Press Conference Expected From Anthonys' Private Investigators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Orlando for a dinner show and before I went, I thought; Gosh, do I need a lawyer and should I ask for Immunity. Almost all of Orlando does.
I heard you were too late since someone saw an ambulance without a black SUV behind it. ;)

Press conference(s) will NOT be held as we were told. No reason why they are not going to hold press conference. Updated at link.

link above now states that there will be NO press conference by the PI's today.

Awww shucks. And this was turning out to be something I would pay to see.

Do any of you know a scheduled time for this news conference?
DC will probably have his attorney standing there saying that Mr. C. will not talk until he has immunity! lol!:crazy:

Actually that is what makes me think that they may have gone to look, but didn't find anything. I can't imagine any attorney sending their investigators out to find the remains of a missing person attached to their client... it is to their benefit not to know for certain. Which means that the investigators were probably in the employ of the A's at the time. If they were in the employ of the A's, then they don't have any immunity because they aren't covered by attorney/client privelege.

If they had found the remains, I am thinking they could also be charged with some crime because they didn't come forward before this. Which means it would have been to their benefit not to talk about what they found if they did find something.

I also don't think that they told LP they found something. If they had told LP they found her remains, he would have went to LE. And I think (hope) that LE would have then done a search.

What I think happened is that after the tip that Caylee might be there, I think the A's told them to go get some video of the woods with maybe the faint hope that they could later say "see she wasn't there until after KC went to jail." I don't think they looked for her remains for real. The only thing that I wonder about is the rumor that some of the video might have been "taped over." This is a high profile case, probably one of the highest profile cases they will ever see. There is no way they will "tape over" any part of it, unless they thought that part might get them in trouble.

Due to the updated information of NO Press Conference, this thread is now closed/locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member