Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, sorry about your sister. It is uncanny how those things happen time after time in this world, Concentric. I don't see how they can be dismissed as coincidence.

My husband is constantly leaving me signs he is around me, and so does my father who died in 1980 at the age of 46, whenever I am at a certain intersection........... no matter what radio station I have on an Eric Clapton song starts to play, that was on of my Dad's favorite songs. If you really listen whether you believe or not, there are so many coincidences that occur in all our lives out of the blue, but most of us are so busy we do not pay attention.

By the way, I think Brightman is amazing I have all of her CD's and I saw her in Phantom of the Opera so many years ago.............

Seriously Searching, HappyChic and ChesterP:

Thank you for the kind words and there are more experiences that I guess I am not ready to relate yet.

Do any of the parks have wooden walkways across water areas? A lot of talk about the possibility of (ugh) Caylee being thrown to the alligators, if, if that would be the case, it would most likely have been from a bridge because you know Mom of the Year wouldn't endanger herself to get rid of her burdon!

Yes, Lili, I saw a photograph of the walkway over the marsh in the Split Oak Forest area, when I did research.

This is my second time posting about dreams I've had with Caylee. Last night I dreamt that she is buried and I saw a huge parking lot. (possibly by the airport?) Also, I saw alot of some sort of powdery substance with some color to it - not sure what this can mean? Just thought I'd share.

Could the powdery substance you describe be relating to the tannin, the insoluble powdery-like materials from plants decomposing? Coloration of water, such as referred to in "black water" is a result of dispersion of these particles.

Maconrich's message about "The Black Hammock" almost certainly refers to this. From my understanding, there are many waters that are tannic in Florida.

I don't live there, so I wouldn't have direct knowledge.

bumping this thread for more insight

"in life, there ts no such thing as a coincidence" just lifeprints!

So do I understand this right if they aren't on a tv program they don't do these cases? I would think they would want to help.

I was wondering the same thing. Would they not help without it being a show for TV? Maybe you could ask her if she would just come as a concerned citizen and not have all the hoopla involved with a program.

If she would just come for a day, I would be glad to meet her there and take her around. I do know Orlando very well.

Hi everyone - new poster here. I'm mostly interested in astrology, but have had several psychic visions in my life, but none that I can control or "ask for". They either just happen to me, or they don't. The only thing I have "sensed" about this case was when I was looking through the webcam at the Anthony's house (maybe a week ago?) and the whole aura of their house is different now - it is "empty"....as in no one living there anymore. Now with this news of the grand jury coming up, I think Casey will be arrested again (maybe with no bail at all) And then George and Cindy won't be able to pick up the pieces, possibly move apart and out of the house?

I agree their house is NOT a home right now. I also have experiences that I can't control or that I do not know how to interpret.

I see and sense some of the same things as others here about little caylee. She is in spirit, I see a relationship to birds, in threes and the color blue. I feel fine sand, beach-like but not ocean sand. I saw a pair of black patent shoes and they rose in the air (maybe floating?). I hear the sounds of the outdoors but quiet like at night. Have no idea how to put these signs together though as I have tried for many years to not use this sense.

Yes, I did. this was the first time I'd seen this show - it was fascinating but it creeped me out. Especially the part where they both saw that a stun gun had been used on her and the police never reported that. They ended the show with both people giving a description of the murderer and a possible location where he may be found.

The part that creeped me out also was where they said this person was probably stalking her and even had come to one of her competitions. A judge at that competition remembers a man standing next to her and someone said to him "you must be so proud of your daughter" and he answered "Yes I am." To think he was so close to her. Made me go immediately to my daughter's room and give her a kiss and hug just because.

This team seems quite amazing. I thought it was pretty smart to replicate the Ramsey (sp?) house.

Hope that fills in the gaps for you V ;)

I watched this show too and since I followed almost every bit of the Ramsey case I thought Id tell you that the stun gun info has been out in public a long time. I have seen shows where Lou Smith explained all abut his theories.
I have a strong intution and I have dreams that happen in real time later, but I just did not believe these 2 about The Ramsey Case. Too much of it
was very easy to imagine from the facts we knew years ago. The Ramsey thread here has very good info, esp the handwriting info.

I wouldn't say I'm psychic but I would say that I definately get impressions when I see photographs of missing people. It is very strange to me and there have been times when I can 'feel' what has happened to them. It's almost like an immediate knowledge of whether the person is still alive or dead. I have never bothered to pay a whole heck of a lot of attention to it until Laci. With Laci I could immediately feel strangling and water and felt the word "San Francisco". I also had this weird knack for knowing when an earthquake was going to strike when we lived in So. Cal. And on 9/11 I woke up about 1/2 hour before the the planes struck and knew that something bad was going to happen and felt a strong need to watch the news. OK, there's my background, which I am hesitant to speak of to anyone because I am a Christian and have conflicted feelings about it all.

From the first time I heard CA's voice on NG (I wasn't watching, I was in another room and but heard her talk about her Caylee) I could feel that she was covering for her daughter. When I saw Caylee's picture I could feel that she was dead. I get a strong impression of a small lake/large pond kind of near a road but down a bit so that the water is not visible from the road but is easily accessible, the bank of trees is visible from the road. There are a lot of trees off to the right and a cove area to the left that has a lot of reeds. Mud is a recurring word. I also get the impression that she is not completely in the water. That's all I get.

This link certainly links KC's tale of going to the Tampa area and the tall tale about Zanny being in a car accident. There are some truths in her tales. She stated that Zanny had a concussion and an injury behand an ear and she had to stay over in Tampa. I know there were no pings from her cell phone from Tampa but she could've turned it off or simply left it behind.

Are you kidding me?? KC leave behind her beloved cell phone, or shut it off? Not a chance...that thing is her life! Sorry, gotta disagree with ya on this.

Yes, I believe it was SS who stated it vas verified by LE that there was not enough time for her to make that trip. I just don't know what to think about this case, it is mind boggling.:bang:

I found this photo on another site so I hope I'm able to paste it here. I thought it was an interesting observation. Anyone have any psychic impressions?

Looks like a cell phone inside plastic bag. Wonder if it's the missing blackberry? Respectfully , Matilda
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/081608caylee-evidence/indexGallery.htm

Are you kidding me?? KC leave behind her beloved cell phone, or shut it off? Not a chance...that thing is her life! Sorry, gotta disagree with ya on this.

I am an intuitive..and viewer I posted this in August on this forum in the "Theories on what happened" Thread.

At that time I did not see any threads for psychics so I just said it was a theory and placed it there...

The child was left near the water...and has been devoured by alligators.

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

Welcome to the psychic thread okok. Thank you for sharing with us. :blowkiss:

I am an intuitive..and viewer I posted this in August on this forum in the "Theories on what happened" Thread.

At that time I did not see any threads for psychics so I just said it was a theory and placed it there...

The child was left near the water...and has been devoured by alligators.

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

small tid bit-wanted to share...I had a lot of dreams last night-most of them of my 'past' when i was younger in my early 20's etc...but not related to Caylee...I haven't dreamt of her since the beginning of this breaking 'story' which is kind of odd, since I am practically OBSESSED with it all day-night!:rolleyes:

I DO however , recall a small part of my dreaming last night-where I 'heard' Caylee telling me that the place that LP spoke about last nite on Nancy Grace-was a 'story' ...she didn't tell me it was a 'lie'...but that was the impression I got from her 'words' ...I believe she also said TM name in the sentence..and that was IT...no more -no less.

and before I offend, I am all for the effort that LP is making & of course I believe TM is a wonderful human being ...and in no way am I trying to criticise these two men...:blowkiss:

I think there is more to it,that she was trying to 'say'...I just didn't 'get it':confused:

anyhow-thought I'd share..been thinking of it all day & posted earlier about LP's statement on NG last nite-it just seems odd

...I DO think Caylee is very near being found, don't get me wrong!(JMO)

Blessings-Sister

Haven't had any dreams or visions in this case. But I am having an awful feeling of blackness about today. I feel like something black is pulling at me in regards to this case. The feeling started not too long ago.

Ok...well after lurking for months now, my husband finally convinced me to register and post a dream I had. I have to tell you guys though that I love this site. There are so many insightful, and smart people here.

Ok...I never claim to be psychic or anything, although my paternal grandmother, my sister, myself, and my daughter often know things before they happen. Often people tell me to "get out of their head" because of silly things like they hang up the phone, and I may relate who it was and talk about what they said, because I swear for some reason the person who took the call told me about it, although they just hung up, and insist they didn't tell me, and were actually in another room while on the call. So..nothing major in the psychic area or anything. My husband did dream of the tsunami a few years ago 3 days before it happened and it scared the daylights out of him. Enough digressing. I had a dream a few weeks ago, and it has bothered me ever since. Of course all is not totally coherent, but here it is in its entirety.

I apparently was living in a house that used to be the Anthony's. They lived next door. My husband was in the dream, although he was my brother in the dream. Casey would come in and out of my house and just go use the computer or try to go out to the bar, and I would get soo angry.

I looked from my yard into the next yard. My husband(brother) was out in the back with George anda tall man who was dressed well with dark hair. When he came back home, I asked who the man was. He told me that it was someone George knew from LE and that he was going to help them "take care of some things, and clean some stuff up" When I was looking I did notice some plastic tarps, the kind you use when you paint.

Later that same day, my husband(brother)said he was going to help the Anthony's and that guy out. I begged him not to, as it scared me. He said that the money was too good to resist.

ok...it gets a little hooky now. George, the man, and my husband all came into our backyard, now remember for some reason this is the house the Anthony's used to own. They had a ton of dirt piled up, and shovels....they went into the kitchen, and it was no longer a kitchen when I looked...it was grass, but it looked like sod pieces, you know how they look before they grow into the ground properly? kind of loose. I was begging them not to do this. They proceeded right to a spot on the top left side and just lifted...there only 2 feet down or so, I saw barefeet, tiny legs, and the hem of an offwhite dress...I knew instantly it was Caylee. I freaked out. I told my husband(brother) not to do this, that I was going to call the police. He begged me not to.

I went outside, and was just freaked out. I thought I have to call the police. I told them I was going for a walk...I went to the end of the street, and a bit around the corner. I called 911, and told them that they were moving Caylee's body. They kept asking me if it was the address that my cell phone is listed to, and I kept telling them no because the phone is an out of state phone(I am not in Florida)...I got very upset, and hung up the phone..there were a couple of women outside their house...so I asked if I could use their phone. They let me, again I called, but the cops kept asking me if it was now the address associated with the phone I was using...I kept telling them no, it was the Anthony house. While trying to get it straight George, my brother and the man drove by, I tried to duck so they couldn't see me on the phone, but I think my brother saw me...they had the back of the pick up covered in the plastic and you could see the shovels and stuff...right after they pulled up...the cops came...I was screaming that they just left...and to follow them...it was a relatively new Chevy 2500 pick up in a dull yellow(almost the color of some cities work trucks) The license plate started with 5B then part of the tarp covered it, and there was a 6 and a 9..

I then woke up freaked out. I don't know what it means, but it was very real and really upset me.

So...any thoughts...am I just putting stuff together that I heard? I don't really think George was involved or called anyone, and of course Caylee is not in the kitchen which changed to grass...but anyway...

for my first post, I hope you don't think I am too much of a kook!

intesting read......locals..........does the location match where man on TV tonight saw KC?

I don't mean to sound snarky but I believe the above site is not allowed on this one.........

I wouldn't say I'm psychic but I would say that I definately get impressions when I see photographs of missing people. It is very strange to me and there have been times when I can 'feel' what has happened to them. It's almost like an immediate knowledge of whether the person is still alive or dead. I have never bothered to pay a whole heck of a lot of attention to it until Laci. With Laci I could immediately feel strangling and water and felt the word "San Francisco". I also had this weird knack for knowing when an earthquake was going to strike when we lived in So. Cal. And on 9/11 I woke up about 1/2 hour before the the planes struck and knew that something bad was going to happen and felt a strong need to watch the news. OK, there's my background, which I am hesitant to speak of to anyone because I am a Christian and have conflicted feelings about it all.

From the first time I heard CA's voice on NG (I wasn't watching, I was in another room and but heard her talk about her Caylee) I could feel that she was covering for her daughter. When I saw Caylee's picture I could feel that she was dead. I get a strong impression of a small lake/large pond kind of near a road but down a bit so that the water is not visible from the road but is easily accessible, the bank of trees is visible from the road. There are a lot of trees off to the right and a cove area to the left that has a lot of reeds. Mud is a recurring word. I also get the impression that she is not completely in the water. That's all I get.

Don't be hesitant... everything happens for a reason... most people just brush it aside and move on... when we stop and see the little things is when we are more in touch with our ownselves... it is hard to explain... but when we know something we KNOW something! we just have to listen! I hope I am making sense... ;)

I am VERY impressed that there is a thread for this here... this is one I will be checking back to alot...

THANK YOU ALL who contribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members