Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #2

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by bessie, Feb 21, 2016.

1. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

I believe Arias thought of killing Travis early on as well. In fact, I think she had fleeting thoughts of killing him from time to time throughout most of their "relationship." I doubt any of those fleeting thoughts were serious enough that she was actually planning murder that far back in time, but I think Killer's mental premeditation and serious murder planning goes back considerably further than the physical acts of premeditation that have been documented. JMO.

2. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

I think she began hating him the day she snooped his phone and discovered her soon to be bethrothed was cheating on her, June 2007.

The dark thoughts she wrote about in the fall of 2007, IMO, were fantasies about killing Lisa.

The hatred she felt for Travis began oozing out in January 2008. It's there in texts, barely concealed. In February 2008, when she's fired from Mimi's and (I think) Travis told her to git, the hatred starts appearing in her journals.

I'm convinced all her journal entries from the beginning of March on were written after the fact, with the one possible exception of March itself. If she did write the March entries in March, that alone would tell me she was beginning to think murder and was writing every sweet thing she could think of to control herself, because otherwise there is no way to bridge what was going on or being said in texts with what she was writing.

By the first week of April...totally agree killing him was on her mind, though she hadn't quite gotten all the way there, IMO.

3. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HERE AND THERE

I misunderstood your post (post #18) in this thread. I reread it, and now I understand what you were saying.. that Travis didn't go to a party, but she did and met Ryan. I suffer from dumbass syndrome sometimes, thanks for the info. I didn't think I had went completely off the rails in recalling Travis had in fact went to OKC. :eek:

4. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HERE AND THERE

5. TexMex

TexMex Punishment is justice for the unjust.

My take is she realized (now that her defense changed to self defense, not ninjas) how bad it sounded when she told Flores that she had to convince Travis to get in the shower and she would take pics. Premed!

So she tries convincing JM that she was talking about the shaving pic that had been on his MySpace or FB. He was having none of it. The jury got to hear over and over

A. It was Jodi who convinced Travis that taking pics in the shower was a great idea

B. She is now lying that it was a previous time which is not what she told Flores

6. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

I agree with everything you said, especially the part that I bolded. :goodpost:

7. pocketaccent

Guys, JA actually didn't get to talk to Matt or Darryl. She only attempted to call Matt and Darryl right before she reached the check point.

See JM's cross on Day 25.
    To whom she called starts at 3:14.00. Attempted calls to Matt and Darryl at 3:17:00
    Sorry I don't watch David Lohr's since I like watching in HD.
    [video=youtube;AJ4Svvm7reY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4Svvm7reY[/video]

8. RickshawFan

RickshawFan Well-Known Member

IIRC Red Room in Santa Cruz?

9. Meemaw12

Meemaw12 Well-Known Member

#JuanMartinez is doing an online Q & A right now. reddit.com/r/IAmA/commentÂ…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Hope4More

Signed up and in the second I read this...think it might be over now? Well worth the read anyway!!!!

11. Hope4More

LOL. Thanks, Pocket. There goes one of my theories- poof! And she tried to call Darryl too, eh? I didn't remember that at all.

Sleuthing really does take a village. :)

12. pocketaccent

I think she was calling them to say 'Oh poor me, I got lost, been driving in the wrong direction, fun fun. Can you help me get back on the right direction to Utah': her attempt to add to her BS alibi.

13. b_lab7410

b_lab7410 Member

Oh good, judging by the Q&A, he will be looking into discipline JA support site for free release of his book (he already knew about it).

14. b_lab7410

b_lab7410 Member

I know we're probably all looking over the Q&A, but he is so cute! Lol, it's truly nice to see him smiling in the Reddit photo. :)

http://i.imgur.com/yW9dQCj.jpg

15. Hope4More

Of course. :). The simplest answer.

16. TrialWatcher

TrialWatcher Active Member

Truly great recall - PocketAccent. No hint of fog there at all.

17. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How does reddit work? If it's done, is it done for good or is there a chance Juan might go back and answer more of the questions posted there?

18. Hope4More

The killer's tweeter has posted JAII's link to JM's book. A website with an overseas server is one thing...a twitter account another.

Bravo to her fan club, who had her all her privileges revoked at Estrella, who alienated any and all potential anti-DV supporters who were simply uninformed, who are responsible for her waiting another 180 days for contact visits and having her cell tossed all the time because her keepers are pissed.

Oh. And for having an entire maximum custody block of murderers and other really angry warped prisoners pissed off at her because they had THEIR cells tossed and their bodies sniffed by dogs because of her.

Keep it up, y'all. I'm sure her keepers will be thrilled to know she's now linked to a massive copyright violation and JM's publisher is in hot pursuit. Good job!

19. Hope4More

It's a one time drop-in. He was only there for an hour. :(

20. tsitra01

tsitra01 Member

I think she was comfortable calling Darryl because he probably showed her in the past that he was concerned with what his ex thought of him and Darryl was more concerned during his testimony what his ex wife and those around him thought of his choices as far as the *** he chose to have a relationship with. It was more important for him to say she was such a responsible wonderful human being that all of a sudden changed. Getting to know what an evil person she is, I found that unbelievable. IMO he didn't fool me for one minute.