Possible Victims: Vermont

Janine P is a former NY criminal Judge turned Fox contributor, and I wish someone would check their facts and know the FBI has never conducted an independent investigation into this, and to simply say the FBI has looked into this is a misrepresentation.

I totally agree! But then...since when do we know Geraldo's staff to be great fact checkers?! Sure would have saved him some unfortunate press of his own in the past!! LOL

BODY FOUND: Police recover remains from Otter Creek

MIDDLEBURY — Police have recovered the remains of an intact human male body from Otter Creek in what is likely a grim conclusion in the disappearance of a Middlebury College student.

Search-and-rescue teams from state and local police agencies pulled the body from the river at about 8:40 p.m.

Nicholas Garza, a 19-year-old freshman at Middlebury College, was last seen on campus Feb. 5. He was reported missing five days later, and Otter Creek has been the focus of several subsequent searches for clues into his disappearance.

A recovery operation was begun after Middlebury Police Chief Tom Hanley and Vermont State Police Lt. Jocelyn Stohl viewed “potential human remains” near the river’s surface at about 3:50 p.m. today during ongoing preparations for a Friday search.

The object of interest was sighted among sunken timber in a floating pile of debris below the falls in downtown Middlebury, police said. The afternoon’s operations were intended to take temperature readings and depth soundings in advance of a large-scale search of the river planned for week’s end

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...0527/NEWS/80527041&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Thanks Vermont.

I'm in tears, but yet we knew it was going to end this way.

I guess it's better for the family to know than to live the rest of their life wondering and hoping.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Garza family.

May Nicholas now RIP.

:(
fran

Does anyone know how far it would be from the dorm where Nick was last seen to Otter Creek??

Does anyone know how far it would be from the dorm where Nick was last seen to Otter Creek??

please go to Nicks thread in the missing/found located forum it is about a 1/2 mile or so. please we are all in shock and very sad at this time please just go to his threads. We are asking everyone to please read every post before posting. It just makes it so much easier instead of arguing on his thread. Thank you

Now the mystery begins of just how Nick ended up in Otter Creek?

I am glad they have found his body, Natalie and her family can now take her son home to New Mexico.

RIP Nick and grace and prayers to Natalie.

BODY FOUND: Police recover remains from Otter Creek

MIDDLEBURY — Police have recovered the remains of an intact human male body from Otter Creek in what is likely a grim conclusion in the disappearance of a Middlebury College student.

Search-and-rescue teams from state and local police agencies pulled the body from the river at about 8:40 p.m.

Nicholas Garza, a 19-year-old freshman at Middlebury College, was last seen on campus Feb. 5. He was reported missing five days later, and Otter Creek has been the focus of several subsequent searches for clues into his disappearance.

V3- acknowledging on this thread what I told you this am- I'm here. Just tell us what Natalie and your team needs. But do this- rest, love your family, and regroup when you have strength. I got that advice from friends on here and it was true. My heart hurts, it makes no difference that we all were pretty sure this would be the outcome. The work is just begginning.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back