Q241-liquid from the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.....i should delete some of my bumping of my self.....LOL

ok....so why would there be urine in a crystal light bottle in the trash bag found in the trunk of the car? from TonE's?

ok....so why would there be urine in a crystal light bottle in the trash bag found in the trunk of the car? from TonE's?

Men don't drink Crystal Light usually do they? I'm sure some do.. but it seems like a girl choice. Not everything in that bag was from TL's possibly. Or she drank it there.. but why the pee? Weird.

Not crime related in any way..but weird none the less. :)

Perhaps it was clean urine able to pass a drug test for employment purposes for someone in the apt .

Perhaps it was clean urine able to pass a drug test for employment purposes for someone in the apt .
Well we know it wasn't Casey..she already had a job..she was spending money,buying grocery's clothes,etc

Maybe it was a pregnant woman's urine that Casey obtained for the purpose of taking a test and giving it to Tony trying to make him believe she herself was pregnant?

i also thought perhaps she spent the night in her car and used the bottle...to you know....go

The only thing I recall reading abut urine was on the Mama doll. Stains that appeared to be possibly urine.

My first thought, but the gross part is then the urine had to be transferred to another vessel for some to actually attend the urine test (something that can be hidden on the body and kept warm), so if this was the case, someone took their share and had leftovers-Ew!
BUT it could not be KC's urine if that's the case, cause she had smoked pot within the past month, and it would still register in the urinalysis.

I read TL's interview again tonight. He hadn't been in her car since before 6/15 .. why would his urine still be in her car? It sounds like he was only in her car a few times. They can easily test for M/F contributer (Hormones); they can test for DNA but urine isn't the best source because of the actual low number of nucleated cells sloughed off and passed during urination. I would think any DNA in the urine would be degraded after awhile due to the ammonia.

Just a guess, but maybe he stuck the bottle under the seat and Casey was unaware he had even placed it there?

So, according to Takenotes link previously it looks like it WAS the liquid from the Crystal Light bottle? But that liquid was referenced as brown many times and this was specifically called yellow...so I wonder why the discrepancy on that note?:waitasec:

Can't imagine why she had it, and why would she KEEP it? That's my question.

My brother has to submit to frequent urine tests for his job - he's not allowed to bring in a sample and is never told when they will be administered. Also, they observe the collection to rule out cheating.

Just a guess, but maybe he stuck the bottle under the seat and Casey was unaware he had even placed it there?

So, according to Takenotes link previously it looks like it WAS the liquid from the Crystal Light bottle? But that liquid was referenced as brown many times and this was specifically called yellow...so I wonder why the discrepancy on that note?:waitasec:

I thought for a long time the liquid from the crystal light bottle was spit from chew. One of TL's roommates used chew, the empty containers were in thew same trash bag as this bottle weren't they? Crazy that it turned out to be urine?! :waitasec:

I need to go look at the color pics of these items again, I know this bottle was in there. (at least that's what I think I remember, who knows anymore?)

Can't imagine why she had it, and why would she KEEP it? That's my question.

My brother has to submit to frequent urine tests for his job - he's not allowed to bring in a sample and is never told when they will be administered. Also, they observe the collection to rule out cheating.

If it was a new job, the person would likely know when they were going to test (usually right after the interview process), as most jobs that test advertise that they test...If someone used this as a sample, it was definately a hidden sample-I have taken two tests for jobs and never had anyone watch me, so maybe it varies.

She is gross in so many ways, I'm with you, God knows why she had this with her!

If it was in a bottle from Tony's trash.... trust me, it was from some lazy guy (i am friends with some of the laziest) and especially if they were smoking pot, I could see someone being too lazy to get up to go pee.

Tony L and his friends may be lazy, but my friends are by far the laziest.. and have their pee bottles from being drunk/stoned.. whatever.

Yes, I need new friends.

The only thing I recall reading abut urine was on the Mama doll. Stains that appeared to be possibly urine.

Wan't urine found on clothes thought to be mama doll's clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee