Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the two pics I mentioned above:

janoeyeliner_zpsc4d1f065.jpg

jaeyeliner_zps38f5cf56.jpg

Same eye makeup from the day before?

About this pic of her on the bed, something is above her on the bed but I cannot get any clarity on what it is, I think the large chair ottoman is the cushion on the far upper left, but what is on the upper right? You can see light from the window reflecting on it, and something on that, my thoughts have been that it's Travis sleeping and maybe that's his elbow or arm but I can in no way be sure, it's just too dark. Oh how I would love to have all these pics on a disc so I could really study them.

I cropped it as closely as I could to not show the body parts as well as not blowing the margins:

ja1cropped_zpsebbcce8e.jpg

I believe it's a night stand in the upper right hand corner with the light reflecting on it.

Could be Lambchop, I thought it looked like it was on top of the sheet but it's so hard to tell. Here's a good pic of the bedroom taken when CSI was there:

bedroom4sm_zps964984b9.jpg

Found this under the Flickr 'archives':

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27308599@N07/archives/

Looks like they put the pics on a calendar according to the date taken?

The number after the month is how many photos are in that month. 2005 May (1) there is 1 photo. 2007 April (1) there is 1 photo. 2007 October (4) there is 4 photos. I don't know what happened to June. It looks like on June 3rd Travis was at where that pic was taken, I'm not sure how 5 more pics were going to be fit into that month since he was killed the next day?

ja1cropped_zpsebbcce8e.jpg

To me, it looks like the ottoman then the chair arm then the nightstand then just bed sheets with staged ky then CMJA. That's all I see in the pic.

I've had the same questions about the Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27308599@N07/

There's something 'off' about those pics, and why just those few? Were they maybe on one of the discs she was going to bring him? There isn't a profile or anything else on that account, he was a pretty wordy guy, it seems strange he'd open that and only upload a couple pics and type nothing.

There are only a handful of pictures. They are all scenic shots with Travis in the foreground. Six shots dated from May 2005 through October 2007. Some are taken with CMJA's Canon Rebel XTi, others with a Sony DSC-W7 and an unknown digital camera. The composition of the pictures is all the same; Travis in the foreground in the lower right hand corner with a significant landscape in the background. All photos use the same depth of field technique, but appear to be photoshopped. It has been so long since I used manual settings on an SLR camera that I cannot truly state unequivocally that the shots have been doctored, but one does stand out. IIRC, the settings used in the Ponder Bryce shot should have a blurred background, not the clearer one shown in the image.

So was it really Travis who opened this account, and if so, when? He would only have had a few days to do this and something just does not square right with me. My gut says that CMJA is involved in this somehow. If she did, why and what were her plans?
Wow! I hadn’t seen these photos before now.

Re: Pondering Bryce … ITA: It’s manipulated. If you look at the “original” res pix, you can actually see “mis-brushings” on the pants & fleece. Plus … there’s that depth of field question. 

This led me to look carefully at the other pix on the Flickr site.

Consider this: (Zion Ponder) He’s mostly top lit (= light on shoulders…) Top of hair is blurred, even though (somewhat misshapen) ears appear crisp. Light in background appears to be either evening or morning ‘golden hour’ in a canyon. Light on shoulders (and head) is more overhead (equal on both shoulders). Light on calves is from camera left. The MAIN “tell” is the shadow created by TA’s fleece over the (camera left) side of his waistband. The lighting and shadows on TA could ONLY result (IMO) from manipulation.

Grand Canyon. Can’t see anything about this that’s manipulated, but the rez sucks. Taken with a crappy camera.

Found this under the Flickr 'archives':

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27308599@N07/archives/

Looks like they put the pics on a calendar according to the date taken?

Oh...

The calendar shows that the pictures were posted on June 3, 2008, the last full day of Travis's life.

CMJA was enroute in California and had spent part of the morning with Darryl Brewer and his son. She returned to his house to use his computer to "check her email."

CMJA was obsessed with Travis and in full fledged stalking mode for quite some time. She doubtlessly expended huge amounts of time and energy in her pursuit/tracking of him. Because her way of thinking is so warped, it is difficult for me to try to figure out what might have been going on at the time.

Oh...

The calendar shows that the pictures were posted on June 3, 2008, the last full day of Travis's life.

CMJA was enroute in California and had spent part of the morning with Darryl Brewer and his son. She returned to his house to use his computer to "check her email."

CMJA was obsessed with Travis and in full fledged stalking mode for quite some time. She doubtlessly expended huge amounts of time and energy in her pursuit/tracking of him. Because her way of thinking is so warped, it is difficult for me to try to figure out what might have been going on at the time.

BBM
Oh, I get it. TY - all 6 of the June pics were the 3rd. I'm thinking this is all CMJA's doing.

BBM
Oh, I get it. TY - all 6 of the June pics were the 3rd. I'm thinking this is all CMJA's doing.

Plus TA had no camera when those pictures would have been taken. jmo

Oh...

I don't know who posted those pix or IF the pix were posted June 3. In a previous post, I agreed the pix had been, perhaps, manipulated.

FYI: Went through the interrogation transcripts, looking for 'tells' re: the sex pix. Will get back to y'all later.

I don't know who posted those pix or IF the pix were posted June 3. In a previous post, I agreed the pix had been, perhaps, manipulated.

FYI: Went through the interrogation transcripts, looking for 'tells' re: the sex pix. Will get back to y'all later.

I think it'd only be a guess as to when the pics were posted and by whom but I could make a pretty good guess that it was CMJA who did it.

Thanks Lambchop, I forgot all about Travis not having a camera until a few days before he died. I remember he took some pics and IIRC they were of riding his bike and being outside to test out the camera.

Forgive me if this was asked b/4 but can pictures from a laptop be transferred to a camera?

I think it'd only be a guess as to when the pics were posted and by whom but I could make a pretty good guess that it was CMJA who did it.

Thanks Lambchop, I forgot all about Travis not having a camera until a few days before he died. I remember he took some pics and IIRC they were of riding his bike and being outside to test out the camera.

Forgive me if this was asked b/4 but can pictures from a laptop be transferred to a camera?

I may be wrong, but I believe that the date Flickr shows as a posting date is set by Flickr according to when the pictures were uploaded to the site. I'm not sure that this can be manipulated. Think about a Facebook post and how the time is captured; Flickr should work in the same way.

The oldest photo posted to the Flickr account is dated 2005, well before Travis met CMJA. That being said, I also think that many of the pictures are photoshopped and so it is possible it was not a picture that he owned. His friends would know the answer to this.

I may be wrong, but I believe that the date Flickr shows as a posting date is set by Flickr according to when the pictures were uploaded to the site. I'm not sure that this can be manipulated. Think about a Facebook post and how the time is captured; Flickr should work in the same way.

The oldest photo posted to the Flickr account is dated 2005, well before Travis met CMJA. That being said, I also think that many of the pictures are photoshopped and so it is possible it was not a picture that he owned. His friends would know the answer to this.

But now I'm even more confused...........how can pics be added in 2005, 2007 and 2008 if the acct says, "travisalexander, member since June 2008" ? Wouldn't he or whoever have to be a member back in 2005? Or can one just pull up a Flickr calendar and go back to dates/years and add them in?

Plus TA had no camera when those pictures would have been taken. jmo

what was interesting to me - is if you view ea photo individually it tells exactly what camera was used to take the shot.

The following 3 cameras are noted:

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi

Sony DSC-W7

Digital Cam

and I think it was previously determined that JA was the person who created this Flickr acct. Perhaps these are some of the photos that she had put on the CD that she reportedly took to TA's the day she killed him. all of the pics on the Flickr account were uploaded june 3 but the camera details embedded in the photos provide the actual dates the photos were taken.

edited to add -- ea photo has additional details you can click to view - click on "additional info" and then on "settings"

i.e.

http://tinyurl.com/mfwkghe

the ballooon pic was posted to Flickr

June 3rd 2008 at 12:28AM (so it was just after midnight June 2nd)

http://tinyurl.com/l2b4ljq

didn't JA spend the night with Bobby Juarez or the other guy before she went to TA's ?

Good job MrsPC! It answers lots of questions for me about the Flickr acct. And I still believe at least 1 pic was photo shopped.

And yes, IIRC, JA did spend the night with BJ and his roommate June 2nd. From there she visited Darryl Brewer on June 3rd. I can't remember, was Bobby Juarez with JA when she stopped in to see DB?

From there, didn't she stop at a salon before heading out to Mesa? Sheesh, I'm starting to forget some of the facts in this case.

Good job MrsPC! It answers lots of questions for me about the Flickr acct. And I still believe at least 1 pic was photo shopped.

And yes, IIRC, JA did spend the night with BJ and his roommate June 2nd. From there she visited Darryl Brewer on June 3rd. I can't remember, was Bobby Juarez with JA when she stopped in to see DB?

From there, didn't she stop at a salon before heading out to Mesa? Sheesh, I'm starting to forget some of the facts in this case.

I haven't double-checked ea of the pics but the balloon pic was modified with Adobe photoshop

Software Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
Date and Time (Modified) 2007:11:04 22:37:18
YCbCr Positioning Co-sited
Custom Rendered Normal
Exposure Mode Auto
White Balance Manual
Scene Capture Type Standard
Exposure Program Shutter speed priority AE
Date and Time (Original) 2007:10:14 05:40:15
Date and Time (Digitized) 2007:10:14 05:40:15

Thanks for showing me how to check all those pics MrsPC.

I've checked the rest of the pics and they all say Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows. Hmmmm

She spent the night with Matt McCartney (BobbyJ was her BF before Matt and had been Matt's roommate back then).

Awesome work on the Flickr pics, everyone! I thought Flickr put them on the archive calendar according to when the picture was taken (from the EXIF data), is it actually dating them from the dates they were put into Photoshop? It's a little late and I may be getting confused.

ETA: Answered my own question, the archive calendar places them by the date taken, not modified with photoshop.

She spent the night with Matt McCartney (BobbyJ was her BF before Matt and had been Matt's roommate back then).

Awesome work on the Flickr pics, everyone! I thought Flickr put them on the archive calendar according to when the picture was taken (from the EXIF data), is it actually dating them from the dates they were put into Photoshop? It's a little late and I may be getting confused.

ETA: Answered my own question, the archive calendar places them by the date taken, not modified with photoshop.

LOL geevee! I was were you are now - confused about the dates! It seems all the pics posted on Flickr were added on June 3rd. All the pics went through Photoshop first.

I was thinking that CMJA spent the night with Bobby & roommate before seeing D Brewer then off to Mesa.....all on the 2nd and 3rd of June. Did CMJA mess with all these pics on Flickr on June 3rd? Were these pics on a disc and added to Flickr at Travis'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend