Prosecutor Ken Kratz

BCA - just checking in from work so I cant check, but my recollection was that it was before and wasn't it said or implied that it was for a book? So he was probably planning a book, just not necessarily the one he wrote lol

I dont like the profiting either, I do not think this book will make him rich. Copies of it will be all over the internet right after it's released too, kinda like greisbecht's (spelling?) book. Don't think he's rich yet either ;-)

Karrina, I believe Limaes is referring to when SA and JS were fighting and she got in the car when she was drunk and started to drive away and I believe the police were there and stopped them. SA said he was driving when in fact JS was driving. I don't have a link and I don't recall where it is, but the discussion is somewhere in these threads and I believe in an interview between SA and police.

Oh right, thanks for clarifying BCA. And in reference to what limeas said it's hardly likely they could of nabbed SA for much anyway in that case. In comparison to an extremely serious charge of a brutal murder that is. Apples and oranges.

Oh right, thanks for clarifying BCA. And in reference to what limeas said it's hardly likely they could of nabbed SA for much anyway in that case. In comparison to an extremely serious charge of a brutal murder that is. Apples and oranges.

nab him on a dui? Lol that's funny. That wouldn't work for them. They needed something much bigger to make their problems go away.

nab him on a dui? Lol that's funny. That wouldn't work for them. They needed something much bigger to make their problems go away.

Or lying to them about it until they said "really Steve?" and he said ... "Ok fine, I wasn't driving!" He reminds me of my kids... they can't lie to me, they can try, but all I have to do is look at them and say "really?" and they break down. I can't remember where we read that info about him saying he was driving that night, I looked briefly but couldn't find it. Will keep looking.

Karrina, I believe Limaes is referring to when SA and JS were fighting and she got in the car when she was drunk and started to drive away and I believe the police were there and stopped them. SA said he was driving when in fact JS was driving. I don't have a link and I don't recall where it is, but the discussion is somewhere in these threads and I believe in an interview between SA and police.
No I wasn't referring to that. Actually I think you have morphed details from two separate incidents into one.

The one I was referring to is when they argued, JS drove off (drunk), ran the car into the ditch and got a friend to come and pick her up. LE were waiting for her when she got home and she was arrested. MG received a handwritten letter from SA claiming to be the one who was driving and if they did their job and investigated, they would know that LOL. He even testified in court in front of a jury and gave a bs story. The jury didn't believe him then either. That is why she went to jail and was still there when Teresa was murdered.

The other incident was not JS trying to drive drunk. It was SA dragging her out to the car after he had beaten her because she had managed to dial 911 and he wanted to take off before the cops came. Pretty sure that is in the CASO reports. Both stories are in MG's books. This incident was also given to a special prosecutor because of the lawsuit and he ended up with a slap on the wrist.

Funny how when he is arrested for a crime it is because they didn't do their job and when he isn't arrested for a crime its because they aren't doing their job. LOL

Well if you have no knowledge of the prior cases, you really can't say can you?

BCA - just checking in from work so I cant check, but my recollection was that it was before and wasn't it said or implied that it was for a book? So he was probably planning a book, just not necessarily the one he wrote lol

I dont like the profiting either, I do not think this book will make him rich. Copies of it will be all over the internet right after it's released too, kinda like greisbecht's (spelling?) book. Don't think he's rich yet either ;-)
So what are your views on Buting & Strang cashing in on MaM or the filmakers?

No I wasn't referring to that. Actually I think you have morphed details from two separate incidents into one.

The one I was referring to is when they argued, JS drove off (drunk), ran the car into the ditch and got a friend to come and pick her up. LE were waiting for her when she got home and she was arrested. MG received a handwritten letter from SA claiming to be the one who was driving and if they did their job and investigated, they would know that LOL. He even testified in court in front of a jury and gave a bs story. The jury didn't believe him then either. That is why she went to jail and was still there when Teresa was murdered.

The other incident was not JS trying to drive drunk. It was SA dragging her out to the car after he had beaten her because she had managed to dial 911 and he wanted to take off before the cops came. Pretty sure that is in the CASO reports. Both stories are in MG's books. This incident was also given to a special prosecutor because of the lawsuit and he ended up with a slap on the wrist.

Funny how when he is arrested for a crime it is because they didn't do their job and when he isn't arrested for a crime its because they aren't doing their job. LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Of course she can. It's called an " opinion "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Actually i do have the knowledge of SA's prior cases, but you weren't exactly very clear in your post as to what exactly you were talking about.

Regardless about his prior stuff, it's still no comparison really to what Kratz stated publicly about Teresa Halbach's rape, torture & murder.
That's why i said it's like comparing apples to oranges, and these charges in TH's case had put him away for life. Someone sure wanted to get rid of him, IMO.

Well, I guess you'll agree that Kratz is a repeated rapist as well then. Unfortunately he's still walking the streets and his only punishment is being banned from representing female clients. Women should feel safe knowing they won't get raped by Kratz so long as they cross the street when they pass by his law office.

ETA: Before a mod deletes this...

http://cdn.wrn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Complaintkratz11AP2758-D.pdf

Counts 8 & 9...

JW claimed Kratz repeatedly raped her between December 2009 until September 2010 when she finally reported the rapes. Kratz didn't deny the sexual encounters, rather, he claimed they were consensual. And unlike the Internet rumors Avery raped someone, Kratz' rapist behavior can be documented.
Thank you, this is whats so crazy in this case, the internet screaming averys guilty hes a creep. hes a rapist, Em no thats not true. Kratz is a sexual predator, who wrote the forward for his book ? Nancy Grace supporter of victims.,really Nancy ? but lets no talk about Kratz. It drives me crazy, when someone says read Kratz book. lol..No thanks its full of his own perversions.

Thank you, this is whats so crazy in this case, the internet screaming averys guilty hes a creep. hes a rapist, Em no thats not true. Kratz is a sexual predator, who wrote the forward for his book ? Nancy Grace supporter of victims.,really Nancy ? but lets no talk about Kratz. It drives me crazy, when someone says read Kratz book. lol..No thanks its full of his own perversions.

It would appear Nancy Grace is a member of the Corrupt Former Prosecutors Association. It appears she has been directed which narrative to support in this case.
This happens more than many of us would like to believe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back