Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's the day. Saw a video on Facebook of the exact drive from chick fil a to the parking spot. Cannot believe how incredibly close it was. I would link, but I think it's a private group not sure. My Facebook isn't real (I don't do Facebook) and I only have the account for websleuths and have never posted with it in all the years I've had it- highly recommend that for people who don't do Facebook yet still want to see things from time to time about cases. In this instance I'm so glad I did. It was literally so close- so close.

EDIT- don't want to out anyone, but I hope it will be posted here! [emoji85][emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's laying ground work for sympathy for appeal
Sympathy won't win him an appeal. He's currently guilty of cooking his own baby to death. His attorneys will be looking for technical reasons to argue for an appeal. Such as judicial error for instance, in allowing in the all of the sexting and whoring which they'll argue was prejudicial to Harris. As for his attorneys, I think they really felt they'd proved reasonable doubt. Whether they believed him or not is not really the issue. Most defense attorneys don't believe their clients, but it's their job to fight for them.

Last night I watched the defense's memory expert again. God, he was awful - and looked all of 14. Given that a lapse in memory was their entire defense, you think they would have found someone - or multiple someones - do to a better job on the topic.

Today's the day. Saw a video on Facebook of the exact drive from chick fil a to the parking spot. Cannot believe how incredibly close it was. I would link, but I think it's a private group not sure. My Facebook isn't real (I don't do Facebook) and I only have the account for websleuths and have never posted with it in all the years I've had it- highly recommend that for people who don't do Facebook yet still want to see things from time to time about cases. In this instance I'm so glad I did. It was literally so close- so close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sentencing begins at 1:30pm

Is this where we are meeting for sentencing today?

Harris faces a maximum sentence of life in prison plus 42 years based on the eight counts the jury found him guilty.

Here is a list of the charges:

Charges 1, 2 and 3 (Guilty) - Life with parole possible after 30 years.
Charge 4 (Guilty) - 5-20 years
Charge 5 (Guilty) - 1-10 years
Charge 6 (Guilty) - 1-10 years
Charge 7 and 8 (Guilty) - 12 months each

http://wiat.com/2016/12/05/justin-ross-harris-set-to-be-sentenced-dec-5/

__

so far, I found this link providing a live stream at 1:30 p.m. today; http://lawnewz.com/video/watch-live-justin-ross-harris-sentencing-for-murder-in-sons-hot-car-death/

I'll be here!!! 🤗

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm so glad the sentencing day has come! Justin Ross Harris will find his prison lodgings will be much, much worse than his county jail lodging. He's been coddled by his lawyers up until now and he will not be seeing them every day in prison. Time to face the reality of what you have done. I suspect you will be quite popular in prison and all for the wrong reasons!

Time to begin paying for what you did to little Cooper, yet all the days of incarceration will not be enough.

Love you, Angel Baby Cooper!

Lots of folks in the courtroom gallery for sentencing. Attorneys taking their seats.

Ok, who brought a BABY!?!!?

Here is the Fox 5 YouTube link with the live feed streaming, no ads or annoying knocks every time someone posts in the chat:

[video=youtube;uvIuJDz0zL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvIuJDz0zL8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member