Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this thread has become just an avenue for people to try to give an air of legitimacy to sleuthing non-suspects, then it is outside the boundaries of its usefulness within the rules of this forum.

If this thread has become just an avenue for people to try to give an air of legitimacy to sleuthing non-suspects, then it is outside the boundaries of its usefulness within the rules of this forum.

Not my intention whatsoever, WhyaDuck. Asking the question about why AY came to have the image of Sabbath on his facebook page was not to incriminate him in any way. Rather I found it interesting – a compassionate person takes on other people's animals. I currently have 2 adopted dogs and 2 adopted cats myself. It does have potential relevance to the on-going relationship of AY with the Bs (be that AB or EB I am not sure). He may not even have the dog in his possession, which is why I asked him the question.

BTW, I understood from the warrants that AY is actually a suspect as he had his phone records investigated. Has he been cleared of any involvement? I have not seen this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong