Progress finding victims with the travel timeline?

jellifishmonster

Reaction score
I'm very new to this community, but I feel like this case has the best chance of finding vicitms. What resources besides NamUs and the Doe Network do you think we can use to narrow the search? This case has been driving me crazy for about a year and I finally decided to do something about it.

For a boots-on-the-ground approach: Was wondering if locating IK's caches might reveal the identities of victims. J0sh Hallmark seems to think so and has pointed out features and broad areas of locations Keyes hid his caches in his True Crime Bull$h!t series. Curious about whether people have tried to find and what tools are could be useful (e.g., metal detector?). Or whether those caches will most likely remain hidden until stumbled upon.

For a boots-on-the-ground approach: Was wondering if locating IK's caches might reveal the identities of victims. J0sh Hallmark seems to think so and has pointed out features and broad areas of locations Keyes hid his caches in his True Crime Bull$h!t series. Curious about whether people have tried to find and what tools are could be useful (e.g., metal detector?). Or whether those caches will most likely remain hidden until stumbled upon.
I live in Utah and have thought about hiking around to try and find some. I would probably lose my mind if I did.

I live in Utah and have thought about hiking around to try and find some. I would probably lose my mind if I did.
There's supposed to be a cache somewhere in southeast Texas - my neck of the woods. It would be an adventure to try to locate it, and I know I'd would be unnerved if I ever did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back