Queens Woman Sues Tights Company Over Lack Of Orgasms

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by crystalgenie, Jan 15, 2015.

1. crystalgenie

crystalgenie New Member

A Queens woman has filed a lawsuit against a tights manufacturer complaining that their false advertising led her to believe she would have an orgasmic, ultra-relaxing experience while wearing their product.
    http://gothamist.com/2015/01/14/orgasm_tights_lawsuit.php[/

Maybe she's suing for batteries, for Bob???:laugh:

2. Loading...

3. Jan

Jan New Member

That is absolutely crazy. That woman must be totally stupid and desperate too.

4. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

Jeans for $7.64 and she's not happy? Money that she could've used to buy a vibrator.

5. ask2wilson

ask2wilson New Member

lack of orgasms???? may be she isn't getting her lover to do things right in the bed

6. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

I started reading the article and got to this part:

...Meng Wang is suing parent company...

and I'm calling BS on this article. I'll have to investigate more, but the part I bolded is just a hilarious coincidence or the workings of a comical mind. :giggle:

7. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

8. cuffem

cuffem Active Member

I am sorry I can not bold quotes from article but the commercial is about a padded insole for feet.The chinese believe their is a spot on the foot for women to achieve orgasm.There was a chinese movie called Raise the Red Lantern about an emperors concubines and when a woman satisfied the emperor she recieves a foot massage using these rolling balls. I dated a man from Chengdu and he could pinpoint places on the foot or hand that could cause a signal to another part of the body.I think it is simular to accupuncture.

9. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Cuffem, you make a good point, but this lawsuit seems frivolous to me. Hell, I think I'll sue Calgon tomorrow, because no matter what they say, I always end up in my same ole bathtub. ;)

10. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I've had acupuncture done before but not acupressure, but I find it hard to believe that any tights/footwear could simulate acupressure and give you an orgasm. Granted this was false advertising, but IMO, this woman was an idiot to believe it, especially for the cost of $7.49! I'll bet the lawsuit cost her a heck of alot more than that!!!:doh:

11. cuffem

cuffem Active Member

I was just pointing out were this line of thinking was coming from,a chinese company coming up with such a product and a chinese woman actually purchasing this product and expecting results.

12. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

BBM

How much do orgasm pants usually cost? :giggle: