Possible victims : New York

Wow, I just stumbled on to this area while listening to Al Roney, Josh's Dad will be on momentarily, WGY.com if anyone is around. I have not seen this area until today, I have some reading to do I see. I live in Saratoga Springs, so I'm close by too.

I just found it remarkably similar in that he also was separated from friends, obviously was very "drunk" (taxi driver couldn't understand him), and his items that were found appeared to be "neatly and deliberately" placed by the river.

I agree with you totally at first glance he fits, but the age, loss of job 2 weeks prior and the "endangered" status makes me think at least LE thinks he's a suicide risk?

I saw the woman who's son was a friend of Patrick's (thought to be the 1st). I asked her if the family is still working with the detectives. She said they have been, but will probably stay out of the public's view. It's been difficult for their other son (supposedly the spitting image of his brother). They did win the lawsuit. This woman I spoke with said that Patrick definitely knew the way to get back to school. He did not get lost. The mother hated the way they portrayed him (drunk) and I got the feeling from talking to this gal that he wasn't nearly as drunk as they said he was (I just couldn't ask for numbers.) There was no "smiley face" found at the scene. Patrick did have issues of one of his quad matesat school (I think that's how she referred to it) . He refused to talk to investigators. I also found out that the doctor who delivered Patrick also delivered my kids. Life is strange.

Frank DiMattia, Jr age 21

Missing 4/29/05 Troy, NY
Found 5/13/05 in Hudson river-Troy,NY
:(

Strange about the possible sighting of Frank getting in a police car(possibly getting taken away to the drunk tank to sober up)...the friend was not sure if it was him or not but later it was said it wasn't(?). I guess we'll never know for certain about that. There are a more than a few of these disappearances where the victim was last seen talking to police or last seen w/a bouncer at a club. Makes your imagination wander a bit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back