CA CA - Castro Valley, Asianfem Up14964, In Creek Bed, Jan’83

hey2525

Reaction score
Unidentified remains that could be Jeannette Kamahele:
Skeletal remains of an Asian female found on Jan 4, 1983 at Creek Bed, Mile Marker 5 Palomares Road Castro Valley, California. All the victims of the serial killer were found in creek beds, so it's possible that the remains could have been from the victim of the same serial killer. Jeannette Kamahele was last seen near the Cotati on-ramp of Highway 101. To get from the location where the remains were found you could drive on Highway 101 and then Interstate 580. Jeannette was thought to be a possible victim of the Santa Rosa hitchhiker murders - Wikipedia.

Unidentified remains that could be Jeannette Kamahele: Unidentified Person Case

Janet had a partial denture, so there could be some corroboration there. Even if the teeth were all missing from the skull, they could probably tell whether there were healed sockets.

Janet had a partial denture, so there could be some corroboration there. Even if the teeth were all missing from the skull, they could probably tell whether there were healed sockets.
I'm guessing the remains were probably cremated or buried in an unmarked grave, so it might be hard to make an identification.
I really think it might be her.

Date Body Found: January 4, 1983
Location Found: Castro Valley, California
Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Uncertain
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age Range (Years): 20-30
Estimated Height: 5' 6" (66 inches)
Circumstances of Recovery: Human bones found in a creek bed. Possibly Asian

Still no exclusions on Namus for this Doe. Really hoping if Hey2525 did submit Jeanette that the police looked into it, Jeanette is the same height as this Doe.

If not I know of two other Asian females who went missing from Northern California pre-1983 that could be this lady.

Lulaida Morales Sejalbo (#MP4557), missing from Santa Clara, CA in 1973. It is about a 35-40 minute drive from Santa Clara to Castro Valley.

Pamela Ann Pedro (#MP6505), missing from Atwater, CA in September of 1982. It's about a 20 minute drive from Atwater to Castro Valley (on a good traffic day). She's only 5'1", but she's the closest location wise and time wise. She's listed as Hispanic/Latino on her Namus profile but she's Filipino.

The first article I posted got the name of the road wrong, it is indeed Palomares Road.

"Vieira estimated the bones had been there at least a year and speculated that the body had been dumped there"

"The remains were discovered near the five-mile marker" If I'm mapping correctly they should have been found about here

"A rib bone with a healed fracture, and bone fragments of a right leg and arm were also recovered"

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back