Bolingbrook, and occupation listed was dispatcher. He was also released the same day. His offense was domestic battery. Sounds like a good buddy to me

There is one "interesting" arrest made on June 1, the person was from Bolingbrook, and occupation listed was dispatcher. He was also released the same day. His offense was domestic battery. Sounds like a good buddy to me

Great Catch!

I am so guilty of going through and looking at names and not occupations.

Same here, doc! I went through twice. What really makes me say hmm, is that he was released the same day, putting a timeline down for some serious interrogations to happen, before this leak to TMZ. It all works!!

I don't know if anyone caught nancy or jane i believe it was on issues with jane but they made is a point to say it was not an inmate that gave out this tip . You can prolly take that 2 different ways , she was kinda giving it away by making it a point to say it or she was told maybe by police that she was not to give out any info on the tipster..I did wanna say something about the gps i read someone say it was a private hunting grounds . If anyone has been out hunting in the woods or fishing sometimes even going for a hike almost everyone carries a hand help gps unit for one to mark the spot say u se a deer trail or a good fishing spot u mark it..also hunters dont wanna loose thier tree stand their worth alot of money so they will mark that so they can retrieve it later on..u can even get gps inside outdoor men,s watches now adays

Is there a way to trace back a coordinate used 3 years ago on a GPS? Sorry, but I am a lil techno illiterate?

Same here, doc! I went through twice. What really makes me say hmm, is that he was released the same day, putting a timeline down for some serious interrogations to happen, before this leak to TMZ. It all works!!

Not to mention it also says "How Discharged: NOLE"

Nolle prosequi Perhaps?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolle_prosequi

Nolle prosequi (pronounced /ˈnɒli ˈprɒsəkwaɪ/;[1] Latin: [ˈnolːe ˈproːsekwiː]) is a Latin legal phrase meaning "be unwilling to pursue"[2] a Latin construction that amounts to "please do not prosecute". It is the term used in many common law criminal jurisdictions to describe a prosecutor's application to discontinue criminal charges before trial, or up until, but before verdict.

I don't know if anyone caught nancy or jane i believe it was on issues with jane but they made is a point to say it was not an inmate that gave out this tip . You can prolly take that 2 different ways , she was kinda giving it away by making it a point to say it or she was told maybe by police that she was not to give out any info on the tipster..I did wanna say something about the gps i read someone say it was a private hunting grounds . If anyone has been out hunting in the woods or fishing sometimes even going for a hike almost everyone carries a hand help gps unit for one to mark the spot say u se a deer trail or a good fishing spot u mark it..also hunters dont wanna loose thier tree stand their worth alot of money so they will mark that so they can retrieve it later on..u can even get gps inside outdoor men,s watches now adays

That would really make sense, the accomplice could say well it was so far from my tree stand and here is the gps coordinates for it.

Add to that, I don't see NOLE listed on any other arrested person's d/c info. I think we found him! MOO but, Betcha his dispatching days were at the Bolingbrook PD, too!

Add to that, I don't see NOLE listed on any other arrested person's d/c info. I think we found him! MOO but, Betcha his dispatching days were at the Bolingbrook PD, too!

I am thinking the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go read the comments at the TMZ site (see comments # 59 and 71) which broke the story there is one comment that states that the informant was someone who got arrested for something else and then told LE that he had info on this case to help with what he was arrested on.....whether true or not we will not know - but it is an interesting scenario.

So he would be an inmate (arrested and in jail for a charge) but not necessarily in Will County....who gave LE information to work a deal in his charge....which means he did not have to talk to Drew lately but could/would have known from before somehow....(involved???? or not)..

Check out the comments and you will see this information
http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/05/drew-peterson-stacy-peterson-body-search-scene-photos-peoria-illinois/

All what ifs here, but what if this guys domestic partner that filed the charges against him, had a lil info to dish to the ISP? As in, she didnt trust the Bolingbrook PD so much. So, with a lil hint, the Staties worked their magic on him, and promised the moon and the stars, and PRONTO !! He's out, with a great big "Stick it!" to DP!

I am new at this and don't know the term NOLE?

I am new at this and don't know the term NOLE?

Posted above, # 343, it's a Latin term as described. As in, they just let him go, to use later and question later if needed. My interpretation only

JMOO but I think you guys might have hit the nail on the nose!!!!

Well, after further reviewing the lists on Will County's arrests, it seems there ARE others who were released under the NOLE description. One of the others was also arrested for Domestic Battery. But, this one in particular from Bolingbrook, with dispatcher listed as an occupation, still is my number one pick!

If you go read the comments at the TMZ site (see comments # 59 and 71) which broke the story there is one comment that states that the informant was someone who got arrested for something else and then told LE that he had info on this case to help with what he was arrested on.....whether true or not we will not know - but it is an interesting scenario.

So he would be an inmate (arrested and in jail for a charge) but not necessarily in Will County....who gave LE information to work a deal in his charge....which means he did not have to talk to Drew lately but could/would have known from before somehow....(involved???? or not)..

Check out the comments and you will see this information
http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/05/drew-peterson-stacy-peterson-body-search-scene-photos-peoria-illinois/

http://www.kanesheriff.com/jail/InmateSearch/default.aspx

High bail.

What is/was this guys relationship with DP? And, would the state police remove him from the Kane Cty jail to take him to the scene...as was described in one of the articles I read?

What is/was this guys relationship with DP? And, would the state police remove him from the Kane Cty jail to take him to the scene...as was described in one of the articles I read?

He might not be the accomplice but knows who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong