Possible victims; Florida

Discussion in 'Deaths of Male College Students/The River Killers' started by dark_shadows, May 3, 2008.

1. dark_shadows

dark_shadows Former Member

I want to add the name of Greg Martin (PSU college student)who was found dead in a pond on Florida.
    This is an article I found from 2/24/97;
    http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/1997/02/02-25-97tdc/02-25-97d01-003.htm

Part of the link;
    Parents of drowned student will receive son's diploma

The death of a University student in December has been ruled an accidental drowning by the Collier County Medical Examiner's Office in Florida, the Collier County Sheriff's Office said yesterday.

Greg Martin was a senior in the process of completing his last requirement for graduation -- an internship at the Bonita Springs Golf and Country Club, Florida -- when his body was found Dec. 20 in a North Naples pond.
    Toxicology reports revealed Martin "had a high alcohol content of over .20," said Damian Housman, public information officer for the Collier County Sheriff's Office.

Please read the rest at the link.

I will add that Greg was last seen drinking at a local bar, his body was found five days after he was last seen.
    Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

2. Loading...

3. fran

fran Former Member

4. fran

fran Former Member

5/22/06 Robert D Helphrey, 34,(youthful appearance), missing Palm Harbor, Fl

The manager of the Thirsty Marlin Restaurant, Robert was last seen driving away from O'Neill's Irish Pub and Eatery to keep an appointment. Robert never arrived.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/helphrey_robert.html