Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by c@rol, Oct 11, 2011.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Would always help if, when answering questions, you can provide an MSM link with your reply. Thanks!

2. DairyGirl

DairyGirl Well-Known Member

I heard that Capt. Young said they know who he is and it isn't a scandal (or something to that effect).

3. matou

matou #los2188

Where were the kids when DB when she went to the grocery store and purchased wine with the unidentified man?

4. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

I've seen KCMO used in some posts. Is this used by locals mainly to refer to Kansas City MO or the radio station with these call letters?

5. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

I have the same question basically as someone above. Did the neighbor ever see baby Lisa that afternoon or evening while her daughter was there watching videos with the boys?

Who was the last person to see Lisa besides the parents?
    The teen neighbor?

6. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

Kansas City, Mo. I haven't seen the radio station referred to yet in this case.

7. LandAuxvasse

LandAuxvasse Member

Most locals use KCMO to distinguish it from KCKS (or KCK) which is Kansas City, KS, right across the river.

MOO :twocents:

ETA: Must have been typing at the same time, IDM :)

8. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

Thanks. I Googled kcmo and got City of Kansas City Missouri. Below that is KCMO Talk Radio 710. We don't have a match like that in Sacramento for any of our radio or tv stations. I was just curious.

9. deoneta

deoneta Well-Known Member

Has this issue ever been addressed in any media interviews: JI says he came home and checked on the boys, then discovered the baby missing and started to search for her. He must have noticed that the six year old was not in his bed. Maybe it wasn't unusual for him to sleep part or all the night with the parents so he thought nothing of it. If true, you would expect he wouldn't panic when the baby was not in her crib, thinking she too was in bed with her mom. This just doesn't quite add up for me.

10. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

..we've never heard from the neighbour ( who was over that night with her 4 year old daughter ) --or the teen neighbour.

..the last KNOWN sighting we have is the day prior----sunday, where we have seen pics of lisa @ her brother's birthday celebration @ the grandparents home.

..although captain young has said that the boys were spoken to by LE----surely they shed some light on when THEY last saw her ( but that was not shared with us.)

11. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Maybe there are different versions? This little tidbit from the Jeanine Pirro show makes it sound like the dad noticed Lisa wasn't in her bed only after he had already talked to the mom and knew she wasn't in Mom's room. http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/0...-exclusive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/

I don't know why someone wouldn't check up on the sick baby first if they notice things are out of the ordinary at the home. She could have gotten sicker and that's why the lights were on etc.

12. oh_gal

oh_gal Active Member

Have the boys been questioned, and if so, what did they say?

13. Soulscape

Soulscape Active Member

Can someone please provide me with the Mother's date of birth?

TIA,
    Soulscape

14. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

15. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

It is very possible that LE may have questioned the boys however, LE is not releasing anything at all.

16. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

Is there a MSM link to the suggestion that Lisa might not be Jeremy Irwin's biological child? The possibility has been mentioned here several times, and I don't know if it's rumor, speculation, or if this was reported by a reliable news source. Thanks.

17. laniefi

laniefi Inactive

Has JI owned the home since 2002 (per the date on the tax assessors parcel info)?

18. TexasLil

TexasLil New Member

Has anyone found a FB or Myspace page for DB or JI?

19. deoneta

deoneta Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for your reply. I hadn't seen that interview. The version of events I summarized was from the earliest new reports and not a direct quote from JI so it could be that he has said the same thing all along. Early on, LE said the parents were cooperating, there were no holes or inconsistencies in their story. LE's attitude seems a little different now although they haven't said anything specifically that I know of. I wish someone who is much better detective than me would start a thread analyzing the actual statements of the parents. With media reports, LE's carefully worded updates, interviews with the parents, talking head analysts and various spokespeople, it seems that the more I hear and read, the less I understand.

20. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

I remember finding one for the mother VERY early on in the investigation, but it looks like it's been deleted now.

I found one for Jeremy, but it's completely blank. No information or photos other than his current city.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001265487310&sk=info