Prosecution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread

Hey - at that last shot of Casey - the make-up people got the horns right. Remember that y'all? How it looked like she had "horns" on her forehead.

I absolutely HATE having to hear this verdict again!!!!

Are they gonna show the outrage from the crowds?

Yep - looks like at least some of it.

JMHO

Love or hate her prefect Nancy Grace.

At least we know Caylee has peace and Casey will rot in hello

Recreated the video diary - perfectly showing the self absorbed monster.

Difficult to watch a watered down movie of the real life murder of a dear sweet Caylee.

Makes me want to yell at the TV. We as a group will never get over it. I understand I guess the need to make a movie but damm makes me angry all over again.

I think the actors add to it for me, I know JA had alot to do with this project, but I don't like it plain and simple.

There's a documentary after this...eww there she is kissing Caylee's ashes

Well...I liked seeing what the prosecution thought behind the scenes, but it wasn't in-depth enough.

Perfect what Jeff said .................Karma!

Beyond the headline's looks like it might be better than the movie.

I've always thought that the "powers that be" know what they are doing. If Casey would have gone to prison - she would have been queen of wherever they put her. BUT, instead - she's free. She has to live among us - which means she will never be able to "roam free" - whether it be just going out to dinner, grocery shopping, wandering around the mall - there will be people out there, recognize her, maybe even hurt her. And THAT just might be more than she can handle.

JMHO

:seeya: Just finished watching the movie ...

And Rob Lowe did a terrific job, imo :great: and soooooo easy on the eyes :great:

:waitasec: As to the movie, well ... :waitasec:

:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151