Purpose for this forum - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Oh no! I think I misunderstood the instructions! Am I supposed to be posting pictures of all these children?? Is a link to their pictures good enough?

Also, I hope (ok- I'm actually praying) that copying and pasting info about each child directly from The Charley Project is ok. Oh dear Lord, I hope I haven't screwed things up!! Please delete my postings if I did it wrong.

I'll stop posting until I get a reply.

Please post pictures, flyers vital info on Americas Missing Children. Lets try to get a picture of every child Missing in America on this Forum!!

No discussion please Just Missing Flyer/Poster Info

Please start thread with Childs Name , Age and Date Missing. (lets shoot for 21 years of age or younger at date of missing)

Thanks
Tybee

Bumping up Tybee's most excellent explanation of this forum.

Just a reminder that this forum is for listing the pertinent info of Missing Children in America. NO discussion on the individual threads. You are of course welcome to start a thread in the missing forum for any of these missing children.

Please post pictures, flyers vital info on Americas Missing Children. Lets try to get a picture of every child Missing in America on this Forum!!

No discussion please Just Missing Flyer/Poster Info

Please start thread with Childs Name , Age and Date Missing. (lets shoot for 21 years of age or younger at date of missing)

Thanks
Tybee

Please remember case discusion can go on the missing forums under discussion. This area is to list Missing Children ONLY.

Just bumping up Tybee's original intention for this section once again. And I also wanted to thank all the new posters for coming here and for their interest in missing kids.

I have a question related to missing children,and don't know where to post. I'm trying not to panic. My granddaughter, age 14, has a message on FB from a man who says he is a Chippendale dancer and has a seductive pic of himself. She doesn't know him. Furthermore all his "friends" look like adolescents/ young teens. None in our area, most from foreign countries. some look like they are advertising for se (ones says she likes sucking on lollypops). A man friend of his says he speaks only English but he is good at other things. I feel like I need to report this, as I suspect it is some kind of child preditor group. Please forgive me if I came to the wrong place. Can someone advise me what I need to do, who to call, etc. My local police is just a step above those at Satsuma Fl. Thanks for your help, advice. Brenda

I would go here:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber/innocent

And if possible (I don't know where you are located) directly to the field office closest to you.

I just did a quick search and added the names/descriptions of 4 little girls who were kidnapped (these are verified non-family abductions seen by eye witnesses).
You know what's sad? It only took me like 2 minutes to find those 4 names. If I had an hour, I bet I could add a hundred. And that breaks my heart.

This breaks my heart....because it's true..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back