https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6691

OCEAN PARK BEACH
Address 2 "ULTIMO TROLLEY"
City SAN JUAN (CONDADO)
State Puerto Rico

151 lbs
70 inches
white female
Drown at this location. Appears to be a tourist.

(sorry about the prefix title (active search)...no category fits, but the system requires one to be chosen) and aparently I cannot edit this title.

She looks very close.

Two minor differences are that she doesn't have a widow's peak hairline and the "labiomental fold" (i.e., the horizontal crease between the chin and lower lip) is right below her lower lip. On the UID, there is a margin between the her lower lip and her labiomental fold.

The UID also has a more Hispanic overall appearance, IMO.

When there is no appropriate prefix, please use "new" and then send a pm to the mods requesting the appropriate prefix be set up. I'm surprised we don't have one set up already for Puerto Rico. If you see this, you can go to edit, then click advanced edit options. When you go into the advanced edit options you can update the thread prefix. Otherwise send a pm to a mod and request they do it.

Very interesting possible match. I'd almost say the height difference, DLC and circumstances don't fit. It's hard to explain the 8 yr difference in the time Tammie was last seen with the date the UID was found. I see a widows peak on the UID, I don't see on Tammie, but it may be the way Tammie's hair is styled it hides the widows peak.

I looked at both pictures for a long time. I don't know if it is the shadows from the pictures, but both noses seem to match almost perfectly, imo. I suppose it is possible Tammie left of her own accord later visiting Puerto Rico and died as a result of accidental drowning.

I think this is worth looking into further. Maybe inquiring if Tammie had a widow's peek and the circumstances of her disappearance. I'll see if I can find a Charley Project page for her. That might give more info.

I'll see if I can find a Charley Project page for her. That might give more info.

Tammie Chipman

chipman_tammie.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/chipman_tammie.html

A closer look at Tammie's picture, I don't think she is the UID. The widow's peak is completely missing.

Good point about the "labiomental fold" Carl. Out of curiousity. Can that appear later in life as one gains weight or their face begins to age?

A closer look at Tammie's picture, I don't think she is the UID. The widow's peak is completely missing.

Good point about the "labiomental fold" Carl. Out of curiousity. Can that appear later in life as one gains weight or their face begins to age?

We all have one. They will get more pronounced with age, but they don't shift with respect to the lip and chin.

We all have one. They will get more pronounced with age, but they don't shift with respect to the lip and chin.

Thank you Carl. I've never paid much attention to that feature, but it is good to know.

There are 3 rule outs on Namus:

Patricia Bryant 1951 Florida
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Bonnie Kelly 1962 Illinois

It is interesting to note that a dna sample is apparently available but has not yet been submitted. No doubt a critical piece of the investigative process. What would the reason be to hold on to a sample and not submit it after 3.5 years? Seems like a no brainer to me.

I noticed that the description includes

tattoos: green parrot
anchor in the left inferior area of the back

The way it's described I'm not sure whether it's one tattoo or two.

No new ruleouts. DNA is still listed as not submitted. It's possible they're holding onto it until there's a possible match requested -- Canada generally does it that way--or perhaps they just forgot to update the file.

I noticed that the description includes

tattoos: green parrot
anchor in the left inferior area of the back

The way it's described I'm not sure whether it's one tattoo or two.

Could she have worked for a cruise line docking there?

It's possible that she is a European, Canadian, or Australian tourist as well. I've looked on Interpol and I don't see any yellow notices that match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back