Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney will join the royal couple on their tour of Australia | Daily Mail Online

Seriously???? Looks like Jessica is getting a free trip to Australia. Hopefully, Jessica has developed better taste in clothing. I just don't get it.

Meghan needs new makeup and hair style too. Her head looked awful at Eugenia's wedding.

What is so hard about changing outfits 3 times a day??? What is the purpose of Jessica to be there - hand the dreadful outfits to Meghan??? I am sure the daily outfits have already been picked out and each outfit already has accessories.

I think this is a total waste of money.

Hopefully she won't put Meghan in an outfit like the blue leisure suit she was wearing in that article photo :eek::eek::eek:

Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney will join the royal couple on their tour of Australia | Daily Mail Online

Seriously???? Looks like Jessica is getting a free trip to Australia. Hopefully, Jessica has developed better taste in clothing. I just don't get it.

Meghan needs new makeup and hair style too. Her head looked awful at Eugenia's wedding.

What is so hard about changing outfits 3 times a day??? What is the purpose of Jessica to be there - hand the dreadful outfits to Meghan??? I am sure the daily outfits have already been picked out and each outfit already has accessories.

I think this is a total waste of money.

I agree Kensie. Jessica has the same taste in clothes as a Real Housewives cast member she should not be dressing a member of the Royal Family on a Royal tour.

I feel quite sorry for Charles in that respect, spent his life waiting to be king and is the longest heir apparent in history - 65 years and counting!

Would the public accept a Queen Camilla or Queen Consort Camilla? Won't be too long until she has been married to Charles longer than Diana was. I don't mind her. I have forgiven haha. It's just a shame he wasn't allowed to marry her when he wanted to, in the early 1970's. Thinking about it they have been together on and off for almost 50 years.

I don’t know how the public will react. It is going to be a very sad and difficult time for the monarchy when Her Majesty The Queen passes away and we have a King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla. I don’t believe either are very popular with the public.

I would prefer it if the throne passed to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but it is better if they have the opportunity to raise their children to be happy and well and for them to have more family time.

I don’t know how the public will react. It is going to be a very sad and difficult time for the monarchy when Her Majesty The Queen passes away and we have a King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla. I don’t believe either are very popular with the public.

I would prefer it if the throne passed to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but it is better if they have the opportunity to raise their children to be happy and well and for them to have more family time.

Honestly, I think Charles should get a short stint on the throne. Maybe 5 or 10 years and then the Cambridges can take over. He might have been a pants husband to Di but as far as I can tell he is a good dad to the boys, a good husband to Camilla, a good son to E&P and does a great deal of work for charities and the environment. He's by no means my favourite Royal and in many ways I too would prefer William to be the next King, but I won't be upset if Charles gets to have a little go first.

Prince Philip doesn't agree with his son Prince Charles's plans for the future of the royal family, it is claimed.

Tensions have apparently been slowly rising between the pair over Charles's visions for a modern approach to the royal family.
A source told the Sunday Express that Philip believes Charles has become too political and cerebral to be a successful monarch after the Queen.

Charles, 67, has suggested 'slimming down' the royal family and even wants to turn Buckingham Palace into a public space.

Prince Philip 'doesn't agree with Charles' ideas for future of the royal family'

It would be strange not having the Monarch living in Buckingham Palace. I think Prince Charles would prefer living at Clarence House and Highgrove than Buckingham Palace.

3DE2AB87-F5D4-42D9-AA9B-6C53DFC3804F.jpeg

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have arrived in Australia. This is their itinerary:

Tuesday October 16: Sydney, Australia

Wednesday October 17: Dubbo, Australia

Thursday October 18: Melbourne, Australia

Friday October 19: Sydney, Australia

Saturday October 20: Sydney, Australia

Sunday October 21: Sydney, Australia

Monday October 22: Fraser Island, Australia

Tuesday October 23: Suva, Fiji

Wednesday October 24: Suva, Fiji

Thursday October 25: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga

Friday October 26: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia

Saturday October 27: Sydney, Australia

Sunday October 28: Wellington, New Zealand

Monday October 29: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand

Tuesday October 30: Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday October 31: Rotorua, New Zealand

Prince Harry and Meghan arrive at dawn for Australian tour with a ten-person entourage | Daily Mail Online

For some reason Megs looks like she has aged years in the past month or two.
I see she is still fiddling with the nightmare hair.

Is it me or has Megs had her lips puffed up? They look fuller but it just might be the lipstick.

Megs almost looks 'high' in some of the pictures. Big goofy open mouth smile like she is saying 'Hey Ya'll' but then again it would just be when the camera person took the picture.

Last edited:

The response will have more to do with the changing of time, customs, and culture rather a like/dislike for Charles/Camilla. I think it was already decided that the Queen would remain on the $20 bill. She is only one of two females on our paper money. She will also remain on the quarter and loonie. There is no way the government is going to spend more money to remove the Queens image and replace it with that of Charles. Too much money, so her image will remain as is.

After she passes we will have a lot of things to change. Her picture in every government office, courthouse, public spaces, etc. It is going to cost a lot of money.

I am looking forward to having new hymnals and a new Book of Daily Office because they will have to replace the words "the Queen" with "the King". Our hymnal is so outdated, this will likely be the only time the church will replace them, because they have to.

It will be strange without QE2 (our abbreviation for her). She has been queen my entire life.

Meghan is said to be in 'good health' and they have had a successful 12 week scan - suggesting that the baby is due in late April, possibly around St George's Day.

Last month her mother Doria Ragland was also seen taking baby-care classes in Pasadena, California and royal sources have said she may move to London from the US to help her look after the baby because Meghan does not want to hire a nanny.

Meghan Markle pregnant: Prince Harry, Duchess of Sussex announce royal baby news | Daily Mail Online

Eta - I think it’s a boy. (Blue dress)

Baby care classes?

I’m sorry but I find baby classes for a grandmother to be silly. To say the least. Did she not do a good job with Meghan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88