Possible Break

hi jbenson,
How do you know who the abductors are/were?
Is there a link to the Leslie sisters and Robert Parks?

thank you
Jbenson is the tipster I have spoken to regarding the case. He personally observed a couple of abductions. It is just a very big coincidence that his family had identical vehicles and that the time frame and discription of his mother at the time matches so closely. Any one fact could be a coincidence but when you string these three or four matches together it becomes compelling. So much so that it is important to follow up. We have both been in contact with the San Mateo County investigator who has reopened the case with this new information.

Annasbro
I’m happy to hear the case has opened up again.
So many questions but, would the tipster know if his parents travelled from Az to Wa and back again?

Thank you for this update... I pray for a answers for your family.

Last edited:
Glad this is being looked into in an official capacity. Prayers for answers!

I'm sure this has been looked at over the years, but the "couple in car" MO stands out. Perhaps there are other (than what's listed here) cases related. Or, failed attempts at abductions?
Not sure what information you can reveal, or not...

Did the 4 door sedan have vinyl seats in the back?

Not saying this is related in any way to Anna, but within my family I'm aware of a child abduction attempt in the fall of 1978 in Washington state, about 200 miles from Seattle by a male and a female couple in a large sedan with vinyl seats in the back. The couple had brown hair. They attempted establish a rapport and lure the child into the back seat. The 1970's were a different time, and nothing was reported or done since the child hurried away. The couple in the car were never seen again.

All my own opinion, but the new information in Anna's case indicates there could be related cases to hers? Perhaps, some those cases could be re-looked into?

I don't find Jbenson tip credible and here's why:

1) the description of the couple in the car is something that could have been learned from about Anna's case online and in Annasmom's book.

2) Why would someone have a photo of a house taken from across the street? The picture looks like it was taken to appear in a realtors listing brochure or a magazine. If this is a listing photo, it's possible these vehicles belong to the previous owner or tenant of the home before his family purchased or rented the home.

3) There appears to be some lettering on the rear passenger side of the van. Is it a business name? And if so, why would someone abduct a child with the name of their business obvious to any potential witnesses?

4) Why now? Someone who remembers witnessing a child abduction in 1974 would have to be in their early 50's today. Why wait until so late into their adulthood?

5) Stranger abduction is incredibly rare. Only a fraction of 1 percent of missing children cases are stranger abductions. And of that fraction of 1 percent - half of those children do come home.
Child kidnapping statistics can be found at the following link
National Child Kidnapping Facts

6) Delia Cly. We've been duped before. Please note several members investigating Anna's case, including Dr. Doogie have posted in this thread about Delia Cly and her story that was proven a hoax.
Delia Cly

7) I'm hesitant to believe someone who is unwilling to get verified. The vetting process is an important one and someone telling the truth shouldn't be hesitant to get verified.

Additionally, back in the 70's before computers the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) printed paper listing books and distributed them to members of the MLS. It's possible this photo came from an old MLS listing book. Were Jbenson's parents realtors? Property investors? Could that photo have been found in an old storage box of listing books?

I'm a former realtor. Even back in the latter 90's some of the older brokers and agents were still using the MLS published listing books.

How did Jbenson obtain that photo?

Here is a link to verified posters at WS. It was last updated May 25, 2020

Professional Posters & Verified Insiders

There are no verified posters for Anna's case, however Annasmom and Annasbro along with Dr.Doogie precede the verification process so I consider them grandfathered in as verified.

Here is a link to verified posters at WS. It was last updated May 25, 2020

Professional Posters & Verified Insiders

There are no verified posters for Anna's case, however Annasmom and Annasbro along with Dr.Doogie precede the verification process so I consider them grandfathered in as verified.

Hi Cubby,
What does this mean exactly?
I know “Professionals’ and friends of family are verified often.
Nonda mentioned the tipster was indeed the poster. What happens next?
Thanks

What it means is the tipster has not completed the verification process, so is not considered a verified poster.

There is more of an explanation within the thread I linked above. The first post explains the verification purpose and privileges that come along with being verified.

Hth.

Last edited:
What it means is the tipster has not completed the verification process, so is not considered a verified poster.

There is more of an explanation within the thread I linked above. The first post explains the verification purpose and privileges that come along with being verified.

Hth.
Sounds like he is going through the verification process. I guess the the San Mateo County investigator —————- is putting a significant effort into this new wrinkle:

“Hi Nonda,
Good news. I heard from ——————-today on the phone. He said he’s back to work since the Covid situation and has been gathering information. He said he’s got some old cases on his desk including the ones I suggested as they were near where the group lived. He said the information I sent him in March where I outlined some things has been very helpful. He has asked me to put the things he and I talked about on the phone initially into a bullet form - meaning an entire outline and then he will call me again next week. He’s definitely on it and sounds enthusiastic. I don’t believe this would have been taken seriously had you not witnessed what you did and had I had not stumbled upon it when I did. I think that will be key. At least possible justice is moving forward. Hang in there.”

Last edited:
Glad this is being looked into in an official capacity. Prayers for answers!

I'm sure this has been looked at over the years, but the "couple in car" MO stands out. Perhaps there are other (than what's listed here) cases related. Or, failed attempts at abductions?
Not sure what information you can reveal, or not...

Did the 4 door sedan have vinyl seats in the back?

Not saying this is related in any way to Anna, but within my family I'm aware of a child abduction attempt in the fall of 1978 in Washington state, about 200 miles from Seattle by a male and a female couple in a large sedan with vinyl seats in the back. The couple had brown hair. They attempted establish a rapport and lure the child into the back seat. The 1970's were a different time, and nothing was reported or done since the child hurried away. The couple in the car were never seen again.

All my own opinion, but the new information in Anna's case indicates there could be related cases to hers? Perhaps, some those cases could be re-looked into?

Are you able to expand on this attempt, seems it was overlooked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back