Puppy Dies from eating Sago palm

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by bakerprune64, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. bakerprune64

    bakerprune64 Former Member

    Messages:
    3,116
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    http://www.nbc4.tv/news/6380281/detail.html


    I think that they should have to at least place a general disclamier so that people whould know to inquire further, and educate the people in that department. Or at least place toxic plants in a seperate area with a warning stating that they could be hazardous to children and animals. I used to run a lawn and garden department at a lumber yard. The growers always made us aware of dangers that certain plants carried, and I never recommended those plants to people with children or pets.
     
  2. Loading...


  3. deanws

    deanws Former Member

    Messages:
    11,210
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Lantana and oleanders are very poisonous. Everyone that gardens should by a book about plants if they have animals or small children. You would be shocked how many plants are toxic. Many house plants are toxic also. It pays to be informed. Poor little puppy.:(
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice