Prince Harry of Wales

Well I had to look because I am the nosy sleuther that I am, and um .....veeery nice..... :)

Contrary to popular belief, what happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas.

Prince Harry
Takes His Naked *advertiser censored**
Back to England

(snip)
We contacted people at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday night, and they could not have been clearer ... they're none too pleased with Harry and his Sin City escapades.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/22/prince-harry-naked-return-to-england-lax-flight/#ixzz24I2D1xn1

The graphic at this link made me :floorlaugh:

I have always liked Harry. William seems to be a bit of a dork (in an endearing way), but Harry seems like great fun. He isn't married, so I say as long as everyone was naked by mutual consent, no harm done. :D

The late Princess Margaret surely somewhere is thanking her luck that there were no camera phones in the 1950s.

The graphic at this link made me :floorlaugh:

I have always liked Harry. William seems to be a bit of a dork (in an endearing way), but Harry seems like great fun. He isn't married, so I say as long as everyone was naked by mutual consent, no harm done. :D

Heh, Did you notice the red stars on the graphic is the same red star that's censoring his naked ****?

Harry has always been my fave and now even more so.

Harry, you are awesome!

Prince Harry has just returned to the motherland, and he's got some serious 'splaining to do to one pissed off Queen.

TMZ lol

He's wildly crazy but I feel bad for him. Who can he trust? Probably no one.

Where did I go wrong in life that I'm not partying in a VIP suite with a naked prince?!

I wish the paparazzi would just leave them alone!

LOL....it wasn't paparazzi.....it was a "guest" who had been invited into the private luxury suite and took the photos on a cell phone.

no better time for all interested sleuths to investigate whether prince harry is truly hairy :D

i posted in the other thread about this but my god he is so handsome,always loved him and a little more now lol

he'll be in some deep doo doo with granny though.

Really? An unattached 27 yo man cavorted naked at a pool party in Vegas? Nothing anyone would raise an eyebrow over if the unattached 27 yo male were anyone else.

As for HM the Queen fainting or being shocked, hardly, she's been through far worse scandals than this in her 85 years with first her Uncle, then her sister, then her own children and other grandchildren with all their various hangers-on, love interests, divorces etc. Her only concern in this will be for her grandson that so many people only want to get close to him so they can sell him out to the tabloid press.

Yes, it's certainly no Annus Horribilis, at least yet - move along here, nothing to see (as long as Harry's got his pants back on).

(Wiki)

Really? An unattached 27 yo man cavorted naked at a pool party in Vegas? Nothing anyone would raise an eyebrow over if the unattached 27 yo male were anyone else.

As for HM the Queen fainting or being shocked, hardly, she's been through far worse scandals than this in her 85 years with first her Uncle, then her sister, then her own children and other grandchildren with all their various hangers-on, love interests, divorces etc. Her only concern in this will be for her grandson that so many people only want to get close to him so they can sell him out to the tabloid press.

He is already back in England, according to tmz. I don't think they are very happy with him right now.

The late Princess Margaret surely somewhere is thanking her luck that there were no camera phones in the 1950s.

There's a very good 2008 movie called The Bank Job. It's based on an actual robbery in London in 1971. It's funny and suspenseful, and one of the back stories involves (possible) dirty pictures of Princess Margaret.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back