Possible Explanations for Inconsistencies in Case

Pushed the necklace in the wound with a towel....now why didn't I think of that! :rolleyes: Very possible, Cami, very possible.

Do you know if Darin is right-handed or left-handed?

Darlie's blood was also on one or more of the blankets. I'm thinking that maybe there was a blanket that had her blood exclusively on it.

Goody - Cron or Linch (I never can keep those two straight) said there was no cast off blood so that's why I mentioned the blood on the couches and pillow. I've heard people say "there was no blood on the couch" but there was. Too bad I don't have a book to see it. :(

Goody said:
I don't remember. Maybe Dani does. Camilla is the best one with the blood evidence, but Dani knows it pretty well too. Maybe she will chime in here and give you an answer. Otherwise, check the trial testimony, blood experts and those who collected the blood evidence.

Errrm - blood evidence in the living room is one of my weaker points actually. Cam always knew what she was talking about so I just listened to her and focused on other stuff ;)

I'll try and look into it in the next few days.

Edit: BTW- new note on the 'Just Darlie' site: 2005.08.02
Routier still awaits hearing date to be scheduled
and 2005 AUGUST
We applaud attorney Richard Burr, the lead Writ Attorney for Ms. Routier, in his abilities to seal information leaks to the media. KUDO’s Mr. Burr!
- whatever that means. Anyone have any ideas?

accordn2me said:
Pushed the necklace in the wound with a towel....now why didn't I think of that! :rolleyes: Very possible, Cami, very possible.

Do you know if Darin is right-handed or left-handed?

Darlie's blood was also on one or more of the blankets. I'm thinking that maybe there was a blanket that had her blood exclusively on it.

Goody - Cron or Linch (I never can keep those two straight) said there was no cast off blood so that's why I mentioned the blood on the couches and pillow. I've heard people say "there was no blood on the couch" but there was. Too bad I don't have a book to see it. :(

there's a line of Darlie's blood drops across the front of the couch as Goody noted. almost as if a bleeding Darlie walked across those cushions--Camilla's theory, not mine. There is blood on the underside of one of the armrests of the couch--transfer stains it looks like. What they meant by no blood on the couch is no blood where Darlie's head lay, asleep. If she's getting her throat cut in her sleep, there should be some blood shed I would think anyway. And no cast-off from the bloody knife. If she's up and fighing with a knife wielding intruder the blood is flying off the knife, there should be cast-off on the couch-from what I remember of the blood testimony anyway and I am too tired and lazy to go look it up, LOL. I think it's Bevel's testimony. There's cast-off around the boys' bodies.

Dani_T said:
Edit: BTW- new note on the 'Just Darlie' site: 2005.08.02
Routier still awaits hearing date to be scheduled and 2005 AUGUST
We applaud attorney Richard Burr, the lead Writ Attorney for Ms. Routier, in his abilities to seal information leaks to the media. KUDO’s Mr. Burr!- whatever that means. Anyone have any ideas?
Well, information leaks in general might be traced down to over zealous websleuths who gain the confidence of insiders and then spill the beans to the wrong people. I can think of at least one incident when that might have happened.:rolleyes:

accordn2me said:
The only thing I can tell you is if you are looking at big round drops, the bleeder was standing still. If the droplets have tails on them, it indicates cast off. If the round drops have no centers in them, it indicates air pushed the blood out of a cavity, like one's mouth. If the droplets are elongated on the floor, the person was moving when deposting them. Does that help any?

I don't recall any blood on the sofa where she lay that would indicate she was stabbed or cut there. There are also no puncture holes in the vinyl that would indicate the attacker missed her and hit the vinyl, which would be expected in an attack like she describes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back