PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Queen with Adam Lambert/ Freddie Mercury is Smiling-Great Review!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by rainwater, Jul 4, 2014.

1. rainwater

rainwater New Member

2. gramcracker

gramcracker Indentured Cat Servant

loved the review! from the link ^

"He’s also got the presence, judging by his performance with Queen at last year’s iHeartRadio music festival at the MGM Grand, where he commanded the stage with an almost off-handed confidence, sucking in his cheeks and staring down the crowd like someone who had just cut in line in front of him at Sephora."

:lol:

and: "Three words: Bohemian Effin’ Rhapsody." not BER, but I never pass on a chance to post this:

[video=youtube;zBUJztI884M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBUJztI884M[/video]

3. rainwater

rainwater New Member

Love Queen!!! As a teenager, my sister and I would get into arguments because my Queen and Kiss posters on the walls of our room were so large that , according to Sis,"they're blocking my posters of Shaun Cassidy and Donny and Marie!". My mom spent a lot of time refereeing our arguments-LOL. Thank you for posting the video!!!

BTW : "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

My Dad called this a "kind of Queen tour" because Adam Lambert was going with them.
    I tried to tell him he'd regret it if he didn't go... and he laughed at me. Who's laughing now? :laughcry:

5. ohiogirl

ohiogirl Active Member