Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a wedge there, it's the only way ICA can get her attorneys and "support team" to continue to buy into her lies and help her make millions. If she says, "Oh, yeah none of that abuse happened." She won't be "the victim" and she is much more concerned with her self then the people who raised her. The skeletons some probably true some make believe are out of the closet. I would love to see CA prosecute her for stealing her checks and found it interesting her attorney wouldn't say if that was going to happen or not happen. Sick bunch of people, DT included.

I see nothing wrong with any of Caylees photos. Casey was the one with the Photobucket account. She is one who put all of the photos online. I would also bet she took 99% of those photos herself.

How is Casey credible now? Because a jury got it wrong and she was found not guilty?

What do you think is going "to happen"? What odd rituals did Cindy admit to? And what are you trying to say about GA's gas can obsession?

I'm not trying to be snarky but several of your posts are very vague, however, you insinuate a lot of things that I don't understand. You are entitled to your opinion but you seem to be making a giant leap to some odd conclusions, even where the Anthonys are concerned. IMO.

I don't see anything wrong with these pictures either...you are reaching...l

The pictures LDB showed Cindy were NOT like the one I posted. There were hundreds of them that had been deleted off the hard drive between
6/16/08 and 7/15/08.
They were "staged" pictures many were of Caylee on the bed in cothing that was -questionable.
with words like juicy or lucious I forget but some of them did come out early on Caylee was posed and it was disturbing.
Cindy said she had never seen the"Big Trouble " T-shirt before...
LDB confirmed that Cindy usuallly shopped at Target for Caylee.
She confirmed that Cindy usually did the laundry and knew all of Caylees clothes, sizes.
OSCO took some of Caylees clothes. LDB asked Cindy if she was given the list of items siezed. I believe she said no.
The offier said that he gave her the list as it is standard proceedure.

I am wondering why she brought this up during Casey's trial and if perhaps they are laying the groundwork for more charges.
There was odd behavior in that home. I don't know if it went to abuse of any kind or not.
Casey has said she was "abused" GA denied it.
Yet they have this type of stuff in evidence-
I know no one thinks George did anything and Casey is a liar, but if they have something in evidence that points to Caylee being treated inappropriately it gives more weight to Casey's allegations.

-sorry it's the nurse in me. IF GA was touching Casey growing up, and had begun with Caylee he doesn't geta pass in my book just because caylee is deceased and casy won't be living there.
Cindy babysits little girls ,and Lee may have kids

I am wondering if the SA only planned to use it in this trial ,or if perhaps they may be filing charges.
-did that make any sense?
ETA: Caseys word that she was sexually abused
is more credible if there are pictures of Caylee that back
it up. (George's hands were in some of them so he was the potographer)

If I'm not mistaken, those first two are still shots from a video of Caylee.
I'm not sure if these were released by CA, GA or Casey.

Where did you hear/read that there were more inflammatory pics of Caylee shown to CA on the stand? I thought it was just the baby shower pic with teddy.:waitasec:
Early 2009? some came out in a document dump and then disapeared.

I have thousands of pics of my lil ones in nappies or at bath time, and admittedly, if my child were to go missing, those would not be the ones I chose to release to the public. So I hear ya, I just can't make the jump to anyone in the family being an abuser, based on that if that's what you're getting at.
JMO

At the time it was known that Cindy would bathe Caylee 3-6 times a day.They found it odd being that they had a pool- i blew it off thinking well Cindy is a little OCD , then we hear how she still snuggles with Casey, and I don't know that Caylee didn't have playmates then the odd videos where no one talks to her.

Then theres the pics of her crying and her hollow eyes in some of those shots
-bothers me...
moo

The pictures LDB showed Cindy were NOT like the one I posted. There were hundreds of them that had been deleted off the hard drive between
6/16/08 and 7/15/08.
They were "staged" pictures many were of Caylee on the bed in cothing that was -questionable.
with words like juicy or lucious I forget but some of them did come out early on Caylee was posed and it was disturbing.

Can you link us to any of this? Please?

Cindy said she had never seen the"Big Trouble " T-shirt before...
LDB confirmed that Cindy usuallly shopped at Target for Caylee.
She confirmed that Cindy usually did the laundry and knew all of Caylees clothes, sizes.
OSCO took some of Caylees clothes. LDB asked Cindy if she was given the list of items siezed. I believe she said no.
The offier said that he gave her the list as it is standard proceedure.

I am wondering why she brought this up during Casey's trial and if perhaps they are laying the groundwork for more charges.

They were trying to show that Casey was the last one with Caylee since she wasn't found wearing clothing from the house like you would expect had she woken up and climbed into the pool by herself. There are pictures of Caylee in that shirt at one of Casey's friend's houses where George had never been. I don't know what you are implying with this.

There was odd behavior in that home. I don't know if it went to abuse of any kind or not.
Casey has said she was "abused" GA denied it.
Yet they have this type of stuff in evidence-

Do you believe that the only possible reason for Caylee to have been wearing that shirt is because of some impropriety by George, and that the SA office was trying to make that point, for some reason, during Casey's murder trial?

I know no one thinks George did anything and Casey is a liar, but if they have something in evidence that points to Caylee being treated inappropriately it gives more weight to Casey's allegations.

Can you link us to anything that you consider evidence that Caylee has been treated inappropriately in the manner in which you are implying by George?

-sorry it's the nurse in me. IF GA was touching Casey growing up, and had begun with Caylee he doesn't geta pass in my book just because caylee is deceased and casy won't be living there.
Cindy babysits little girls ,and Lee may have kids

I don't think ANYONE would give him a pass in that case, whether they were a nurse or not. It's just that you seem to be seeing things that most of us aren't, or reaching different conclusions from stuff we do see. If there's something I've missed that makes all of these theories about George more plausible then please link us to it since I wouldn't give a pass to a child molester, but as it stands I just don't see it.

I am wondering if the SA only planned to use it in this trial ,or if perhaps they may be filing charges.

I don't know what you think they used and to what end. Everything except the jailhouse video and the pictures of Caylees remains would have been released in discovery whether it was used at the trial or not, and I haven't seen any wildly inappropriate pictures that imply that George was touching Caylee. What would have been the point of doing this during Casey's trial considering the SA's case?

-did that make any sense?

It would make more sense if you could link us to any of these things you are talking about, or explain what the motive would have been for the SA to make these implications during their case against Casey. Right now I am just having a hard time putting it all together.

ETA: Caseys word that she was sexually abused
is more credible if there are pictures of Caylee that back
it up. (George's hands were in some of them so he was the potographer)

Can you link us to the photos that "back it up"? :waitasec:

Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one having a WTF moment trying to make sense of all that.

ETA: if THOSE are kiddie inappropriate shots, there are a lot of guilty people out there. Good Grief. :rolleyes:

WOW! "inappropriate shots" WTF!! Those are pics of a beautiful little child who is well loved (by some) and cared for (by some.) I can't make sense of this either!! :ufo:

I still to this day do not believe she was sexually or in any other way abused by GA. I don't think Mrs Chief would allow it.

CA has an iron fist in that family. She's the main reason for all the dysfunction in that entire family.

At the time it was known that Cindy would bathe Caylee 3-6 times a day.They found it odd being that they had a pool- i blew it off thinking well Cindy is a little OCD , then we hear how she still snuggles with Casey, and I don't know that Caylee didn't have playmates then the odd videos where no one talks to her.

-bothers me...
moo

BBM: How would that be possible? CA worked, sometimes according to her timecard, 10 hours a day. I am confused because overbathing dries out your skin. Why would anyone do that? It makes no sense, unless I'm missing something???? jmo

-bothers me...
moo

BBM

It was known to who? Who said that and where can I find this info? Link?? I am confused on how you are getting this info. Is this just your speculation and opinion because I don't remember reading ANYWHERE that CA said she bathed Caylee 3-6 times a day.

BBM

It was known to who? Who said that and where can I find this info? Link?? I am confused on how you are getting this info. Is this just your speculation and opinion because I don't remember reading ANYWHERE that CA said she bathed Caylee 3-6 times a day.

ITA!

Plus, the bit about the frequent bathing being strange because they had a pool isn't strange at ALL. I don't know anyone who has children that doesn't require them to shower off the pool water (and accompanying chemicals) after swimming. I wouldn't want that residue on my toddler's skin.

Some parents put their child in the tub to wash off their bottoms after a messy diaper change. I often did this with my daughter. Nothing particularly unusual or sinister about it.

ITA!

Plus, the bit about the frequent bathing being strange because they had a pool isn't strange at ALL. I don't know anyone who has children that doesn't require them to shower off the pool water (and accompanying chemicals) after swimming. I wouldn't want that residue on my toddler's skin.

Some parents put their child in the tub to wash off their bottoms after a messy diaper change. I often did this with my daughter. Nothing particularly unusual or sinister about it.

They did not use chlorine in their pool...I believe it was saline...non drying non chemical.

Never saw where this was verified by a link.

I agree the pink shirt was at Ricardo's whether GA was ever there or not is not the issue. He said Caylee had a pink shrt on. A pink shirt Caylee was found dead in but they only asked Cindy not George.:waitasec:

I wouldn't give a pass to a child molester, I have seen a few red flags, but not just towards George. SOmebody needed to hideher body until it became skeletonized. something was hidden.

What would have been the point of doing this during Casey's trial considering the SA's case? that's what I mean where were they going with it, and why even bring the pictures out if the jury can't see them. They willnevere released caylee may be deceased but she is still a minor. GA wass't "toughing" her in the photo her was just holding down an arm or a leg and his hand was in the photo

Can you link us to the photos that "back it up"? :waitasec:[/quote]

I sure can except the FBI photos.. they were here even. Maybe someone else remembers???

Im going to post this message and add more so I don't lose this post.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...010/09/caylee-video-10-close-up-of-crotch.png
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qRt6hF4Wa3Y/TgR9xy4UWTI/AAAAAAAADFc/6_vbZzKCOww/s1600/Caylee38.jpg

Not me. She's been given a second chance and only God knows why. I hope she beats all odds and grows beyond her old limitations and becomes a contributing member of society.

Ohh There you are!!! Me too woe, me too!

The picture that was shown to KC and not shown to the jury was a picture taken at the shower and the reason I believe it was excluded was due to relevance (CA favorite word) by-the-way.

I did not see anything wrong with the pictures posted in this thread. And I think if SA thought there were "bad" pictures out there we would have heard about it. The only one's we "heard" about was KC. My guess is they were pictures with her bf that may have been a little inappropriate but with digital cameras today....20 somethings do the darnest things when they think no one is looking. Anything criminal we would have heard about it and someone would have been charged. jmo

From what I understand there were 100's found.We all have naked baby butt pics! Apparently the pictures shown in court were too prejudicial to be shown to the jury. They were shown to Cindy and sealed. LDB was aking her when was this taken panties or diaper. Did you see the "breakfast video"
Anyway they were a % of the over 1000 that Yuri Melich printed off off the hard drive of the computer. GA begged him NOt to show them to Cindy
I have NO idea how that fit in.

I think it went to claims of abuse??? probably LDB is on a path to keep future grand babies out of harm's way.
it crossed the line form aww how cute to ummm wtf?

Now see I took the panties/diaper question differently. Caylee was found with remains of a diaper not panties and no shoes. That would indicate to me that Caylee had been in bed. Even when my grandchildren were considered trained during the day they had a pull-up on at night until the pull-ups were dry in the morning. jmo

Now see I took the panties/diaper question differently. Caylee was found with remains of a diaper not panties and no shoes. That would indicate to me that Caylee had been in bed. Even when my grandchildren were considered trained during the day they had a pull-up on at night until the pull-ups were dry in the morning. jmo

i thought the diaper/panty question was asked when cindy was shown the video/still from the video of casey playing with caylee. she was asking if caylee was wearing a diaper or panties under the shorts in the video, to prove that if she was wearing a diaper, the pants would have fit caylee in june 2008 even though they were size 24mths.

attachment.php

This is one of the pics I find WRONG.
but thay's just me.

<modsnip>

6/16/08 and 7/15/08.

Thi s the first time I have heard of this. If the pictures were sealed - how do you know what the pictures were? Do you have any links with this info or anything?

I think you are reaching. Go into gymboree and you will see a number of pajamas that say things like that. A cowboy hat is provocative?

When did George say "Don't tell Cindy about pictures?" Is that in an interview with police or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12