Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Caylee Advocate, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate New Member

**JUAN'S MEDIA/BOOK TOUR**

Juan is doing a huge media tour starting the 15th thru the 17th/18th

Fox and Friends, satellite radio, and several others.
    He will be on Nancy Grace and Fox and Friends Tuesday (16th) Morning and Evening. Satellite radio is Wednesday.

Updates forthcoming.

:fireworks::cheer:

2. Loading...

3. b_lab7410

b_lab7410 Member

Muwahaha, it's gonna be a :party: in here. I know that I will be taking notes for myself as I get from one insight to another...

Will we all be skipping the 16th, to only come back few hours later after our appetites have been fed and the whole book has been thoroughly read, examined, and critiqued with our prior efforts to resolve the inconsistencies and mysteries to this case? :woot:

And I can't find the post anymore.. but I have the same problem as (all) of us do... case has been over for a while, I can't even* mention (I get 'the look' and verbally banned) TA or 'the thing' anymore. Ughhh..

http://www.amazon.com/Conviction-Untold-Story-Putting-Behind-ebook/dp/B0105VDUSM

Edit: I hadn't realized they used her mugshot on the cover of the book! I like that idea, it's how I imagine Juan's resolve, during and years after handling this case. He knew he'd end up making mince-meat of her. No matter how many bag-o-tricks, the media, or whatnot; JM knew what her face would look like the day she (finally) got put behind Perryville's bars. She was toast. Just another (head)case for him.

4. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Curious - :waitasec:

Are we going to be discussing Juan's book on THIS thread or will there be a separate thread on his book? :eek:nline:

TIA! :wave:

5. G&AMom

G&AMom Verified Mikette

The mods created a separate thread for Nurmi's book, so my guess is they will do the same for Juan's.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

6. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

After Juan's book comes out expect L Kirk to come out criticizing him and calling Juan a liar. He is despicable. He is so jealous of Juan and his popularity, it is eating him alive. With his health issues, he really should stay away from such stressful situations. But with his personality he just can't stop himself. And I do believe he is obsessed with sexual talk. He showed that in the trial and that is the main reason I so despise him.

7. Caylee Advocate

Thought I would share this so anyone who pre-ordered can check their status. Mine is fine, and I hope all of yours is too.

Snipped:

"Heads up for anyone who preordered Juan's book at Amazon! My book was preordered virtually the day it was available to preorder, a few months ago. It showed up as being preordered until today when I went to check on it and Amazon said to pick the email alert when it is released for purchase. I talked to Customer Service in chat; they have NO knowledge of it being preordered and it is no longer available to be preordered!!!!!! I AM SO P****D OFF! Now, according to them, I have to wait for all the preordered books to be shipped before I can purchase it. You might want to check the status of your order."

8. krkrjx

krkrjx Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Maybe it isn't showing up as preordered because the order has now been filled. IOW, it was preordered until today and now there is no record of anything pending because they have fulfilled the order. Not sure if the poster ordered a print copy or a kindle copy...but they might want to check that out.

9. Nymeria

Nymeria Active Member

I just ordered it, it is supposed to be delivered on release date.
    I am a Prime member, maybe that makes a difference?

ETA- I ordered the hardcover version. I am ashamed to be a paper waster but I SO love having physical books in my hands and on my shelves! (I got the Whittemore books on the Kindle app to make up for it :blush: )

10. Niner

I went to order my book from Amazon and noticed this from the Book Review/back cover:

Never before publicized evidence!! :happydance: and Photos!! I think some of you wanted those photos - hopefully, what you want is in the book!

Off to order it!

:wave:

11. b_lab7410

b_lab7410 Member

Five more days, five more days... My goodness, so much anticipation.

Not really sure what to make of her latest hissy-fit (who is surprised anyway). The only thing I can think is, those poor workers. To have to be around her ridiculous carcass day after day. I wouldn't want that job. Hope they have someone amazing to go back home to!

12. Caylee Advocate

Okay here is a teaser until the real deal comes. :happydance:

[video=youtube;1edvdg8zIlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1edvdg8zIlY[/video]

13. zonaNpa

zonaNpa New Member

Just saw this myself. Thanks for posting!

14. geevee

geevee Registered Stickie

From your lips to Juan's ears! :D

15. lewcch3

lewcch3 Member

For those of us that have iTunes, you can get a 48-page sample of Juan's book and also pre-order the E version from iTunes $12.99.

If you elect to get the sample, I can guarantee you will want to order if you haven't already and boy, oh boy,the questions start churning in your mind along with the building of excitement.

16. Caylee Advocate

Thank you, off to look now. Although I have ordered the book, I just might feed my addiction a little more. :blushing:

17. Niner

So - when is this one? Next Monday the 15th or Tuesday the 16th??

TIA! :wave:

edited to add: wonder why we haven't got a new thread - this one is getting a bit slow to load... Maybe I will alert my post for the Mods!!
    :wave: to the Mods!

18. GigiG

GigiG New Member

Thank you for this, lewcch3!

19. Caylee Advocate

Monday the 15th Niner. Yes, very slow to load. What Niner said Mods.. YOO HOO

20. Caylee Advocate

Daggone it, I have NEVER been first, so I am making sure I AM FIRST by posting now... see ya'll Tuesday to discuss book, :loveyou:

21. franquerolane

franquerolane Member

I've been reading super duper tonight and they're trying to figure out Juan's remark aboutthe one great mistake she made or she could have gotten off. In my opinion it had to be the gas cans. Any of the other evidence could not have proved pre-meditation. The gun theft could not be proven, but there was no way out of the gas purchases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.