Possible Break

Annasbro

Reaction score
Someone anonymously reached out to me regarding Anna’s case. They stumbled upon Websleuths when researching a case concerning another case which was another child that was also Abducted (at age 7 in 1974 ) and never found. This individual claims they witnessed the abduction.At this point their name is confidential. Where the story gets interesting is that the person and vehicle they identified as the one used in the 2 abductions he witnessed , matches the description of the woman that tried to lure Anna into the car 3 weeks before she disappeared that I personally witnessed In addition the individuals owned a white van matching the description of the van seen driving down the road directly after the abduction.
The person sent me a picture of the cars in the garage and the abductor which I will not post.
This person has had their life threatened if they reveal any info.
So we have 2 matching vehicles ( including state on the license plate), matching years, and a matching identification of the individual I remember. To add to this we have matching activity with these vehicles being used in other abductions.

Attachments

• 12E0FF48-7005-4F86-8D37-890CCC083A48.jpeg
    12E0FF48-7005-4F86-8D37-890CCC083A48.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Jeffrey Michael Bratcher – The Charley Project

I'm confused. Is this person claiming to have witnessed Jeffrey Bratcher's abduction? He claims to have witnessed two abductions? Why doesn't he go to the police?

I hope this isn't some kook trying to take advantage of you and your family. Is there any information this person could not have gleaned from reading online?

If he's for real, he should go to the police.

To be clear this person did not witness my sister’s abduction but seems to have witnessed 2 other abductions by someone that exactly fits my memory and with 2 cars that are identical and match the exact description of cars I and others observed (Washington plates included) . The white van was observed directly after my sister’s abduction and the green 4 door sedan is the car that I identified a few weeks before the abduction. The abduction they witnessed occurred in Washington a year later. The picture of the two cars is in Arizona where the suspects moved a year later.

Last edited:
To clarify further- the cars pictured were in Arizona at the time of the photo , the suspected team of abductors were from Washington, moved to AZ in 1970, and then moved back to WA in October 1973,

Last edited:
The photo is from Arizona between 1970 and 1973? If they were residents of AZ between 1970 and 1973 wouldn't they have been using a license plate from AZ? How long could someone use an out of state license plate after moving in the early 70's?

The photo is from Arizona between 1970 and 1973? If they were residents of AZ between 1970 and 1973 wouldn't they have been using a license plate from AZ? How long could someone use an out of state license plate after moving in the early 70's?

I don’t know about AZ, but here in OR you are supposed to switch over your license within 30 days when you move here. I’m surprised that some people don’t bother, even though they moved here several years ago. So it happens.

I have no idea how it was done in CA or WA, but as a kid in the 70's I recall receiving a new plate each year. Plates changed in appearance each year and sometime much later new plates were changed over to annual renewal stickers.

In 73 were expired plates kind if ignored, especially if the we're out of state plates. I'm trying to put someone with connections to WA and AZ in northern CA. Driving past Anna's home wouldn't have been the direct route, so how and why would this particular couple be in CA as the tipster theorized.

<modsnip>

You should become a verified insider. I'm not saying you're doing this, but anybody can post saying they know this or that without really knowing anything. If you become verified it helps validate what you are saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should become a verified insider. I'm not saying you're doing this, but anybody can post saying they know this or that without really knowing anything. If you become verified it helps validate what you are saying.
Thank you for the kind suggestion. Yes, that makes sense. I may consider that depending on how involved I plan to be here in the future with future postings.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree you should be verified. Your post is quite surprising in that.. you... know who those people are. Should this be true, should those people in fact have been involved with Anna, that is of extreme importance.
Have you considered contacting the detective involved or Nonda as he posted about this theory?

Yes, I agree you should be verified. Your post is quite surprising in that.. you... know who those people are. Should this be true, should those people in fact have been involved with Anna, that is of extreme importance.
Have you considered contacting the detective involved or Nonda as he posted about this theory?
It's Ok, since I am the person Annasbro is referring to in this thread. So yes, we've both spoken with the detective.

To be clear this person did not witness my sister’s abduction but seems to have witnessed 2 other abductions by someone that exactly fits my memory and with 2 cars that are identical and match the exact description of cars I and others observed (Washington plates included) . The white van was observed directly after my sister’s abduction and the green 4 door sedan is the car that I identified a few weeks before the abduction. The abduction they witnessed occurred in Washington a year later. The picture of the two cars is in Arizona where the suspects moved a year later.

It's Ok, since I am the person Annasbro is referring to in this thread. So yes, we've both spoken with the detective.

Are you saying you're the person who witnessed two other abductions?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back