Post verdict discussions #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have no sympathy for her at all. Clouded judgement or not she was a parent also. How would she feel if her partner had done that to her being a Mother?

She knew about Allison and spat the dummy like a petulant child when she didn't get her way. Disgusting.

Allison would have had umpteen opportunities to enter an extra-marital relationship, I've no doubt. She was pretty, vivacious, warm, sexy, funny, interesting and thousands of men would have been proud to be seen with her. Allison didn't stoop to affairs, no, she put her entire self - which was considerable - into creating a home, life and future for her children, husband and self. To the end, Allison was trying to fix her marriage, despite she'd been in crushing emotional pain for years

TM wasn't even in the same league as Allison imo, not even close. Difficult to keep a marriage together when a predator is stalking your husband while you're busy raising three children and getting your own career on track again and TM was a shark, in my opinion - not worthy of being described as a woman. TM was a shark and I have no sympathy for her

Oh, and it's easy to have nice underwear for trysts with your married boyfriend when he's paying you $100,000 a year. Poor Allison was forced to live on a pittance and I'm sure any money GBC did contribute to his family would have been spent by Allison on a few nice things for GBC's daughters, rather than herself. TM took money from her married boyfriend. She slept in his wife's home. TM has no shame - she wouldn't even understand the word

The interview with TM was just more of her self-serving drivel. GBC chased anything in a skirt, anything with a dollar to their name. Dozens of women saw through him and walked away. TM clung like a barnacle and was determined to have GBC regardless of the cost to anyone else

If TM had a gram of decency or womanliness, she would have signed her 'fee' over to Allison's daughters' trust before she sold her tale. She is 50% at least of the reason Allisons' daughters do not have a mother

TM is utterly shameless to the end and in my opinion is GBC's evil twin; both ruthless, self-absorbed, self-servers

I have all the sympathy in the world for Allisons' daughters, parents, friends and siblings. But I wouldn't pour a cup of water over TM if she were on fire and I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. I speak from the heart. TM should have been sentenced to five years for wilful interference, imo, instead of being paid to speak where her enemy -- and TM made Allison her enemy and fought her like an enemy -- is unable to speak or defend herself against ghouls like TM

Sorry but I respectfully disagree that she is 50% responsible for the daughters no longer having their mother. That's unfair as that's 100% GBC. When people have affairs either the affair breaks up or the marriage breaks up. They're the normal results and the ones she'd have expected. In either case the kids still get to see both parents. It is not normal for one to take the other's life. If GBC killed his wife to be with TM that is completely GBC's responsibility and not hers.

Please note the following...

"I am leaving WS" threads:

It is the policy of WS to disallow threads that are purely to announce that you are 'leaving the site' for any reason. Posts of this nature will result in the following action: 1) The post will be removed from general view. 2) Your membership will be suspended without notice. 3) If you wish to have your membership reinstated then you may contact an Administrator or Moderator to request this. If you find it necessary to 'leave' WS for any reason - or just take a break from the site - then you are welcome to notify your WS friends via personal Private Message.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

The fact that it was before the verdict makes her saying that she hopes what happens to Gerard is that he never sets foot in her life even worse. I cannot believe she said that, not that he rots in jail for the rest of his life, is tortured by what he did to Allison, nup it is all about her.

Maybe TM had both the guilty and not guilty scenarios given to her to respond to so that the producers could use the appropriate one when it aired after the verdict.

Well, i've certainly been in Allison's shoes - not with such a diabolical excuse for a man, but mine did have a lengthy affair with a work colleague under my nose (we worked on the same floor, so I would go downstairs to see them having coffee together).

Do I blame the woman? no. She was looking for love, and he was obviously giving off vibes that he was available. I accept that not everyone has the same views on the sanctity of marriage. Was I hurt? damned right I was...cried for 2 years. Was our marriage in trouble....truthfully? yes. But of course I thought we could turn it around. Counselling (which he hated), holidays together, quality time.....no use. he fell in love, married her and they have been together ever since. And all is forgiven and we are quite good friends.

Both T mcH and GBC were doing the wrong thing, but where I have MORE respect for TMcH is that she had the guts to leave the marriage and not keep stringing her husband along. Someone had a little cartoon of GBC juggling his balls....I say "what balls?". He has peanuts!!!! if that.

Hi Aussie-expat.sg

I agree it's somewhat of a 'credit' to TM to have been honest with her partner/family/children that she was choosing GBC full time not them.

I think possibly the/one major difference - 'advantage' (?) - TM had was that she could financially afford to make this massive change to her's, her twin boys' and her (ex) partner's lives.

GBC simply could not financially afford to make the change - for himself (I don't think he would worry how him leaving Allison and their three girls would be affected by his choice; seemingly TM 'manned up' and dealt with this at her end)

GBC just couldn't financially afford to do it for himself. He'd have sought his parents' advice for sure. jmo

Remember he met TM in selling one of her properties and it's likely his attraction to her (money/position/choices/power) began here.

He was attracted to TM having every potential for future that he didn't have.

At the end of the day GBC took a murderous attempt at catching up to the position TM was in (superior to him - foot loose and fancy free, week-on-week-off with the kids sorted, apartment sorted, no debt, $100K job) Most likely put poor ol' GBC to shame!

Now look where they've both ended up

TM : flat broke, lost her apartment, sold herself to the planet for her sordid story that her two boys will have to deal with all their lives and single-unemployed/able half-time 'mum' (maybe that will change too)

GBC : the clink, on medication, fighting for an appeal, separated from 'Mummy and Daddy', flat broke, unemployed and not selling an international TV interview, non-residential father... the list of 'down-grades' goes on....

Well, i've certainly been in Allison's shoes - not with such a diabolical excuse for a man, but mine did have a lengthy affair with a work colleague under my nose (we worked on the same floor, so I would go downstairs to see them having coffee together).

Do I blame the woman? no. She was looking for love, and he was obviously giving off vibes that he was available. I accept that not everyone has the same views on the sanctity of marriage. Was I hurt? damned right I was...cried for 2 years. Was our marriage in trouble....truthfully? yes. But of course I thought we could turn it around. Counselling (which he hated), holidays together, quality time.....no use. he fell in love, married her and they have been together ever since. And all is forgiven and we are quite good friends.

Both T mcH and GBC were doing the wrong thing, but where I have MORE respect for TMcH is that she had the guts to leave the marriage and not keep stringing her husband along. Someone had a little cartoon of GBC juggling his balls....I say "what balls?". He has peanuts!!!! if that.

Thanks for sharing your story and your views. You seem like a really nice person :)

Does anyone wonder if Allison and GBC's girls will apply to change their names by de poll once they're of age and choose to each of them for themselves?

Can Allison's surname be changed by de poll posthumously?

Marly - You had me very worried for a moment. At first I thought that you were announcing that you are leaving Websleuths, which would be an enormous loss to WSs and all your followers including this one.

But, fortunately, I wasn't speed reading as I have to sometimes, and read the rest of your post.

Very glad you're not leaving us.

Please note the following...

"I am leaving WS" threads:

It is the policy of WS to disallow threads that are purely to announce that you are 'leaving the site' for any reason. Posts of this nature will result in the following action: 1) The post will be removed from general view. 2) Your membership will be suspended without notice. 3) If you wish to have your membership reinstated then you may contact an Administrator or Moderator to request this. If you find it necessary to 'leave' WS for any reason - or just take a break from the site - then you are welcome to notify your WS friends via personal Private Message.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

I notice there has been very little mention of Ian Walton lately. I know he was in court with the BCs early on in the trial. Perhaps he has gone back to Townsville. I think he is probably embarrassed about his "all will come out" speech - it all did come out, but probably not what he was expecting!

Mr Mackay-Wood is the father of Ms McHugh's twin sons, who attend school in Brisbane. This fact makes Gerard Baden-Clay's claim in the witness stand that she wanted to move overseas and end the affair highly unlikely.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rospect-60-week-prison-job.html#ixzz38C3jR6tj

Thankyou for this link, I had missed this article, and just was able to find the profile for the new agency and easy to see what her new name is under "my team"
Listing bedsits for rent is way off selling elite properties in Brisbane's north, oh well, this is a good example of how actions can bite you over and over... My life value is " do unto others as you would have them do unto you" if you follow that, you can never go wrong..

I notice there has been very little mention of Ian Walton lately. I know he was in court with the BCs early on in the trial. Perhaps he has gone back to Townsville. I think he is probably embarrassed about his "all will come out" speech - it all did come out, but probably not what he was expecting!

I think it is normal for those who preach in any form to take it to all levels of their life....

<modsnip> she really left where the grass was already green and jumped straight into a field of cow dung!!!

Amazed I am, at the stupidity of people!!!

You can never know what the inside of anyone else's marriage is like though. We don't know why she wasn't happy with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree Cattail. Many of my friends couldn't understand why my ex chose the other woman over me....I have to tell you i'm much easier to live with...he even told me so.
But i think that when people find each other it is often a case of someone filling a hole in you...and I couldn't fill that for my ex. He was WAY more ambitious than I was because I was more focused on family. He needed fame, his name in the papers, the community looking up to him, all that stuff. I'm not belittling that...his Dad had exactly the same need. Can't tell you how many community newspaper clipplings we were sent! I wasn't focused on making all that happen - and I realised that much further down the track in my recovery from the breakup. So we can't know what TMcH and GBC found in each other and we don't know what was missing in their lives.
You can never know what the inside of anyone else's marriage is like though. We don't know why she wasn't happy with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is his 'All will come out" speech. I have never seen him speak out. He is known to be a very sincere and caring person.I thought it was Olivia who said "the truth would come out. " And of course it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa