Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked to learn that the Queen allegedly finds well to do women swearing hilarious this was from an interview with a friend of hers.

P.s If you want a laugh follow the satire Twitter account Queen_UK it is very funny.

The Queen is a grand lady who has seen alot of life. I am always impressed by the pictures of a young Elizabeth and the Queen Mum risking their lives to visit the bomb shelters in WWII. No doubt the Queen has seen enough sadness in her life to fully appreciate the giggles. : )

Thomas Markle has made a bombshell claim that daughter Meghan is struggling to cope with the switch from TV to royalty and he can ‘see her pain in her smile’

He has voiced his concern about pressure being piled on the Duchess of Sussex, as she comes to terms with life as a busy member of the royal family.

Mr Markle said: ‘I can see it in her eyes, I see it in her face and I see it in her smile. I’ve seen her smile for years. I know her smile. I don’t like the one I’m seeing now,’ he told The Sun on Sunday.

Describing himself as ‘worried’ about his daughter, he added that her ‘pained smile’ might show that she is struggling to cope with the pressure of taking on royal duties.

Thomas Markle claims daughter Meghan is struggling to cope with switch from TV to royalty | Daily Mail Online

Why does he keep pouring petrol on the fire? The Duchess of Sussex will end up never seeing or speaking to him again. Why can’t he send her a letter? Why go to the press?

Oh come on Tom. That “pained smile” you see is probably because her feet hurt. Or more likely because you won’t stop flapping your lips. Talk about pressure! :mad:

I'm not sure if you can see this Cagney, but I love this clip of the Queen and Queen mother, "No mummy!"

What a wonderful clip! Thank you so much for sharing. I always wondered what they are saying to each other. In current days, do they still have audio so close up of the Royals? I've never seen such a thing. Thanks again for sharing.

Meghan might be having some difficulties adjusting to royal protocol, but she is certainly being schooled in the Brits' ability to keep a stiff upper lip in the face of adversity. Meghan's family is behaving badly. It's in her best interest to ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd