Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by c@rol, Oct 11, 2011.

1. carole

carole Well-Known Member

BBM

MSM to day reported Deborah was working at a shoe store where Jeremy came to do electrical work.

2. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I cannot link it, and maybe someone knows where it is in MSM, but I read in another thread about their meeting. Apparently they met when DB was working as a cashier in a store, and he came to work on an electrical job. But I do not know how long ago that was.

3. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, that might not mean anything-men who are not the bio dad have been made to pay child support if they are legally married to the mother.

4. carole

carole Well-Known Member

Yes, they can be made to pay child support if they are married to the mother, but with DNA testing proving they are not related taken to court, that order can be overturned. I know someone who had to have this done in order to stop paying child support for a child he did not father.

5. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

It's not always overturned. Some men who are not BIOLOGICAL FATHERS are still made to pay child support. The logic is, they have to do what is in the best interest of the child, legal husband is assumed to be the father, and the laws have not caught up with the fact that we now can prove paternity by DNA.

6. carole

carole Well-Known Member

I really do understand and I'm not trying to argue with you. Only that it could be possible in this case. The person I know lived in Virginia so I only know what can happen there. Obviously we don't know one way or the other.

But I think we can both agree that we want sweet little Lisa to come safe and well.

7. trillian

trillian Member

QUESTION:
    What is the latest dated photo or video of Lisa?

I looked through all of them online and only saw one photo that could match the size and age they say she is. All the rest looked like they were taken a while ago and none of the videos I found look like they could go past 5 or 6 months old.
    I checked out my own little girls video (found one at a week older than Lisa was on Oct 4) and my LO was only 22lbs at the time. Lisa is supposed to be 30" tall and 26-30lbs? Where are the pics/videos of an older, taller, chunkier Lisa?

Thanks!!

ETA the one photo I thought might look her age was a bad focus super close photo of Lisa and DB where she is wearing an orangish tank top. That's the only one that looks recent to me.

8. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

They met at Payless Shoes. This came out on Friday during one of the HLN shows.

9. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Nothing has been released that I am aware of that would give us the date of the last photo of Baby Lisa. The videos we have seen from YouTube seem to be when Baby Lisa was around 3 months old, give or take.

10. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Perhaps at some point down the road, information will come out regarding what more the police found in the house, and if the wine box was there. There is just so much we just don't know. :(

11. matou

matou #los2188

Has the neighbor who was over at DB's made a public statement to the media about what happened that night other than seeing the lights go out at DB's at 10:30?

Did anyone verify seeing DB and this neighbour drinking out front that day and evening? Anyone driving by should have been able to see them.

12. Peepers

Peepers Member

I want to know more about the mother of Jeremys child that he has custody of.

13. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

A lot of people would like to know more, however, we are not going to sleuth out the mother of Jeramy's son UNLESS she becomes a suspect in this case.

14. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

So far, there has been nothing about the neighbor making a public statement to the media.

Also, no one has come forth (publicly) to indicate they spotted DB and the neighbor drinking out front that day/evening. Although someone might have stated it to LE as they made their search of homes within the neighborhood.

15. Peepers

Peepers Member

oh I get that Patty, Im just curious as to why she hasnt come forward to claim her child..If Jeremy has custody, and she wanted the child back, wouldnt this be a good time to come forward?

16. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Respectfully, it's just not a subject open for discussion here. :blowkiss:

17. Bemsmom

Bemsmom Member

I have a question?

In some pictures it looks like the house is not decorated for halloween, and in other's it looks like it is? Are these two separate houses? Did they decorate after Lisa went missing? I thought I saw a post about that, but I couldn't find it.
    TIA!

18. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Baby Lisa's house has never been decorated for Halloween. Sometimes the media shows the next door neighbors house with the decorations.

19. HastingsChi

HastingsChi Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the family owns a computer and/or has internet access in the home?

If so, I feel computer forensics will reveal the truth.

Additionally, are DB's brother's whereabouts accounted for that evening?

20. matou

matou #los2188

Where's BeanE? She hasn't been on since the story broke about the cadaver hit.