Post your PROFILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
"but after the stranger called several times that evening"
http://news.yahoo.com/long-island-serial-killer-victims-roommate-speaks-20110416-185717-763.html

The killer called several times before getting a date with Amber. That's kind of strange. You would think it would take only one call to set up a date. Why did the killer need to call more than once before Amber would go on a date with him? What did they talk about on the phone calls? It's another thing that points to the killer being an obsessive phone caller...to call her several times in one evening....

just my opinion but the Gilgo perpetrator theory/profile:
- white male(s)
- age late 30's - 40's
- lives within 5-10 miles of Gilgo beach, or location of victims
- he has familiarity/connection with area, family member close or extended, but knows area well.
- burlap bags may come from sand-bagging/volunteering ie March 2010 Point O'Points http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/03/30/2nd-noreaster-in-1-month-causes-erosion-concerns/
(I just don't think the burlap is related to gardening, but it's more specific to beach).
- The person is sadistic/has psychological issues
- LE may have interviewed or had person in radar at some point or maybe video/photo footage (I'm thinking about Hannah Graham case and alleged perpetrator was in video), basically I think the perpetrators made mistakes somewhere.
- Has access to tools for cutting like carpentry tools saws etc.
- Since the dates of victims missing seem to fall in summer or end of summer months, he may be on vacation, have a job that gives summertime off like teacher or have school aged kids or can be separate from family for a bit.
- lives on Long Island
- tall at least 5'10
- masculine, maybe military background/sports?
- overly charismatic, arrogant/cool
- probably married or in a relationship
- Like Hannah Graham alleged perpetrator, may have history of university incidents
- possibly two persons-guys working together
- has access to vacant extra apartment, condo, or building

I am thinking about Hannah Graham and the alleged perpetrator in that case being right under VA LE's radar re: Morgan Harrington and wonder about unsolved cases like this. All above are just my thoughts on possible Gilgo/LI perpetrators with no supporting links/information. May all victims rest in peace. May the victims families find peace and justice godspeed.

Anybody wanna exercise?

Why did he choose Maureen? What's so special about her?

Hint: https://xiaoyuannn.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/long_island_victims_13_540x405.jpg

For the first time, I noticed that (IMVHO) her pupils are somewhat constricted in this pic. Was this a pic that she used to advertise her services? Pinpoint pupils can be a sign of opiate use. Although, if I remember correctly, MBB wasn't reported to have used drugs, which doesn't necessarily mean she didn't. Maybe he is looking for signs of drug use in his victims?

http://theemtspot.com/2009/04/23/rapid-diagnosis-pinpoint-pupils/

For the first time, I noticed that (IMVHO) her pupils are somewhat constricted in this pic. Was this a pic that she used to advertise her services? Pinpoint pupils can be a sign of opiate use. Although, if I remember correctly, MBB wasn't reported to have used drugs, which doesn't necessarily mean she didn't. Maybe he is looking for signs of drug use in his victims?

http://theemtspot.com/2009/04/23/rapid-diagnosis-pinpoint-pupils/

It is also a sign that you have a bright light shining into your eyes.

Police do respond to the Oak beach section of Ocean Parkway. Even if you tell them you are located at Jones Beach.

MOD NOTE: A series of asterisks in a url indicates the link is banned. Further, copy and paste from social media/blogs/message boards violates TOS.

LIN, as you know I am not one to shy away from criticizing the SCPD. But in the real/perfect world cops just don't do what uninformed folks expect them to do. They got a call that there was a female making screams for help. They should ALWAYS respond to such calls IMMEDIATELY. There is no excuse not to respond with lights and sirens. BUT when you get there and find a desolate place as Oak Beach is, and there is no one offering specific information, then it becomes another matter.

Most screams for help are usually unfounded. The screams could be most anything. But is a well known fact that SG said to a police dispatcher that 'someone is trying to kill me.'

No, I don't blame the cops for not finding her because it was nigh impossible to find her in that situation. However we must ask is there more to this that what has been released. We still haven't heard the tape and the PD is not about to let us hear the tape. BUT they did have a detective write a letter to Newsday stating he heard the tape and he believes that nothing SG said should have risen to the point where a reasonable person would believe her life was in danger. We know now that this isn't true.

IMO this is a cover-up for reasons I just don't know, but it is a cover up, and until something comes out to the contrary I will continue to believe that it is.

I can tell you one thing for an absolute certainty. NO detective is going to write a letter to Newsday and provide them with such information UNLESS the detective was doing it with the PD's approval. It just isn't going to happen, not even in the Wild Wild East of Suffolk County.

I was at the Huntington Town Meeting where residents were complaining about the murders of their children. The place was packed and they were angry. The Idiot Bellone brought along Chief of Department Burke with him. They both gave a summary of how they were concerned and how they police in that area. As soon as Burke finished his propaganda talk he and his entourage left the building as though the audience were all infected with Ebola. No time for questions from a clearly disturbed band of citizens. They said what they had to say and LEFT.

Almost a year ago a high powered political figure was shot outside of his catering hall. There have been countless stories that speculated as to why this fellow was shot. The DA immediately sealed a court record where the victim was engaged in a very suspicious lawsuit that might have prompted to the shooting. The papers did get some of that before it was sealed. What has come out since then would horrify Joe Average Citizen as it opens up a web of corruption. Spota sealed it without explanation.

Hawkshaw...Do you think James B committed suicide?

I know this question is for Hawk, but I thought I'd seize this little opportunity to say...

I still find it interesting that two of JB's business associates also committed suicide. Coincidence, I suppose.

JB? Some folks swear he was murdered......I assume you are talking about the nursery owner? There are two other JB's of prominence in this case. One is the Chief of Dept. SCPD. He has already been certified as one that had sex with a known prostitute while working in his police car. From what I hear the Internal Affairs version ( Newsday ) had been watered down to avoid even more embarrassment.

One thing I do know is before a cop becomes a detective in the SCPD, one is required to go to Chief Burke's School of Pinocchio.

One opinion I will go out on a limb for is that IF the truth ever comes out it will involve a lot of people that are cops and politicians that can't afford to be embarrassed. Some of those same people, including a certain cop have been known to be a frequent visitor of the Oheka Castle and scoffing up all the free food, booze, and cigars he could jam into his mouth whenever he went there to watch the football games.

BTW - that shooting of the owner seems to be another case the cops are having problems solving.

One opinion I will go out on a limb for is that IF the truth ever comes out it will involve a lot of people that are cops and politicians that can't afford to be embarrassed. Some of those same people, including a certain cop have been known to be a frequent visitor of the Oheka Castle and scoffing up all the free food, booze, and cigars he could jam into his mouth whenever he went there to watch the football games.

BTW - that shooting of the owner seems to be another case the cops are having problems solving.

Mari Gilbert lists the clientele of Shannan as relayed by her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRaripbEHkc

Among group of people from different lines of work she says "Judges". Mari has her daughter's books, in which she kept records of business. Is LE interested? No. Surprise? No.

I grew up my entire life on LI. Anyway in my family / neighbors / community I've overheard lots of talk about the case, but I'm certainly no expert on the facts. I stopped by this forum to see what people think. I do have several retired SCPD in my family (I'll stress retired, they have no connection to the case), and family who worked at the Aquarium and other marine or beach businesses... I will say that the JB story was big gossip. Lots of people have thought it was the end of the case, and maybe that is the reason the story has faded from the public eye. I don't know. But I know there's enough corruption around here that I'm not surprised by how things are.

I dont believe JB is the LISK. The GB 4 were found in 2010. He commited suicide one year later. I think its a coincidence that he died after SG was found. It would appear the killer placed dolls at the crosses 14 months after JB died. Would Dormer appear on Get Arrow and ask for tips from the public if he believed JB was the LISK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3