Post your theory-****NO DISCUSSION****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory, but with-holding names at this point, until they are sluethable (is that even a word?)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?
:twocents:

Sorry for quoting myself ...

To add to my mounting circumstantial evidence theory......
Who knew JI was working that night?
Who knew DB had been drinking?
Who bought additional booze that night and why?
Who knew their own spouce was not suppose to be home that night? Alibi?
Who knew when the lights went out?
Who hung around for an hour after the lights went out and why?
Who knew the layout of the house and neighbourhood?
Who is staying close to DB, JI & team?

ETA: Who is not answering media's questions?
ETA#2: Who would have been comfortable turning on the lights w/o fear of getting caught? Or have a good excuse for being there inside the home should they get caught?

Out of all the theories and speculation on here, I actually find your theory the best plausible one and one that I had not thought of. I have racked my brain and every one I read or try to think of myself just doesn't sit right, but this one you just wrote, i'm liking. Good job.

Hello fellow sleuths!
I've been lurking for years, since Scott Petterson, and finally got enough courage to post something about this case that I think hasn't been mentioned. If I remember correctly, the couple (or one of them) said that the "kidnapper" took the cell phones so that they couldn't use them to dial 911. Well, the problem I have with that statement is:

How would a "kidnapper" know that they didn't have a land line also? There could have been land line phones in the basement, kitchen, master bedroom, etc. In my opinion, DB HAD to get rid of those phones because of the evidence tied to them. So, to me, that means the "kidnapper" was DB, JI, or someone that they knew very well, well enough to know that they didn't also have a land line. :waitasec:

It is very strange ...IMO...strange behavior for a parent to have a missing child and then refuse to cooperate with the LE, cancel interviews where the parents could be on TV and pleading for the return of their child, but saying instead, they are too "exausted" to plead for her return, to refuse interviews of their children, where a clue they might remember, help give them leads, and help solve this case...

To me, these are all STALL tactics...because they don't want their child found...

For the parent/s to break into sob...then not cooperate....are opposite extreme behavior...

A lot of drama is going on here....

This drama does not fit ...parents who are desperately wanting their child back..

This drama fits...parents who are hiding something.....who do not want the truth to come out....

And so the question IS....why don't they want the truth to come out????

The LE knows so much more about this case...as the parents actions are very transparent...

So my theory is....Mom wanted to drink...baby crying..she gave her too much "something" to MAKE her sleep...and the baby died...then panic hits....cover up..calls were made on cell phone...have to get rid of cell phones...and the baby..

all my 2 cents and my own opinion..

This is something I've been pondering.Being the baby was sick,was she over medicated to sleep,because of a party with all the wine and liquor and no husbands that night?If you're taking anti depressants on top of all the drinking,are you thinking straight?This is if she was really drinking so much,that came out when the lawyer showed up,so who knows.There's a number of things it could be,but with changing stories,this is very plausible.

I also wonder if MW's number was possibly dialed to bring something to make it more of a party,besides the wine and liquor,or more of a girl party.The more the merrier,men aren't around,type of thing.Somebody was using DB's cellphone at 8:30 while they were drinking on the porch and called MW"s number.Time 58 seconds,that's not a hello and goodbye convo,it's not as short as you would think.Who did they talk to and did the person come over,what is it that can't be told about this whole scenerio?It's something you can't really put your finger on,because something is missing and I don't think it's been told yet. I think LE knows and why some things aren't public,at this time.

The only person screwing up my theory is Jeremy....his behaviour ...if my theory was correct, JI would have taken his son and ran...BUT...he's not.... hummmm ..back to square one...

? If Jeremy was NOT involved (which I do NOT think he is), WHO would he be willing to protect?

? If Jeremy IS involved, that means he helped get rid of the body. ? again, WHY would Jeremy be willing to take his baby daughter and dump her someplace?

? If Jeremy is NOT invovled, why does it seem he approves of DB's "adult time" meanwhile is daughter is no where in sight? Why does he sit there in silence when DB states that her drinking has absolutley nothing to do with Lisa vanishing? Common sense tell you that IF DB was sober, chance are she would have been more alert that evening.

Hello fellow sleuths!
I've been lurking for years, since Scott Petterson, and finally got enough courage to post something about this case that I think hasn't been mentioned. If I remember correctly, the couple (or one of them) said that the "kidnapper" took the cell phones so that they couldn't use them to dial 911. Well, the problem I have with that statement is:

How would a "kidnapper" know that they didn't have a land line also? There could have been land line phones in the basement, kitchen, master bedroom, etc. In my opinion, DB HAD to get rid of those phones because of the evidence tied to them. So, to me, that means the "kidnapper" was DB, JI, or someone that they knew very well, well enough to know that they didn't also have a land line. :waitasec:

:welcome4:

Welcome Slueth YaYa, to answer your question, check out my theory slightly above yours, that may tell you who knew there was no land line. Not saying my theory is anymore or less credible than yours or anyone else's but it does point to a select few who would have access, knowledge etc of the home & family.

The only person screwing up my theory is Jeremy....his behaviour ...if my theory was correct, JI would have taken his son and ran...BUT...he's not.... hummmm ..back to square one...

? If Jeremy was NOT involved (which I do NOT think he is), WHO would he be willing to protect?

? If Jeremy IS involved, that means he helped get rid of the body. ? again, WHY would Jeremy be willing to take his baby daughter and dump her someplace?

? If Jeremy is NOT invovled, why does it seem he approves of DB's "adult time" meanwhile is daughter is no where in sight? Why does he sit there in silence when DB states that her drinking has absolutley nothing to do with Lisa vanishing? Common sense tell you that IF DB was sober, chance are she would have been more alert that evening.

All good points Wendy, to reply to your question I bolded, no matter how upset he may be about her drinking he probably doesn't want to air that dirty laundry in front of the media. JMHO of course.

Hello fellow sleuths!

Good post. And, to add to this (I also usually keep quiet) the "kidnapper" knew that they had neighbors. I can be at my immediate neighbor's house - on both sides - as fast as I can dial a cell or land phone. My child is missing? I will be pounding on their door faster than I can locate a cell phone.

The only theory I can think of that ties all the facts together is that Deborah arranged the kidnapping herself, so that she could make a clean break with Jeremy. This presupposes, however, that she knew someone who was willing to take the child and squirrel her away until the case went cold. It certainly wouldn't be a very intelligent thing to do, but then, Deborah comes across as a bit wanting in the quality, as well as being something of a schemer.

It's all so jumbled but it seemed like the parents were being managed. Probably way off but can't seem to shake the idea that this is much bigger than it appeared and sweet Baby Lisa was a bargaining chip or payback.

Well first, I just find it hard to believe that this SODDI took time out from abducting this child to hunt down three cell phones - even if he walked right past them when he first walked into the house, why would he pick them up - ?? Doesn't make sense to me - not even the "so they couldn't call anyone theory." My neighbor is 20 feet away - I'd be over there faster than it would take me to find my own cell phone banging on their door to USE THEIR PHONE!!!!

The other thing I question is the spotting of a man carrying a child through the street - up to miles away - with a half naked baby in his arms...... Come on - where was the "getaway" car??? You abduct a child and then walk miles with it ---- to where??? the bus stop? train stop? Where was this person's final destination?

Is it possible that this was staged in the hopes that a lot of people might see this scenario and that the "child" in this man's arms wasn't baby Lisa - that baby Lisa was already dead and whoever this person was, was just carrying a doll or something through the streets to make it look like an abduction - come on, you don't walk miles with an abducted child - give me a break.

I remember on a crime radio program (WS, IIRC) KEEP IT SIMPLE.
KIS, most crimes are not elaborate.
IMO, DB accidently or on purpose, did something drunk or sober to baby.
she or someone close to her, covered it all up.
JMOO

Ever since I heard about the drinking buddy's estranged husband, I have been stuck there. Military trained, and now seeing what his specialty was has me even more leaning that way. Too coincidental that first nite Jeremy is gone and first nite he has to stay away from his home. His FB page leads me to believe he is controlling. I can see him getting revenge on DB for interfering in his marriage and giving baby Lisa to someone else. I think he could easily pass a LDT. He was picked out by MT, which further makes me suspicious. He appears to have the physical ability to carry something weighing 30lbs w/o difficulty. The dog didn't bark (familiarity), the house layout was known, and Lisa probably knew him as well. His alibi could be a buddy- who knows, LE hasn't discussed it. MOO/ JMO

Ever since I heard about the drinking buddy's estranged husband, I have been stuck there. Military trained, and now seeing what his specialty was has me even more leaning that way. Too coincidental that first nite Jeremy is gone and first nite he has to stay away from his home. His FB page leads me to believe he is controlling. I can see him getting revenge on DB for interfering in his marriage and giving baby Lisa to someone else. I think he could easily pass a LDT. He was picked out by MT, which further makes me suspicious. He appears to have the physical ability to carry something weighing 30lbs w/o difficulty. The dog didn't bark (familiarity), the house layout was known, and Lisa probably knew him as well. His alibi could be a buddy- who knows, LE hasn't discussed it. MOO/ JMO

I wonder if that 10:30ish text he sent his wife that he loves her and his daughter was something? Wife sends text back 20 mins later... I wonder if that was to let JB know that DB was gone to bed and the coast was clear?

I am not at all impressed with motorcycle man supposedly picking a person from a line up. First of all motorcycle man didn't contact police for about a week. Second of all he wasn't given a line up right then. Why? Did he tell police he could recognize the person or not? If he did say he could recognize the person why wouldn't police have given him a line up? This line up was given to him quite recently. He also claimed he picked someone they have been showing pictures of. While I can't be sure as to what he means by that, it sounds to me like somebody showed him the pictures of the man prior to the line up. And when first asked to describe this man by the press, he didn't claim the man was all dressed in white. After the video of the white blob appeared, then the man was dressed all in white. What did he tell the police at that first interview and what description did he give them then?

I am not at all impressed with motorcycle man supposedly picking a person from a line up. First of all motorcycle man didn't contact police for about a week. Second of all he wasn't given a line up right then. Why? Did he tell police he could recognize the person or not? If he did say he could recognize the person why wouldn't police have given him a line up? This line up was given to him quite recently. He also claimed he picked someone they have been showing pictures of. While I can't be sure as to what he means by that, it sounds to me like somebody showed him the pictures of the man prior to the line up. And when first asked to describe this man by the press, he didn't claim the man was all dressed in white. After the video of the white blob appeared, then the man was dressed all in white. What did he tell the police at that first interview and what description did he give them then?

I am not so sure of his sighting either... but.. LE sure followed through with JB .. to the point of searching is mothers home.... just wondering have they searched the parents of DS and JI?

Sorry for quoting myself ...

To add to my mounting circumstantial evidence theory......
Who knew JI was working that night?
Who knew DB had been drinking?
Who bought additional booze that night and why?
Who knew their own spouce was not suppose to be home that night? Alibi?
Who knew when the lights went out?
Who hung around for an hour after the lights went out and why?
Who knew the layout of the house and neighbourhood?
Who is staying close to DB, JI & team?

ETA: Who is not answering media's questions?
ETA#2: Who would have been comfortable turning on the lights w/o fear of getting caught? Or have a good excuse for being there inside the home should they get caught?

But where is Baby Lisa?

I am not so sure of his sighting either... but.. LE sure followed through with JB .. to the point of searching is mothers home.... just wondering have they searched the parents of DS and JI?

We need the first description he gave police vs. the well build, all in white, with salt and pepper hair he is describing now. At least to the press he wasn't describing this man at such detail at first. But memory DOES NOT get better with time, it gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe