Progress Energy offers $10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned on another site that Raleigh's Newspaper, News & Observer had cut out jy's photo for their article about the reward. I wonder if the Youngs' had anything to do with this?

Here's their article:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/642021.html

Was Jason's photo (the one on the flier) flashed on the news? I hope so. I wonder if Jason even told his new employer that he was previously married. I imagine that he would have and merely said that his wife had passed away. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the link. The article doesn't seem biased towards Jason, IMO. Surely, people are wondering why the husband doesn't cooperate, don't you think??

I think that most people know that police work from the inner circle outward. You'd think that Jason would want to eliminate himself as quickly as possible to have police concentrate their efforts elsewhere...

Seems to me, LE wants Jy's picture out there. About time, this flier needs to be posted in Virginia as well - all the way to Duffield and around Hillsville and roads in between. Someone saw something - they need to showup and make a difference to help insure justice for Michelle and her unborn son.

If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Godspeed justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members