Prayers For The Anthony Family

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by CaliKid, Sep 10, 2008.

1. bdmama

bdmama Member

I will pray that precious Caylee is found. I pray that her mother rots in jail fo rthe rest of her miserable life. As for the rest of them, I don't think there is enough prayer that will ever save any of them.

2. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

I pray that anything and everything they know about Caylee and this whole situation will spill from their mouths. I pray that if they do know more that it will cause them to lose sleep and rest, that the light will go on, and they will know they must tell all.

3. Roni

Roni New Member

My prayer's are with the Anthony's may they find the strength to be honest about all they know. May the peace that passeth all understanding guard their hearts and minds. I know it is so hard not to judge by their actions and non actions but unless we have been where they are now we do not know the raw emotions, anger, grief and denial one may go through. We do not know the when why, who and how of it all but the good Lord knows and He will bring all things that are hidden in darkness to light. I pray for all those searching, for strength and protection and for the angels on high to lead them to this precious girl who has touched all of our hearts so deeply. I know those big brown eyes cry out to me every night and day. So let us all stand united together and believe she will be found and justice shall be done.

4. tbthow

tbthow Baby T is out of the hospital again : ) Strong Boy

This has me crying,
    Beautiful.. We pray for Caylee everyday.. But I've lived in the hospital for months on end. My child is 9 months old. He had a heart transplant at 3 1/2 months old. This poem spoke volumes to me.
    I hope you don't mind I pass this Poem on.. I know some momma's and daddies who could use it.

5. CaliKid

CaliKid Former Member

That is so sad, and you must be a very strong parent to go through this. Bless you.

6. magic-cat

magic-cat Mother to Many

Father,
    There is a perfect path that all men have an opportunity to follow
    This path is YOUR divine will and every man's own choice
    Please lead the steps of the Anthony family onto this perfect path
    With YOUR still, small, voice.
    Amen

7. Kim Ii

Kim Ii New Member

Katie526,

I loved your post. Beautiful! :clap::clap::):)

8. sunny

sunny New Member

Prayers for G/C too for they are victims also and missing there lovely grandaughter each and everyday. I wish that Cindy had taken Caylee away from Casey and maybe Caylee would be with us today. God Bless them a long road to travel for them> Praying for the entire Anthony family. There are some beautiful prayers on this thread TY for putting them here for all to pray for strength for C/G and Lee Anthony. MOO

9. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

I pray that the Anthony's reconsider and take a "polygraph" test!

10. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I say a prayer for CAYLEE every day. She is the real victim here and the one I pray for.

11. whoknew?

whoknew? Inactive

I pray for Caylee everytime I turn the TV on or log onto this site. I pray that God takes care of her, wherever she is.
    As far as praying for KC and the rest of the Anthony's, I do. Not because I want to, but because if I don't, I may eventually end up as angry, bitter, and miserable as they have become.
    This family is not living in reality. Their perception of what is happening is distorted from years and years of avoiding the truth out of fear. Fear of looking less than, not good enough, weak, or just plain fear of having to change themselves.
    It's hard to have compassion for people who do unspeakable things, as it appears they have done. But if I become consumed with rage and hate, I will never have peace. So, yes, I pray for the family. But not for them, but so I don't ever become them.