Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GCharlie- I might be wrong but Dan Freeman, I believe, moved back to California where his family lives. I think somewhere near Gorman or the grapevine area of California, if I'm not mistaken.

I recently ran across something regarding Daniel Freeman's testimony that was new to me and I found it interesting. I was not watching the trial at that point in time.

Freeman testified under questioning by Nurmi that after CMJA moved to California, they would talk on occasion, they would talk when she came into town and she would sometimes swing by the house.

In one of her early TV interviews, while still sticking to the Ninja story, CMJA was asked when she last saw Travis and she replied that it was a few weeks before his death.

When interrogated by Flores, she insisted that she had last seen Travis in April.

I had always wondered about her remark in the interview and now learning of Daniel Freeman's testimony, it becomes clear that CMJA did go back to Mesa, most likely a number of times before Travis was murdered. Strange that this was not pursued further in the trial. It also puts into better perspective the friends immediate suspicion of CMJA as the killer...if it were not known that she had been back in Mesa regularly, people would have been less likely to suspect her.

Did I miss something, or were her return visits to Mesa after she moved to Yreka just a footnote in the trial?

ALV certainly did not mention this. I have a feeling that these were not welcome visits and the DT was successful in keeping out any evidence which would support this.

The other thing that I picked up from Daniel Freeman's testimony was that she was very close to his family, including his mother. Yet another person who could have been a mitigation witness, but did not speak on CMJA's behalf.

I doubt if she had been in Mesa before June 4th. It is an expensive trip and she clearly had very little money. I'm guessing she saved for weeks to make the trip on the 4th. It's no surprise she lies like a rug. jmo

GCharlie- I might be wrong but Dan Freeman, I believe, moved back to California where his family lives. I think somewhere near Gorman or the grapevine area of California, if I'm not mistaken.

CMJA stayed with the Freeman family when she went to Travis's memorial service in Mesa, so he was definitely in AZ at the time. He also visited her in jail a couple of times.

I have not tried to find out where he lives now...name is too common.

10/22/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001) 10/22/2013

NOTE: REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPTION OF THE OCTOBER 24, 2013 SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE, AND FOR THE TIMELY RELEASE OF A TRANSCRIPT THEREOF

Sorry, I am late to the party but I was wondering if any news on the case? Any schedule for Death penalty phase?

Sorry, I am late to the party but I was wondering if any news on the case? Any schedule for Death penalty phase?

Apparently no deal was struck in the settlement conference today, no word on date for penalty retrial.

I was the potted plant in the corner of the conference room. Sadly, the bailiff carried me out before everyone assembled.

I was the potted plant in the corner of the conference room. Sadly, the bailiff carried me out before everyone assembled.

Yet somehow you saw (separation) it all.

Re: the gunshot last

I've always wondered if this was a possible scenario: knife first, then down the hallway for neck cutting. She drags him back to the shower and gets him in a kind of sitting postion, with his head leaning towards the left (near where the the shower door would latch). If she shot left handed while standing in front of a sitting Travis, could that account for the left to right, down angle of the shot? Then either he slumps over to the right on his own or maybe she pushes him out of the way while cleaning the shower? I don't want to go back and look but I seem to remember a 'swipe' or 'arc' of blood on the shower wall about where his head would be.

Any thoughts?

Unresolved:

Who dissed Arias this time? To wit -
--
Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 12h "If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence."
- Charles Bukowski
--

Unresolved:

--
Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 12h "If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence."
- Charles Bukowski
--

That she calls it a "jail sentence" is both amusing and infuriating.:facepalm:

She is not serving just a jail sentence, she is going to prison for LIFE and should be receiving a DEATH sentence for what she has done.
I can not wait for this all to end and for the media to forget about her (and the people who tweet for her to realize their time is more valuable).

I doubt if she had been in Mesa before June 4th. It is an expensive trip and she clearly had very little money. I'm guessing she saved for weeks to make the trip on the 4th. It's no surprise she lies like a rug. jmo

I'm not sure of the time frame...but if I remember correctly, her coworkers had said something along the lines that Jodi would act in a frenzy if she couldn't get ahold of Travis. That she would actually leave work and drive all thru the night to see Travis and be back to work the next day. If this is true...it definitly shows just how obsessive she was over Travis.

Unresolved:

--
- Charles Bukowski
--

Hey Geevee!! Been a min since Ive posted, still dont have my setup yet,but Ive been on lurking and on other forums- I needed to take a breather from this woman and her world,let go of some of my anger towards her,etc... NOPE! Its STILL There! LOL!! Anyways, I just died inside when I saw your post w/her quoting Bukowski, I WANT TO SPEW,That is My HERO!! So Of course, she is quoting him. Just One More thing to add to the collection of hatred I have for her and her Evilness! :banghead: LOL! Hope your well!! Oh BTW, I FULLY believe she made those threats about Juan Martinez, ABSOLUTELY!! I knew for certain when the chick was saying she is trying to control all the inmates opinions of her & the case, & Why doesnt JM Love me?? She cant help herself, She is a Malignant Narcissist, among many,many other Personality Disorders.. Just put the juice in her already!!! :please:

Hey Geevee!! Been a min since Ive posted, still dont have my setup yet,but Ive been on lurking and on other forums- I needed to take a breather from this woman and her world,let go of some of my anger towards her,etc... NOPE! Its STILL There! LOL!! Anyways, I just died inside when I saw your post w/her quoting Bukowski, I WANT TO SPEW,That is My HERO!! So Of course, she is quoting him. Just One More thing to add to the collection of hatred I have for her and her Evilness! :banghead: LOL! Hope your well!! Oh BTW, I FULLY believe she made those threats about Juan Martinez, ABSOLUTELY!! I knew for certain when the chick was saying she is trying to control all the inmates opinions of her & the case, & Why doesnt JM Love me?? She cant help herself, She is a Malignant Narcissist, among many,many other Personality Disorders.. Just put the juice in her already!!! :please:

Hiya Nola, good to see you again!! :loveyou:

I'm afraid she does think she controls the world and everyone in it, her craziness knows no bounds. I bet everyone she quotes just cringes to have their words uttered by her mouth. :facepalm:

JM doesn't love her so she wants to have him disposed of, my, my, you'd think she'd have a clue that that is the reason she is where she is, but her ego is so large I don't think she can see beyond herself.

Oh, I tried that SmartDeblur app., didn't do anything for the pics, I guess Melendez' crew already deblurred them as much as possible. :(

Wow! I hadn’t seen these photos before now.

Re: Pondering Bryce … ITA: It’s manipulated. If you look at the “original” res pix, you can actually see “mis-brushings” on the pants & fleece. Plus … there’s that depth of field question. 

This led me to look carefully at the other pix on the Flickr site.

Consider this: (Zion Ponder) He’s mostly top lit (= light on shoulders…) Top of hair is blurred, even though (somewhat misshapen) ears appear crisp. Light in background appears to be either evening or morning ‘golden hour’ in a canyon. Light on shoulders (and head) is more overhead (equal on both shoulders). Light on calves is from camera left. The MAIN “tell” is the shadow created by TA’s fleece over the (camera left) side of his waistband. The lighting and shadows on TA could ONLY result (IMO) from manipulation.

Grand Canyon. Can’t see anything about this that’s manipulated, but the rez sucks. Taken with a crappy camera.

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but I just started reading this thread, so I might be stating what's already out there. Trav's Rocky's photo says it was taken in 2005. The Zion one say 2007, but he's wearing the 2005 clothes--unless I'm imagining things. That 2007 picture looks the fakest of them all.

So my conclusion is the 2005 is real, the 2007 was Jodi making it appear that this was one of their 1000 places trip. How she got the 2005 picture to manipulate? I don't know. Facebook? Myspace?

Mine is not an unresolved question, but more a curiosity question about something that doesn't quite square with me.

The autopsy report indicates that Travis's pubic hairs were previously shaven.

I have since found out that it is becoming more common place for younger men to shave or trim their "bushes", but something about it does not make sense for what I superficially know about Travis.

If not maintained, shaving the nether regions becomes very uncomfortable due to itching. I personally would not expect someone who is supposed to be celibate to be without pubic hair. I don't know if my logic is off, but I would equate that with someone who is sexually active. If he had not seen CMJA in several months and had an upcoming trip to Cancun with a bunch of PPL associates, does this make sense to you.

I asked my 23 year old college son if he had any male friends who practice this kind of grooming and he knows of 2. One does consider himself a stud, but I don't know about the other one.

My views may reflect the practices of my generation.

I don't know if this has been further addressed, but men shave for reasons other than sex. One is to keep down odor due to sweat. Also, if you have the right products to put on after, you won't have a problem with itching, etc. Some wax or use nair versus shaving, too

We also really do not know that Travis hadn't had sex with anyone after Jodi, but we do know that he was masturbating. He could have enjoyed that more with a slicker surface. some men shave their armpits, too, nowadays, so I'm not shocked that he would like to be trimmed or bald down there regardless of whether he was having sex. JMO.

Assorted notes from DB's testimony:

JA must have only put a small amount of gas from the can into her tank 15 miles outside of Winniemucca, as she put 12.175 gallons in at the gas station there and her tank held a maximum of 13 1/2 gal. (Note - need to check distance from SLC to Winniemucca to see if she should have run out of gas on a straight drive there or could there have been a detour).

The amount of gas she put in the first time has been puzzling. She claims it makes no sense for her to put in 2.71 gallons and not fill the can up. Well...it is possible that Brewer gave her a can that was already half full. And it is possible, that as she said on the stand, she didn't want to fill them to the top because of spillage. So she either didn't fill the three to the brims or Darryl gave her one can that had some gas in it already or a combination of these two theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck