Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many members of the public wish harm on her her, and may try to harm her. JMO

I was also discussing possible murder/suicide at Hopespring with pals today. JMO

i THINK THAT WAS HER ORIGINAL INTENT ..

She'll change her name, have a complete makeover, including plastic surgery to change her looks, and she'll move somewhere (?) to live out a lie (again). Eventually somebody she befriends will get suspicous and figure out who she is but before the person can speak out, they'll turn up dead (possibly a car accident?).

First time poster - but have been here since the beginning. I am so impressed with the posters on this board! Your work, time and dedication helped me to understand and keep up with the day's events - your efforts are greatly appreciated!

A question, if i may: Can Casey be charged with child endangerment, improper disposal of a body, obstruction of justice.....anything??

The more I think about, the more I think Casey will in fact have a horrible life, Even though she is not in a physical prison, she (at least for the next few years) will be in some sort of prison. In a way, it would be easier to be like Scott Peterson, and fade into the distance, just watching TV all day for the rest of your life. At least no one would bother you, no one would remind you every day you are a murderer, no one would look at you every day like you are a murderer.

But Casey will never (at least for a long time), be able to go to the mall, go to eat in a restaurant, go on an airplane, go to the supermarket, even pick up a prescription at the pharmacy. People will all point if they see her walking around. She will never be able to hold a job or live in a neighborhood in a nice house with other families or take her children (let's hope she doesn't have more children) to ballet or baseball. No one will ever really love her (except her mother); sure she will have leaches who hang onto her for fame or money but they won't care about her. And no one will ever trust her. No one will really ever believe what she is telling them.

Now, I know this will fade over time, and that maybe in a few years, she will be able to live a life, but at least the next few years will be like a prison (which she deserves!). Of course, I know she will get plastic surgery and change her name which will prevent her from suffering some of these consequences.

But I at least can take some comfort that at least for awhile she will effectively have a life like a prisoner, except she will have good food and a nice bed.

I probably won't be able to see KC's big interview because I don't receive the Oprah channel.
Anyway, I think of Octo-mom. Her infamy only lasted a short time.

I think that she will become pregnant VERY quickly. It will safe guard her life. The innocent child (again) that she will be carrying will and cannot be harmed. It will be her only way to save her own life. Who will be THAT man to get her that way is my question.

I predict she will be doing some media interviews along with JB. And of course they will have to travel together and stay in the same hotel. I watched footage of her in court today. She was definately flirting with him. She always seems to do the eyebrow thing whenever she talks to a man.

Well, I am still stunned by the verdict.....and feel that my predictions are no longer worth a whit.:crazy:

I have a terrible feeling about what George "knew". Seriously think he did not "factually" know what happened to Caylee, but that he had a terrible hunch, (given his LE experience) that he went into a total paralysis regarding what he should do. I seriously can't imagine anyone "crossing" Cindy Anthony after seeing some of her expressions during the trial.

If the women in his family say the sky is Pink, what would actually be the point of arguing with them? Mother and Daughter Cindy/Casey make up "reality" as they go along, probably constant power plays against each other, while still seeming thick as theives to the rest of family.Cindy deliberately lied for Casey, and going forward in this family Cindy will no doubt attempt to use that as leverage over Casey for years to come.

I think GA simply got thrown under the bus with everyone else. I do fault him for what he should have known, and should have done about it. This doesn't absolve him of reponsibility, but I don't think he was a witness to anything.

If anything (and this is hideous to think about) the women of the family treat the men of the Anthony family as utterly inconsequential, that's pretty obvious after the trial.

I don't think even Casey would have confided in George, because she knows her mother would eventually wear GA down, and get anything Casey said, out of him.

I believe (IMO) George just added up what had to have happened, eventually, even though I'm sure he went through phases of denial first.

When something finally became utterly too obvious, the denial lifted, and that's when he first considered suicide: he had to have thought: "My daughter killed my Grandchild, and my Daughter and Wife have closed ranks. I let this happen..." He felt isolated, completely, left suddenly with this horrible knowledge that galled him.

It looks like a guilty conscience to the outside world, but its most likely gaping remorse that any of this went this far, and he did nothing to stop it.

Sorry for the rambling, but the passive aggressive misandry in that family is undeniable.

As always, JMO.
IMHO this post is way to much credit for George. They all lie, lie lie,
I am not moving off my position that GA is the clean up man.
He knew that CA would not want KC in prison for life. He did more then what is legal.

life will go on. She will be all but forgotten. The loonies who are attracted to her devilish ways will move on to the next "vile woman" and then kc will face her worst ultimate fear.

she will be all alone.

.....and irrelevant.

I bet some celebs threaten to pull their business. This gives me some faith back in humanity. I guess right now they are just too poisonous to touch.

Don't mess with Hollywood. They are powerful people :)

given the overwhelming outrage across the spectrum of our society, someone will assist KC in taking a long walk on a short pier

(not advocating it, but predicting it)

Are we going to expect one juror to come out later and say there was a fraud involved in choosing "not guilty" verdict?...

i am hoping one will come forward :)

More people than we'd like to realize will fawn over anything and everything she does, be it books, interviews, movies, tv shows, radio shows, etc. and she will get $$ from it. More people than we'd like to realize will not know who/not recognize who/not care who she is, she will not quite be the pariah of society some imagine (and some hope for..maybe me too lol). People (by and large) will forget Casey Anthony in the all too near future, until she re-offends again and my guess is the next several times, she won't get caught, we will hear about her again when it's something MASSIVE and then LE will figure out that she's done a-z since this latest prison stint.

I can't imagine Casey returning to the Anthony home. People would begin the threats and none of the Anthony's would be safe. Casey may be going free, but her freedom will be very limited. She should fade away into obscurity, but of course she won't..she thinks she's a star. I see a future with no friends and no family.

the walk will return. pronto

Kathi B: why are you walking that way? (paraphrased)

Aside from where KC will go and what her life will be like, I have a strong belief that justice will come in some other form, at some other time for her. I'm not talking about burning in hell... I think the truth will eventually eat her up inside, and she'll do something crazy to land herself back in the slammer, just like OJ. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305