Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

Their underlying cranial structure is completely different. To me, its most apparent in the lower jaw - angle of the mandible especially. The intercanthal distance is also off. Also, FLEK is more large framed, which you can even see in her cranial anatomy - she just has bigger/thicker bones. MLL looks to be very, very slight and petite. Its of my opinion that they aren't a match, but do share similar looking mouths. More photos of MLL would be helpful, but I'm fairly confident in saying these aren't a match based on that photo.

Also: supraorbital ridge and orientation of the orbital socket is different. Very different. Can't change that with surgery.

In my opinion, the note LEK had written with an obvious countdown of how old BST (born in 1969) would have been at the time the note was written...also, I believe the last part of the note with the letter M refers to MLL, the date she was born, which was 1967, and the age she would be circa year written. I believe she was trying to keep track of her own true identity, as well as the false identity of BST, turned FLEK...LEK.....again, a little bit of info that connects Lori Erica Kennedy who was IMO born Mona (Monica) Lisa Lincoln, on March 12,1967.

lek note count.jpg

Wouldn't that make her in her 40s in 88? I don't think the math works here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Counting Note- Possibly Age Difference Reference Sheet
BST/LEK and MLL

Becky Sue Turner/Lori Erica Kennedy Mona Lisa Lincoln
DOB- July 18, 1969 DOB-March 12, 1967

Difference in age between BST and MLL- 2 years, 4 month, and a few days.
Let’s just round it off - 2 YEARS 4 MONTHS- since days are not referenced in the counting note.

Row number 1 and Row number 3 are of relevance, whereas Row 2 is not in this theory.
Row 1- 1969- BST/LEK Year Born
Row 2- 1970- Someone else’s DOB LEK did not end up using
Row 3- 1967- MLL Year Born

I believe this is just an age reference note…comparing the age difference between BST/LEK and MLL. Nothing more, nothing less.

ROW 1 ROW 3

MO/YR MO/YR
48-90
47-89 43-89
46-88 42-88
45-87 41-87
44-86 40-86
43-85 39-85
42-84 38-84
41-83 37-83
40-82 36-82
39-81 35-81
38-80 34-80
37-79 33-79
36-78 32-78
35-77 31-77
34-76 30-76
33-75 29-75
32-74 28-74
31-73 27-73
30-72 26-72
29-71 25-71
28-70 24-70
27-69 23-69 (1969-1967= 2 year difference)
22-68
21-67 MLL Birth year 1967

Example: If you compare both rows to each other by the year 67 in Row 3, you are always going to get the same answer…MLL is always 2 years and 4 months older than BST/LEK.

Example: MLL (ROW 3) 21-67 and if you minus BST/LEK’s (ROW 1) 27-69, you will get the difference in age of 2 yrs and 4 months….. Look at Row 1 and Row 3 with the numbers 27-69 and 23-69 …4 months difference... 34-76 and 30-76….4 months difference…if you add the 2 years difference, hence 1967, again 2 yrs and 4 months .
It’s also possible the 402 months on the phone #/Attorney note page references this page. Possible 42 months in 1988, and MLL would have been 21 (which I also believe both notes were written in 1988)]
and the …which is when I believe MLL began the identity change. The 3 vertical lines below it could possibly reference Row 3….Does that make sense? I could be very wrong, and way off…However, I do see a pattern of age comparison between the two women’s birthdates, and the difference in age.

Come on y'all give me what ya got....I appreciate all comments and replies...whether you disagree or not....

While there are some similarities between the two women, I'd say there are more dissimilarities. Like others have mentioned, eyes, jawline, brow structure, and ears are completely different, and the height is WAY off...

However, I suspect the Texas case may be similar to MLL's in that it's a missing person reported very late (or not at all).

I've posted Sheila Green's case before. Though this may not necessarily be Sheila, it got me thinking that this Texas woman might be a case of someone eloping and disappearing, and then later leaving the person they'd married to start a new life. She didn't want to go through with the divorce, so she became someone else.

This is a stretch, but maybe MLL and the Texas woman knew each other? Or gained tips, from similar sources, on how to disappear?

If FLEK is MLL, then I think MLL's photo would have to have been mirror-flipped by the scanner. If you look at the photos of both women as though MLL's image is backwards, they line up in what I can only say is spooky. I've followed this case since the ST article and have never been excited by a PM until now. I see similarities in the eye shape, the "ski jump" on the bridge of the noses, the tip of the noses. (the tip has a noticeably larger bulge on one side than the other, and if you assume MLL to be flipped, it's the same) The hair is the same shade of brown.
Even the discrepancy of the ear shape is, IMO, explained easily in one of two ways:
1: in the BST/LER Drivers License photos, the hair is pulled up. In the MLL photo, her hair is pulled behind the ears, which would push them out a bit.
2: ear pinning cosmetic surgery.

Very curious to see where this will go. What an interesting possibility!

Oh, and the height thing, I'd like to know where the figure of 5'5" came from. Was it from MLL's state id, or was it reported more than 20 years after the date LKA by someone who knew her? I would consider that an imperfect data point.

In my opinion, the note LEK had written with an obvious countdown of how old BST (born in 1969) would have been at the time the note was written...also, I believe the last part of the note with the letter M refers to MLL, the date she was born, which was 1967, and the age she would be circa year written. I believe she was trying to keep track of her own true identity, as well as the false identity of BST, turned FLEK...LEK.....again, a little bit of info that connects Lori Erica Kennedy who was IMO born Mona (Monica) Lisa Lincoln, on March 12,1967.

View attachment 72971

I think the note is LEK trying to figure how old Becky Sue's parents would be each year at a specific date. On the birth certificate it gives the father age as 27 and mother as 22 when BST was born in 1969.

I think she started with the father and counted down. When she came to "27-69" she knew she had calculated correctly, drew a line under it and put "D". I think "D" means dad. Next tries to calculate the mom ages but has to do it twice because she's off. I think she was able to figure out mom's age from her mistake.

I suspect that she's one of many "missing missing," missing persons who are not listed on databases (there are some sources and blogs dedicated to listing such cases). One major reason LE may choose not to list a missing person would be strong evidence suggesting that the person has disappeared voluntarily---as would have likely been the case for the woman posing as LER. Other cases may not be listed because of failure to report the person missing, as with the Grateful Dead fan case.

I've noticed several posts in genealogical forums, by people who are seeking someone who has disappeared but has not been listed by LE as missing/not reported officially. Though these likely aren't her, here are some examples:

http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.shaw/1425/mb.ashx

http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.kelton/37/mb.ashx

http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/b/r/e/Rita-Breeding-FL/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0404.html

Maybe it would help to create some awareness of this case on genealogical websites? Perhaps someone might notice a gap in their tree that fits with this case??

FYI, Joe returned my call a couple of days ago. We discussed the differences between MLL and LEK. He is going to resubmit cases for comparison for a possible DNA match. I was told the results would be completed in approximately 2 weeks or so and that he would call me back to let me know. So, we shall see.

Even the discrepancy of the ear shape is, IMO, explained easily in one of two ways:
1: in the BST/LER Drivers License photos, the hair is pulled up. In the MLL photo, her hair is pulled behind the ears, which would push them out a bit.
2: ear pinning cosmetic surgery.

Unless there's another ear post I'm missing, I was referring to their lobes being attached/hanging (at the bottom), not the upper part of the ear, which is what it appears you're referencing (and what is modified in "pinning"). MML's lobes head straight onto the side of her head with no significant droop. In order for FLEK's ears to arrive at that later state, you'd have to add tissue to get a hanging earlobe. I'm sure it's possible to reconstruct something like that, but it's not typical plastic surgery.

Not only are the ears radically different, MLL's head is considerably wider (and differently shaped) than LEK's when you scale the photos and "line up" their features in an image program. I don't see any way they could be the same person.

Unless there's another ear post I'm missing, I was referring to their lobes being attached/hanging (at the bottom), not the upper part of the ear, which is what it appears you're referencing (and what is modified in "pinning"). MML's lobes head straight onto the side of her head with no significant droop. In order for FLEK's ears to arrive at that later state, you'd have to add tissue to get a hanging earlobe. I'm sure it's possible to reconstruct something like that, but it's not typical plastic surgery.

Could wearing heavy earrings cause the earlobe to droop?

Could wearing heavy earrings cause the earlobe to droop?

More than likely, they'd cause the piercings to stretch. I wore heavy earrings in my youth, and the holes are not as round as they used to be, but there's no noticeable change in the length of the lobe.

Not only are the ears radically different, MLL's head is considerably wider (and differently shaped) than LEK's when you scale the photos and "line up" their features in an image program. I don't see any way they could be the same person.

I agree.

I see what you're saying now about the earlobes. I was addressing evafiore's post that the ears are "completely different." When I looked at the photo, what had stood out to me as different was that MLL's ears seemed to stick out more, which I think would be most likely to explain that difference. I hadn't noticed at the time that the earlobes do look different. I agree that earlobes don't really change much with age.
I worked for several years at a place that did ear piercing. Wearing heavy earrings can cause the hole to become bigger, but the earlobe itself doesn't get bigger. The earring just sort of pulls down on the skin, like how a cat might shred a curtain by hanging on it with their claws. :crazy:

And on top of very different ears and head shape, the significant height discrepancy. Occam's Razor...

I don't think we're going to find her in any missing person database.

Just a comment on the height discrepancy. FLEK's original face ID had her at 5'6" or 5'5" (can't remember exactly which one). This means SHE put that there. It's possible that the last ID she had before that or the last idea she had of her height before that could have been that figure. If MML had an ID and that's what it said on it, say when she was 16 and got her license, it's pssoble she would have put that on her new fake ID. Also possible that whoever finally reported her missing had MLL'S ID and reported info from that OR the info was in a State database that way from an ID and the information was obtained from there. We just don't know. FLEK'S height jumped from 5' something to 5'11" and MLL'S could also.

Ears, I see FLEK's ears as being attached. One girl's head is tilted up and the other's is down. MLL'S ears appear to be wider, while FLEK's appear to be straight, but part of this could be the angle and the hair.

Eyes. Someone commented on the brightness of the eyes. We know that FLEK suffered from mental illness. We don't know if MLL did. However, the eyes of people with mental illness change according to their wellness at the time and sometimes according to medications they are taking. This is IMO from first hand experience with mentally Ill people and from looking at mugshots and photos of some criminals before and after something has happened. Just something I pay attention to. Don't know if it's scientific fact. Just stuff I have observed.

Just a comment on the height discrepancy. FLEK's original face ID had her at 5'6" or 5'5" (can't remember exactly which one). This means SHE put that there. It's possible that the last ID she had before that or the last idea she had of her height before that could have been that figure. If MML had an ID and that's what it said on it, say when she was 16 and got her license, it's pssoble she would have put that on her new fake ID. Also possible that whoever finally reported her missing had MLL'S ID and reported info from that OR the info was in a State database that way from an ID and the information was obtained from there. We just don't know. FLEK'S height jumped from 5' something to 5'11" and MLL'S could also.

Ears, I see FLEK's ears as being attached. One girl's head is tilted up and the other's is down. MLL'S ears appear to be wider, while FLEK's appear to be straight, but part of this could be the angle and the hair.

Eyes. Someone commented on the brightness of the eyes. We know that FLEK suffered from mental illness. We don't know if MLL did. However, the eyes of people with mental illness change according to their wellness at the time and sometimes according to medications they are taking. This is IMO from first hand experience with mentally Ill people and from looking at mugshots and photos of some criminals before and after something has happened. Just something I pay attention to. Don't know if it's scientific fact. Just stuff I have observed.

I agree that this is possible and all of these factors are disputable, but there are so many exceptions that must be made for this theory to be possible (again, Occam's Razor), and so many "unreported" cases in which the similarities could be indisputable. IMHO, it's highly unlikely that MLL is the person we're looking for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back