Price of Michael Kors purse in Macy's proved too much for this woman

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by zwiebel, Jun 28, 2015.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Californian Anh Nguyen was allegedly so outraged by the price Macy's department store in Newark was charging for a Michael Kors handbag, she began yelling and screaming - then bit and scratched a security employee called to attend.

The 42-year-old has been booked on assault and battery. The article doesn't say how much the handbag cost.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/wei...acys-Employee-in-Newark-Police-309986981.html

2. Loading...

3. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

4. human

human Well-Known Member

5. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Active Member

My granddaughter has 3 Michael Kors handbags and a Michael Kors watch. She doesn't like them but her husband thought she did!

She had made the remark one time she wished she had a food processor so he got her one for her birthday and she politely told him not to ever get her a kitchen appliance for birthday, anniversary, or Christmas! She told him it should be a personal gift, not a general one. Poor guy. He is so trying to do the right thing. He just loves to tell that story. She is really a precious person and he is a great husband.

6. Zuri

Zuri New Member

Unbelievable. I have several designer bags including Michael Kors and I typically wait until they go on sale. Why on earth would she look at something she couldn't afford and then take it out on everybody around her. Sounds like she may have pre-buyers remorse?