Press Conference (Lawson Lamar and Sheriff Beary

Status
Not open for further replies.
So were is the false statement indictment for Cindy????
Now, that would really make my day. I hope that Cindy will be quiet now...what are the chances? Oh...and if one more in their camp uses our soldiers in Iraq in any way as an example to make a point...I'll scream!!!!!!!

I believe they said caused the death between JUNE 15 and JULY 16, not both in june

I have mixed emotions......

While I'm happy that KC was charged with Murder I feel sick knowing that she knows where Caylee is & yet she still chooses to let her lay in the dark cold ground

KC will never tell us what really happened so I'm putting my faith in LE that they will piece it all together & hopefully they will find Caylee's remains

I believe they said caused the death between JUNE 15 and JULY 16, not both in june

I could be wrong but i thought they said that sometime on June 15th or June16th

KC caused Caylee's death (by Premeditated design)

Let's not forget that when Casey was at Baez's office she was reading law books. LOL

I could be wrong but i thought they said that sometime on June 15th or June16th

KC caused Caylee's death (by Premeditated design)

I am pretty sure you are wrong, Boston. The dates mentioned were between June 15th, and July 16th. Go back, and listen again.

Anyone have a link to video of the press conference Baez and KC gave? Ive been searching and can't find it

Every time I've tried to get on WS today, I've gotten the server busy notice!

I'm not surprised by today's events, but relieved for all involved. I'm sure those neighbors on Hope Spring are relieved that Casey is once again behind bars, this time for good, and they won't have to deal with protesters in their neighborhood night and day. Now, if Cindy can keep her mouth shut, there's won't be any reason for people to loiter in front of her house.

Today is a sad day because it's final........Caylee is deceased. I only hope Casey has one shred of decency and will tell where Caylee's remains can be found so that she can have a proper burial.

One thing I noted today was when the State Attorney Lamar Lawson spoke in court he said, "the grand jurors have seen things they shouldn't have to see. They've learned about the law, but unfortunately, they've also learned a lot of forensic evidence." This tells me that the jurors may have seen some pretty disturbing things.

Wow. I can't believe it, but for once No-Way-Jose did the right thing!

When he came to addressing whether this indictment is a political ploy by Lamar, he took the high road and disagreed with Cindy! He said he did not think Lamar would do such a thing. First truly honorable thing I've seen on ol' JB's part.

I have to admit KC's tears made me want to barf.....where were those tears all those weeks ago for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie